Close

Thread: JBM-1 question

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: JBM-1 question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Papa Smurf-

PI/w is quite scentless unlike its counterpart PI. Most people can\'t smell the PI/w, I\'m one of em, but I definetly can smell the NPA. The JBM-1 mix has a scent to it, but it\'s not very dominating, its very subtle. I would always cover it up with 1-2 sprays of cologne. Keep in mind it is very easy to OD on the JBM-1 mix so be carefull. Then again, different application methods have worked for different people using various pheromone products here, so I suggest you try testing it out yourself to get your desired amount without OD\'ing.

In regards to measurment, I used an eye dropper: 7 drops of PI/w for every 3 drops of NPA mixed in a spray atomizer I ordered from Bruce.

Let us know how it goes, I\'m curious how it works for others.

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks brotha,
    I\'ll let you know how it goes. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Oh boy!

I just ordered some more NPA (can not believe how quickly I went through my first bottle...) and a bottle of PI/w.

Should have it by Friday or so! I\'ll be testing it out. Thanks guys!

Slate

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey marz,
    using an eye dropper sounds like a good
    idea, however, what would you say consititutes as a drop. in other words, how far up does the liquid go up the plastic tube. Does your eye dropper have any sort of lines for measuring or do you just eye ball it. Thanks. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default JBM-1 question

Hello,
    I was curious, after you applied 70% PI/w
    with 30% NPA did you spray some colonge on afterwards. Or does your new mix have a scent already. Also to create this mix precisely where do you go and buy a syringe? Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**

Papa Smurf-

Using an eye dropper: once the liquid is in the tube, gently squeeze the rubber handle on top and a single drop will fall out. If you squeese too hard too fast, the entire liquid will pour out and waste the mix.

**DONOTDELETE**

I just received my PI/w today. Well I have to say this stuff is potent. I can definitely smell the copulins! I recognized that scent as soon as I sniffed the bottle! Yep you guessed it, the essence of a woman! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Other people say they can’t smell anything in PI/w? Maybe they need to smell a woman first? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks marz that totally makes sense
    I dont know what the heck I was thinking. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Bronzie-

No offence, but I can\'t smell anything potent from PI/w, and it\'s not because I don\'t know the scent of a woman, but because 75% of the male population can\'t smell pheromones.

[ May 09, 2002: Message edited by: marz ]

**DONOTDELETE**

The statement that I\'ve seen quoted is that 25% of males can\'t smell androstenone. Where did you find the 75% number?

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry BassMan, my mistake I mixed the two up. You\'re right, it is 25% not 75%, either way it supports my point. Thanks for the correction.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey marz,
    Lets say I want to use JBM #1 for one application, and I put 7 drops of PI/w and 3 drops NPA into a little bottle or an atomizer of some sort, do I use all 10 drops for one application. Thanks. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Smurf, I did just that to mix it up. It seems only 2-3 drops of this is plenty, I was having OD reactions with six and some with four.

**DONOTDELETE**

Papa Smurf-

I HIGHLY suggest you don\'t use all ten drops in one application...definite OD. As I mentioned earlier, you can easily OD on this one and this would blow the roof off. I never used so much in one application though, I feared to find out the reactions.

Thread Information