Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Anyone know a nympho?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So here\'s the deal. I\'ve got a friend who is going to introduce me to a confirmed, self-admitted nympho. Now, I suppose most of us would be interested in meeting such a woman, but my my interested is peaked more than it would be if I weren\'t experimenting with pheros. Does anyone have any experience with someone who they knew was a nympho, WITHOUT EXPOSURE TO PHEROS?
    I trying to decide how outfit myself for the meeting.

Choice 1: She is supposedly easily aroused, so I could go light, and that would be enough to get her interested and get her going.

Choice 2: Power it up like I would when I go hunting in a club, and hope that she goes so nuts that she\'ll want to rape me on the spot.

Any recommendations on how to play this? Or any similar experiences?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Anyone know a nympho?

Why run the risk of repelling her? When I know in advance that I\'m going to be physically close to a woman I tone down the pheros. I dose up when I\'m trying to get attention in a big smoky room, not when I know she\'ll be close to me anyway.

You hunt sharks with a speargun in the vast ocean. Why use that speargun in your home aquarium when a simple goldfish net will do?

**DONOTDELETE**

My best success in close contact with a hottie has come from 3 dabs of AE - behind each ear and the wrists.

Best of luck!

Dude you don\'t need Pheromones it\'s already in the bag. lol [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I\'d say crank it up!

She likes men; really, really likes \'em. So smell like a great one. She\'s not going to be shy or scared or inhibited or any of the other reasons for a negative reaction to none.

What she\'s going to appreciate, in my estimation, is total, complete, overwhelming arousal and surrender - something more than just any ordinary guy can deliver.

Use your pheromone arsenal as aphrodisiacs.

**DONOTDELETE**

To my understanding, a nympho is willing to have sex with anyone, at any time, anywhere. That being said, introduce yourself and suggest you go straight to a motel skipping the formalities. If she is a true nympho, she\'ll agree, otherwise she\'s just another player.

Phero Dude

Nymphos are sad people. Usually they are driven to this behavior because of psychological problems, sexual abuse as children, feelings of a lack of self-worth. They typically think they will be unliked by everyone unless they have sex with them.

I knew a nympho and helped her become cured by (after the first couple of times) telling her I wouldn\'t have sex with her but would still be her friend.

You guys have pointed out what a vague term \"nympho\" is! Frankly, I thought the term had fallen into disuse a long time ago.

\"Nymphomania\" is a clinical description (or was) and can indeed be a sad, pathetic case.

On the other hand, a \"self-described nympho\" might just be a free woman who enjoys sex with men and feels unrestrainted in that enjoyment. A woman who enjoys the company many men is a valid biological model and has ample historical precedent. Some percentage of females have always pursued this course. In other words, she acts like a guy.

It could be a feminist political statement.

It could be a self-marketing term that she uses to increase her attractiveness to men. She sure caught your interest!

My earlier response assumed the second application of the term.

**DONOTDELETE**

As did mine. The clinical use of the term has been obsolete for decades, supplanted by the various axis-two disorders in the DSM.

[ May 09, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]

Phero Dude

I\'d say go with more -nol, and just a little -none. She\'ll be more comfortable with you.

I hope she\'s NOT of the abused / dysfunctional type; that\'s not good for either of you. Assuming she\'s simply enjoying the moment, what the hell, go for it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks everyone for the comments and advice. However, I guess I have to clarify something though. I should have been a little more explicit in my description at first. The girl does not want sex from any man any time. She is the one man type apparently, very loyal. She simply has an incredible sex drive; wants it a few times a night, and it is common for her to be aroused and wet just sitting around the office at work for example. As far as is known, that is the situation anyway. She isn\'t some horny, sex-monster slut.

**DONOTDELETE**

On that note, I recommend you try the JB-1 mix. It\'s a heavy hitter with the ladies.

Thread Information