Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Does JB1 Stink? (Please Help)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone, I recently used up all my NPA (due to mixing with SOE) but I never tried the JB1 Mix...

Does it smell like cat piss when you mix these two at 70/30???

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Does JB1 Stink? (Please Help)

Smell like Heaven. Well, Heaven on earth atleast.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Heaven on Earth? lol ... Well in that case i\'ll give it a try! Thanks Jambat

**DONOTDELETE**

Capz-

JB-1 Does have a pleasent smell if you like the smell of APC. Because the APC is 70% of the mix, the smell of the APC is dominent and also enhanced by the 30% NPA.

On another note, you had a post earlier about success with your NPA and SOE mix one night at a party. I\'m curious if anything similar has happened or any other hits using that combo considering you ran out of it.

Phero Enthusiast

Tried out JB#1 at work today. One spray ti the hair, one to the throat and one rubbed between the wrists.
    Was working in place I generally din\'t go to all that often. There were no noticeable differences in attitude of the people I work with. Chatty and friendly as always, but not any moreso than usual.

Does it stink? I offered my wrist to a few of the girls at work and asked them if they liked the smell of the new EDT I\'d put on. Two of them screwed their noses up, and the third said it was \"ok, but rather light\". And this was with a noseful of one spray after an interval of two and a half hours.

Not sure what to make of this.

How long does the APC scent last in JB#1? I mean everyone keeps saying NPA is strong and smells like cat piss. It concerns me that after a while the APC scent might weaken and the strong NPA scent be noticable, even at 70/30. Guess if you put some on your wrist you can probably tell, if you give it a while. What about adding AE to the mix or has that already been tried?

**DONOTDELETE**

There is another thread going about scent vs skin color / body chemistry. Apparently, the staying power of a scent has a lot to do with one\'s natural chemistry.

That said, for me, the APC in JB#1 wears off _long_ before the NPA.

Phero Enthusiast

I agree that we\'re trying to operate on the subliminal level more than the conscious (otherwise we would just use pleasant smelling cologne that \'smells nice\', and leave it at that).

But if the pheros are strong enough to leave a conscious negative impression, we\'ve got a big problem. A study noted that an unpleasant personal scent was the single most important factor to women as far as eliminating a man as a potential mate.

Besides, the conscious can always overide the deep unconscious urges. Guys, how many times have you seen a beautiful women, even sensed internal arousal...and done absolutely nothing about it. Why? A conscious process overode your animal urges. Even if a woman finds you attractive for unconscious (pheromonal?) reasons, her conscious perceptions are able to pull everything to a halt.

Social training, rational decision not to pursue for non-sexual reasons, whatever are enough to kill the \'mood\' generated in the primitive brain. We are in fact more complex than hamsters, although there may be many similarities in the basic brain setup.

So I\'m all about bypassing the conscious mind to tweak the primitive brain. But I also want to avoid raising any red flags (like the stink flag) in her conscious perception that might screw up all my hard \'undercover\' work.

Mr. Irish,

I heartily disagree that \"the conscious can always overide the deep unconscious urges.\" I do think this is a tenet of Catholic theology.

I\'d propose just the opposite and the obverse - the unconscious controls the conscious mind and the conscious mind seldom has much control over the subconscious. After all, the conscious mind sits on top of the non-thinking part and is shaped and guided by the animal brain. Consciousness is just a new tool for survival that zoology has recently invented.

One can, through self-training, improve the self-conscious control one has - just don\'t expect too much success! Behavioral actuation of the Seven Deadly Sins can be overcome most of the time but the urges remain! Consciousness should not get too large of a credit for this.

As to the \"You stink!\" reaction, that\'s the verbal in service to the limbic emotional response, yet again.

One needs to remember that the emotional response of the limbic system to a pheromone or scent is state-dependent. The same molecules at the same concentrations can evoke very different emotional responses depending on the overall set and setting of the smeller. Internal hormones prime certain responses as our female cyclical variablity toward none. Get a whiff of copulins when you\'re focused on something non-sexual and you\'ll find it disagreeable - whiff \'em when you\'re hot, bothered, and aroused, and copulins become the greatest aroma in the world.

Whitehall,

Your post evoked a memory of a particular line in \"The African Queen\", where Katherine Hepburn\'s character says to Humphrey Bogart\'s, \"Human nature, Mister Allnut, is what we\'re put on this earth to RISE ABOVE\".

How very sad that some people have actually been brainwashed into thinking this way! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Marz,

The SOE/NPA Mix worked TOO good for me. I used it everyday for one entire Week and I got way too much hits! Most of them were \"Sexual\" hits. This was probably because of the aNONE in NPA, so that is one reason why I want to try this JB1 Mix (Because of the NONE it contains).

If JB1 doesn\'t work for me, I\'ll just stick with SOE/NPA which is already a killer combo for me! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

That is true to a degree. Civilization is that thin veneer of training that allows us to live so close together in such large groups. We are still animals under the clothes.

Note that I said \"training\" which works under the conscious level and might be technically called conditioning.

Education seems to do damn little - it just sharpens the conscious toolkit.

Aaron,

A key point about pheromone responses is that elecited verbal opinions about the scent are fairly useless.

There can be two responses to a scent - verbal and behavioral. These go through different neural pathways and recruit different parts of the brain.

Think of it as a three node model - olfactory/VNO nerves is the source, limbic system is the emotional center, and the third is the verbal/conscious processing center.

When a person is exposed to pheromones, the olfactory/VNO equipment detects and sends a signal to the rest of the brain. The most direct path is right to the limbic system, which controls emotions and lower functions (like sex). The verbal part of your brain can also detect the scent and can form an opinion - when you ask someone \"What do you THINK?\" you\'re asking for a conscious response from the verbal center.

At least for me, I am not trying to influence verbal thought, I want to inspire an emotional response from the direct limbic/olfactory connection. Better that a target is NOT conscious of my pheromone use.

Now, if they spontaneously compliment the pheromones I\'m wearing, that means that I\'ve touched the limbic system and the verbal brain is performing a service to the target\'s limbic emotional response by sucking up to me - that\'s good!

So, my advice is... pay attention to what they DO, not what they SAY.

Note to scientific types - I\'ve greatly oversimplified the models here - JVK\'s work and references to LH production is a case in point, but I think it is a mental model that works in the field. I\'ve also hedged on the VNO existence issue too.

IMO JB#1 stinks. (That\'s why I only use small dabs.) But it works so well that the girls don\'t care, or don\'t notice. Or something.

Once I walked into a coffee shop wearing the stuff. The girls behind the counter were all flirty until one of them said. \"Hey what stinks.\"

I said, \"Maybe it\'s me.\"
    One of the girls laughed and said, \"No. It couldn\'t be you.\"
    I lied and said, \"Are you sure. I didn\'t have time to shower so I just put on some cologne.\"
    Then one of the girls said, \"Come here. I\'ve got a good nose.\"
    So she leaned over the counter, took a couple of whiffs and said. \"It\'s not you. You smell really good.\" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yup. I walked into a coffeehouse last weekend with three drops of PI rubbed into my pubes / shorts and a tee shirt / just to see what would happen. Gorgeous thirty-something called me over to sit with her (I already vaguely knew her). About the time I sat down the PI started coming through my shorts big-time and I just plain stank. She\'s been friendly before, but this time she got really giggly and excited - she didn\'t stop touching me the whole time we talked. I was just amazed she could even stand to sit next to me the way I smelled...

[ May 09, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Here\'s another stink story. I used to work with a guy in a bar. He stank! I don\'t know whether it was natural or phereomones. At the time I assumed it was natural. Sometimes he couldn\'t shower for days because his girlfriend was a bitch and would kick him out of the house, and he would sleep just wherever. Seriously, I had to stay about 2 meters away from this guy behind the bar. As for the women, it was unbelievable! Women would actually beg him to fuck them. Once I remember he wasn\'t too receptive to this one girl and she actually started begging him to rape her.
    Mind blowing!

**DONOTDELETE**

on that last note, let me interject something that may be gross, but its so true...i knew this guy who always have good looking girlfriend and women loved him...anyway, what he used to do is not wear any deoderant, and we would be in a bar or somthing, and he would slyly reach under his shirt and wipe his fingers under his underarm and then spread it on his face..he said you couldnt hve the bo smell, but just hte musty smell of armpit...it was nasty, but the guy had women eating his ass up...go figure!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re right, that story was gross, but it does make sense considering mones are found in human sweat.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm... I always wear deoderent. Do most of you? I haven\'t tried not wearing deoderent, since it would mess up the control to my experiments. =)

**DONOTDELETE**

I use one of those little Thai stones.

Thread Information