Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pheromones and Moisturizers

visit-red-300x50PNG
    One day i dropped some npa into an anti aging moisturizer that i have and applied it...it exuded from my skin and i got hits all day...so you may be on to something

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromones and Moisturizers

How many of you guys wear moisturizers? If you’re like myself and many guys I know, not alot. We tend to think moisturizers are a female thing and guy’s faces should be rough anyway. A friend of mine who is a pretty prominent hairdresser in Australia is launching a shampoo and hair moisturizer range. What he told me was fascinating, moisturizers hydrate and moisten the skin, but he also said, that the skin temperature is increased considerably for many hrs. He mentioned a few factors why this occurs, a lot more energy from our body is channeled towards opening the pores and repairing the skin that’s been moisturized and massaged. I don’t know the whole science behind this, but when I mentioned putting on a fragrance on moisturized skin, he said it works so much better and smells alot nicer.

Now I’m not sure what or if this relates to pheromones, but moisturizers do not change your skin chemistry, but might allow pheromones to be realized a lot better and perhaps travel further because of this heat factor?

You can buy scentless moisturizers, most are very cheap, they are the base for most moisturizers out in the market, I actually went into his workshop and saw a huge drum of the stuff ready to be mixed with essential oils and other ingredients. The stuff didn’t smell like anything really.

Does anyone know more about this?

[ May 09, 2002: Message edited by: bronzie ]

Thread Information