Close

Phero Dude

Default Just HITting my stride...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For the past week, I\'ve been playing with a mix I\'ve been MOST pleased with. 8:4:3:1 Andro1:nol:none:rone, combined with a shot of TE under each arm. Out and about, I\'ve noticed increased friendliness and chattiness. At work, I\'ve seen co-workers congregating around my cube far more than usual, and talking much more freely as well. At my dance lesson last night, it was nothing short of amazing.

To speak to amounts, the pheros are the 1mg/ml chem set reagents, and my measurements for them are in drops. My syringes (with needles) deliver almost exactly 200 drops/ml, so 8 drops (I\'m not factoring Andro1 into this) is .04 mg. The method that seems to work best is to mix the 16 drops of pheros into .50 ml of cologne, dispensed from a .25 ml syringe, making for .58 ml of solution. In the morning I apply approx. .40 ml of solution via a refilled 1.5 ml cologne sample spray (one or two to the chest, two to the neck, and one to the wrists), and touch up late in the day with the remaining solution. It seems to work almost as well starting with .3 ml of cologne, .38 ml of solution, and applying only at the start of the day, though the effects definitly do wane in the evening following this usage.

The effects.. People in general are far more friendly. co-workers seem more talkative, and females get much closer. This mix will probably not get many DIHL\'s, but that\'s hardly what I am looking for. The strongest effects though were at a group dance lesson and the following practice session. While last week, my first group lesson, I danced with several women, no real changes were noticed. This week, I noticed three of the women dancing FAR more closely with me than with other guys. One, following a dance, came and sat beside me, initiating a conversation and leaning in very close to me despite the music not being especially loud. Perhaps it was the spiffy Monet Waterlilies tie, perhaps it was increased confidence in my abilities, but I think that a large part of it was the mix I had on, although the carrier cologne, Escada, is one that never fails to receive compliments.

All in all, a most interesting mix, and one I\'m going to continue working with and refining.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Just HITting my stride...

Try perfect 10 the granddaddy of them all. He he this shit packs a punch now where was it again the link is around here somewhere.

Thread Information