Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default -none Accident (Question for -none smellers)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, it all started with an accidental BIG drop of NPA to my hand. That was not intended at all! I was trying to make JB1.

I made the JB1 and stored it nearby. I went downstairs, And My mom ask\'s \"What\'s that smell?\" I respond \"I don\'t know?\" then she says \"Well it stinks real bad and I think you should shower!\".

Omg I was so speechless! I can\'t really smell -none, so I had no clue I stank.

Now My question to anyone out there...

Does NPA really smell like cat piss? If I could smell it I wouldn\'t be asking (obviously). Another question is, Is one big drop of NPA enough to make you stink? I know it shouldn\'t stink if you cover it with cologne, but accidents happen, So can someone help me out?

Thanks guys!

Default Re: -none Accident (Question for -none smellers)

I\'m thinking it smells like some cat piss big time.

I was experimenting with Sandalwood Edge, sprayed twice on a piece of paper, and it smelled like sandalwood to me.

I gave it to my mom to smell and she said it smelled REAL bad like some kind of urine, not human, but animal. She did not smell any sandalwood.

I\'m guessing since NPA is the same as TE but 5 times more concentrated, imagine how strong the piss smell would be if I sprayed like 5 times on a piece of paper. That would probably be more than enough to clear a room full of, at least, older women.

Second test, a 50/50 on SPMO and TE. Twice on paper again.

Friend\'s mom, figured I freaked my own mom enough, no cat piss smell. SPMO is real strong though. The same piece of paper with this mix still smells relatively strong after 3 days.

Granted, mom\'s aren\'t the best to judge the smell. I read than women in their 50\'s tend to smell the cat piss better, something about not ovulating or whatever.

Also, spraying on a piece of paper isn\'t all that accurate since your own skin and phero level changes it\'s chemical components. But I personally didn\'t want to smell like pee, so I\'d rather have a piece of paper suffer.

**DONOTDELETE**

Lee,

You do have a point, about NPA possibly smelling like cat piss big time. Check this out though...

I tried washing my hand with soap and all types of stuff, then I have my mom smell my hand and I ask her if it stinks, She says no.

Then 25 minutes passed and it seems as if the clean smell fades away.

I ask her to smell it again and she says it stinks bad, And now she thinks I have problems.

lol I never told her I bought any kind of pheros or anything but this has me worried! When do you think the smell will go away?

I think getting the stink off, or pheros, in general, are hard to take off.

People can still smell pheros after a good bath. The only way to lighten the smell is to overpower it with another smell, but I don\'t think there\'s a way to take it off completely.

When I think of cleaning something, especially my skin, I use rubbing alcohol cause this sterilizes and kills germs. It doesn\'t do shit to pheros cause they use it in phero products...

The carriers used, glycol and alcohol, tend to push the pheromones into the deeper layers of the skin. That\'s why some drugs are delivered transdermally using solvents like these.

So you can wash off the top layer and get no smell but the pheromones will gradually soak out and up, allowing later release.

**DONOTDELETE**

1. pure PI/m (-none like npa) stinks definately like cat piss to me when I apply it. I mask it heavily with cologne. But later in the evening it seems to break down into a mellowish, not unpleasant, musky scent.
    Unlike some people I can hardly smell the stuff the next day after showering.
    It seem my skin type breaks down the stuff pretty quick?

2. Interesting concept, you need to wear phero\'s everyday for some time to make them more effective? I only use them once or twice a week, when I go clubbing in the weekend, and just seem to get some marginal results.

3. About the skin-flakes: dont the phero\'s just evaporate into the air by the heat of you body, thus making them smellable to other people?

**DONOTDELETE**

Gents,

I have considered for a while that a considerable amount of \"phero\" is absorbed into the skin. It was skin samples that inspired the first investigations into Andro-1 and that sparked the whole erox thing. Since the skin flakes off, eventually; it could be put forward that the skin flakes are the carrier for the phero\'s. This would also add a degree of credence to the claim by some phero manufacturers, that it takes a while of constant use for the stuff to have an effect. I have problems with the concept of volatile dispersion. For instance, even a chick plastered in perfume cannot be smelled more than a few metres away. I cannot consider that an effective amount would be available from the microgram quantities being used. This form of transfer would only make sense in an \"intimate\" situation, this is the way -nol works I would think, from the fresh sweat of rabid copulation..=}

Skin flakes however would wander around in the \"biological soup\" of particles drifting around in the air we breath. If you accept the postulate that these putative phero\'s work, then the problem becomes one of getting the required dose up the nose of the intended recipient. If the method is by direct detection of the substance, then it just becomes a matter of applying the correct dose of the correct mix, and then getting within \"stalking\" distance of the prey. If it is via skin flakes that the phero\'s have been absorbed into, then the whole problem becomes much harder, and much less predictable. I would consider that differing modes of tranport would exist for different phero\'s.. ie as in the case of -rone in urine ( its not in sweat as far as I can ascertain).

As for the pong of none, try mixing it in an oil carrier with a few drops of sandlewood essential oil. This seems to swamp the none a good deal :~}

Boomshankah!

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: ratspeaker ]

Thread Information