Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Is that correct, that .... ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Is that correct, that .... ?
    - When we older we will need more phero ?, because we produce less phero. so younger guy need to try minimalist.
    - In the area where phero is become popular the dosage need to increased ? (Example in States, more and more phero user, so higher dosage needed)
    - If we using phero for long time, maybe our partner (wife, GF) will become less sensitive to phero, so need higher and higher dosage.
    - In the country where sex is more open people will need relative more Phero (but less work) than in the country/area where people still closed (high cultural influence). Example in Asia people need less phero than people in states.
    - Horny target will need less phero to influence, closed/shy target need more phero
    - Our optimum dosage will almost same/flat for long time, or not a factor from how long we use phero.
    - In the tropical area, people need to reapply phero more often than in other colder area. or When in the hot season we need to use phero more often because we produce more sweat, which can sweep phero.
    - If We producing more sweat/ high BO, maybe we need less phero. or even did not need additional phero.
    - If our BO is strong, it could be sign that our natural phero is high, so no need to add more phero.
    - No chemical/formula available to reduce natural phero produced by our body. Maybe only shower using deodorant soap little bit help us.
    - To see if phero is really working or not better to try common mix, and then try a minimalist (using low product such as APC), if still not success try to ODing [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img], example: using more than 4-8 Dab PI or NPA.
    So suggestion for newbie Buy one strong product (PI, NPA, SOE) and one weak product (APC) to test, which dosage better for us.
    - Oil based is more stable than alchohol based.
    We will easier got response from our Wife/ GF rather than strange people. so the dosage is different: strange target need more phero to get, after we got it maybe we need to reduce the phero dose.
    -We cannot exactly measure how much a dab, and one spray:
    + Because one dab is affected by how big is the bottle mouth (NPA is small, APC is very big: one Dab APC is more than one dab NPA), and how rough our skin (Thumb/finger to touch it to the bottle mouth), rougher our skin, will able to pick more liquid, also the Liquid Viscocity.
    + One spray is never same, because almost No equal spray hole diameter between many atomizer, it also depend on how fast and hard we push the atomizer button. beside the factor of the viscocity of the liquid, Etc.
    - Phero effect in cloth application is very long time, maybe one time wash it cannot clean all of the phero, and it can last more than one-two days, compare to about 6 hours of skin application.
    and which one better to applicate in the cloth material : cotton, synthetic, Etc.

Please give comment and reason.

Thanks

[ May 06, 2002: Message edited by: Tom ]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Is that correct, that .... ?

Sorry if too many question [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If you have comment on some points please post it, dont wait till you have for all comments.

Thanks

[ May 07, 2002: Message edited by: Tom ]

Phero Enthusiast

Oops, It look like nobody answering my question. and my question hiding in third page [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Tom:

A post like that is overwhelming. If you ask a question or two at a time, I bet you\'ll get a better response.

Better yet, READ the old threads. You\'ll find most of the answers there - don\'t expect everyone to rush to your aid if you haven\'t made an effort to help yourself.

I think I can speak for most of the veterans in that while we enjoy helping newbies and are glad to do so, we respect those who do their homework.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks for the suggestion.
    I am reading some of the old post (less than 10% from 13.000 post), and that is some of my understanding/idea as far. so I need comment/correction from you.

I also post many of links (links and links), so maybe it is my stile to post many thing at one post [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I dont know.
    Sorry if too much asking, but I think more efficient if we ask many rather than asking one by one and waiting for next to answer and than post another question. maybe this can make our posting/thread become zillion.

I think I will read/make summary from more than 13.000 post (from this Forum) someday

[ May 11, 2002: Message edited by: Tom ]

Phero Enthusiast

I try to explain my reason, it just efficiency.

To Whitehall:
    I think I have done some of my homework:
    1. Reading some old posting (less than 10% of 13.000 post)
    2. Creating abbreviations list
    3. Listing some of phero links (Still Digging, more links)
    4. Updating tables (Waiting for SOE Gel and RM)
    5. Creating html version of the instruction
    (2-5 now used by Bruce at Love-scent website, and I hope it is working/help us)

Now I must think again, do I need to release/post a New FAQ portion by portion (small portion), from totally about 200-500 FAQ (Q & A) which I planned/I guess, maybe 2-5 each week/day, which maybe will take about 100 weeks/day ?.
    I do believe that this is not a small job, trying to refining from more than 13.000 post (More than 100MB data). Especially without enough help from all veterans and members.
    If I need to do a slower learning, I believe the New FAQ will take longer time to finish it. Because if I did not understand it, it will take longer time to make summary, I need to correct it if I pick wrong answer, Etc.
    But if every body trying to teach me in fast method, I think I will able to finish new FAQ faster.

With new FAQ, I think we can reduce many repeated question, and we can learn more faster without digging to 13.000 post which is time consuming (if we constantly read 50-100 post per day, it need 260-130 days).
    Ugh, so muchhh which I just realize this number today [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] .

Do old guys need more pheros?
    That’s one of the theories on this board, but I’m 43 and I (successfully) use less pheros than most young guys. It’s true that old men produce fewer pheromones naturally; but I doubt that the amount young men produce naturally is as high as even the lightest artificial pheromone product.

Should dosage be increased where pheromones are more popular?
    Probably not.

Is there a need to increase dosage with a sex partner that gets used to it?
    On the contrary. Once your partner has experienced the effect, you can wean her down to almost nothing, because association patterns are formed between scent and horniness. With my last girlfriend, one tiny dab of AE in my pubic region was enough to make her take the sexual initiative. With previous girlfriends a tiny dab of APC on the wrist was enough.

Do people need more pheromones in countries where casual sex is more acceptable?
    I doubt it.

Do horny targets need less pheromones than shy ones?
    Less is always best, irregardless of whether the girl is horny or shy.

My optimum dosage hasn’t varied in four years.

It does seem as if hot humid areas require slightly higher doses of pheromones, but I don’t know the reason.

I don’t know the relationship between BO and pheromone needs.

I use a deodorant crystal that inhibits the growth of bacteria in my arm pits.

The best way to gauge if pheromones are working is to test varying doses in a variety of social settings. What you are looking for is more eye contact, friendlier women, smiles, women getting into your personal space, more positive responses to flirting, women being more agreeable, more interested in what you’re saying... any sort of behavior that is more positive than what you are currently experiencing.

Oil base lasts longer.

Pheromones on clothing seem effective until the clothing is washed. Even then, they can still be smelled.

Just one guy’s experience. Hope it helps.

PS My advice = read less, experiment more. You are the only expert on what is best for you.

Enlightened One

Sounds good everyone, the theory of the older quy needing more none is a bit redundant although things never go in reality the way that they should so ill keep my opinions back on that one.
    Too much PC (politically correctness) which is all BS (bullshit) who emposes these ideals and beliefs upon us (hey the idea of western societies everyone has thier right to their beliefs *well i believe that i will be politcally incorrect now dont tell me otherwise he he he. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Otherwise ill call the 5TH AMENDMENT ON YOU. lol

Thread Information