Close

Thread: APC by itself?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default APC by itself?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    All -

Any success stories of those using APC just by itself?

.WiseMan

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: APC by itself?

My first hit was from a massive dose of APC. It took like a third of the small bottle. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-The Bat

[ May 09, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree with Jambat. The only time I used APC by itself was when it was the first product I ordered. I also had to use a lot from the bottle. I applied it to my arms, neck, and chest area. The hit was subtle, the girl was into me, but not like with other of the products on here.

**DONOTDELETE**

What if you applied a couple of drops of PI/m to APC. would that help or be too much. I for example am only 23 yrs old.
    and according to the posts on this forum
    I may be already producing enough none
    though I can\'t smell it. I want to try JB#1 but do you guys think that will be overkill. I\'ve tried using a couple of drops of PI/m with APC, but I really cant tell if I got any hits. Maybe I did but they were subtle. However JBM#1 seems promising.

**DONOTDELETE**

PI/m is potent enough that it works great on its own without APC. I found that the JB-1 mix wasn\'t as promising as it was for others, but the JBM-1 mix was much better. Just goes to show certain products work great for some but not others and vice-versa.

**DONOTDELETE**

There\'s enough NOL in JBM #1 to get you yanked into a car by a needy girl gang. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

The A-nol is key and because it\'s much more nol than in JB #2 it seems like something you might want to try. I think JB #2, JBM #1 and JBDD are more for fostering relationships. It\'s gets the chicks talking while their digging on you. Good mixes.

I have to say when I first started doing these the original JB Mixes were considered the best for straight hits but guys like Marz and DD are out there doing their own brand of science and getting results. This is a very interesting time for Love-Scent and the Phero Forum.

-The Bat

Acording to Phil Stone, the level of aNONE in APC (despite the name of the product) has been reduced to a very low level. It used to be about the same as Realm/men, which is not all that great but maybe enough for extermely high T alpha guys. Nowadays, I would think everybody could make use of at least a little PI or npa with their APC. To me (at my age) APC remains just a very good cologne for mixing with mones, nothing more, but that is important none the less.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

WiseMan:

APC is what I\'m currently using, I\'m going to place my order for some NPA/m very soon. I\'m sure you know that APC has a very low -None content, but I\'ve got a few decent hits.....nothing I would call astonishing. I think it\'s how much you put on, and where you put it on. I put it on my neck, temples, wrists, and sometimes my face. Since it\'s light, I personally think it works better when you\'re closer to a female...that\'s my opinion from my hits. The hits were decent, but it really has to get supercharged with something concentrated. lol

Thread Information