Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Jambat Bootleg: A poor man\'s JB #1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, for those who don\'t know JB Bootleg is APC and TE at 50%/50%. It\'s cheaper than JB #1 in the long run because it last longer. Earlier I said you\'d have to double the amount but I may be wrong about that. Most of you have APC and TE so give this mix a try. Those of you low on cash might won\'t to get into this mix versus JB #1 or JBM #1. The cheapest JB mix with the best hits is JB #2 (NPA and SPMO 30%/70%) but JBB seems to be doing pretty good.

Default Re: Jambat Bootleg: A poor man\'s JB #1

There\'s something I don\'t get, maybe I need to read better, but how is mixing APC and NPA or TE for that matter, effective?

Doesn\'t APC contain -none? Not a whole lot but it\'s still just -none in there tight? Then you add it to a highly concentrated source of -none, like NPA. How is this effective phero wise? Granted I don\'t know much about APC. Does it have to do more about how it smells? perhaps it\'s an effective way to hide the -none smell? I don\'t get it.

**DONOTDELETE**

lee, mix up npa and apc in a 7:3 ratio and do a field test...you will become a believer like all the rest of us!! dont ask me why, but it works like a charm!! we have jambat to thank for that....THANKS JAMBAT

It\'s all about the scent of both products. Yes both products contain -none, although NPA (0.048% phero content) contains a lot more than APC (0.005% phero content) does. Also it\'s rumoured NPA contains other unknown substances that make it more effective than just using -none. NPA however, has a \'cat piss\' scent, where as many consider APC to have a nice scent. Using APC on it\'s own is a bit weak, so might not get the results, using the stronger NPA will, but the smell can be off putting. So mix them together, with more APC than NPA (to combat the \'cat piss\' scent) and the mix has the APC scent with an extra kick of pheromones from the NPA. Thus the mix should be more effective than APC alone. Because it\'s not as strong as pure NPA, you can use more than just a dab or two and shouldn\'t smell of \'cats piss\' (although you might find after a while the APC scent fades). If you look at JB#2 you\'ll see again, that another product with a nice scent (SPMO) is used with NPA to combat the \'cat piss\' scent. Although SPMO contains an unknown amount of -nol rather than -none, so is slightly different to JB#1\'s all -none mix.

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: Teak ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Teak\'s right. APC\'s intoxicating scent mixed with NPA\'s power and (what might be A-rone or some other phero-enhancer) gets the job done. Marz\'s JBM #1 has nol in it and a lot of it (70% worth). JB #2 and Donald Duck\'s JBDD is basically the same concept as JBM #1 but JBDD consist of JB#1 mixed with SOE versus JB #2\'s NPA + SPMO. But the hits seem to come with these mixes so the science behind them seems right on.

Personally I hope be trying JBDD soon. The problem with JBM #1 for me is price (the problem with buying anything with PI or the higher end pheros in it). But the pheros in the mix are from top of the line products. When I get more money in here I do plan to try it too.

Lee,
    APC despite the name, contains VERY little aNONE these days, and the other half of the JB 1 story is that NPA contains a lot more than just aNONE.
    Bruce

Thread Information