Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Advance Sale on New Product Set

visit-red-300x50PNG
    http://www.love-scent.com/rm-soe-special/index.html

The new product Rogue Male is due to arrive at our warehouse this week, and I am fairly sure we will be shipping these sets by Friday. In any case, we will keep the advance sale price up until we begin shipping or for one full week, whichever comes later (ie: at least until Sunday night May 12th).

Check it out. It is a pretty good deal at the advance sale price.

Cheers,
    Bruce

[ May 07, 2002: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Default Re: Advance Sale on New Product Set

Bruce,

Sweet Deal! My order\'s in already (along with a bottle of the reagent-grade A-Nol).

Question: Do you know whether the RM is ethanol or glycol based?

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Looks like a great deal, but I just got done placing an order.
    I\'ll have to think about it.
    Is RM just Androstenone, or is it a new mix of pheromones?

Will people be able to purchase the 5 packs of SOE gel by themselves for $10.00?

I\'ve been wanting to try SOE but I am currently unemployed so I don\'t have alot of bank right now.

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce,

Thanks for this offer. Just placed the order. I am looking foward to trying these products. I will report results of use on forum.

Elk [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Looks to be just -none, like a PI clone but with an APC/JB#1 scent, although not as strong -none smell due to better manufacturering (according to the Stone Labs, via Bruce). I guess this would be maybe considered a pre-mixed JB#1 since that is made from two -none only products, although RM looks to be stronger. Of course NPA (which is part of JB#1) is meant to contain some others substances that are rumoured to improve it\'s effectiveness over just -none on it\'s own, which I assume RM lacks.

[ May 07, 2002: Message edited by: Teak ]

I think I\'ll wait until there\'s some feedback on RM, like the scent of the product is it good or bad?

The label is certainly a turn-off - would you want your date seeing the bottle? Sounds like it was targeted to the San Francisco bath house market.

Still, labels are removable and it does seem like a reasonable deal. Bruce does have a good nose for a bargain.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

What about Rogue females? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

WHITEHALL: DUDE, YOUR LAST POST LEFT ME LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!! SAN FRANSISCO BATH HOUSE MARKET...HAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS FUNNY

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall:

I thought the label looked a lot like those little bottles of butyl nitrate.

Mind you, I ordered one anyway.

[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ May 07, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]

Oscar,

The ingredients are listed on the bottle as:
    \"Di-propylene glycol, essential oils, SD 40B alcohol, fragrance, and pure reagent-grade human pheromones\"

The fragrance is similar to APC, just seems to be some base notes missing. I cut my phero teeth on APC/Primal mix, and got used to that heavy musky bottom end, so I had to double check with Phil that there was really 5 mg of aNONE in the bottle. He guarantees that there is. Makes me wonder how much of that familar old PI smell needs to be there. I\'ve gotten used to it over the years, but maybe it\'s not the REAL smell of aNONE. Anyone used the reagent aNONE on its own? What does that smell like compared to Primal?

Bruce

Bruce,

I\'ve always thought that the A-None in the Chem Sets, which is TWICE as potent as PI, is only HALF as stinky. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

love the \'clint eastwood\' gaurentee text [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall...
    ...glad you said it. The name makes you wonder don\'t it? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

CJ1...
    ...our only female hit squad member. Glad to have you back.

-The Bat

In spite of the evocative name of this product, I just ordered my bottle. It does sound like a pre-packaged JB#1.

I really don\'t want to come across as a \"Rogue Male\" - I have a responsible position in my industry and in my community. A-none helps in my self-presentation and preservation of that position.

Bruce\'s observation of the SoE gel packs as a sexual intercourse adjunct (marital aid) is interesting. Would just SoE in the arm pits do the same?

Hope it gets shipped today.

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce

Any idea when this will be shipping yet?

That is the Fed Ex number on the shipment. Take a look at www.fedex.com, but you might want to go to the bathroom and thoroughly drain your bladder before you do. Words fail me. It sat in Syracuse at the service center for 24 hours before they even moved it from the spot where Phil dropped it off; then it sat for another 2 days about a ten minute drive from there. I guess they were using it to play cards on or something. Maybe one of the bottles leaked and they got so attracted to the package they just couldn\'t part with it. I really can\'t think of what else the problem could be. Then it sat for another 24 hours in Columbus, OH. Maybe they needed to catch their breath for the big push over the Rockies, but again I am only guessing.

Anyway, I can\'t look at that tracker anymore. I have to wear these pants again tomorrow. So, can one of you guys keep an eye on it, and let me know when the shipment arrives? Also, if any of you Colorado residents happen to notice a covered wagon with \"Fed Ex\" printed on the side, going over Loveland Pass be sure to let me know. That would give me a good 3 days to get ready for the arrival, barring Indian attack or outlaws, of course.
    Bruce [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

The rogue male souds like a good price for the stuff so people keep us updated on results being none it should be the usuall effect.
    Its potent isnt it.?

Same 10 ml bottle as Primal, same guaranteed 5 mg aNONE per bottle as Primal.
    Differences are: lighter scented squeaky-clean Stone lab aNONE, an APC-like fragrance, SF bathhouse label design (Whitehall has agreed to pose for the soon to be released RM poster btw [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]), about half the price (until Sunday!), and a bunch of free stuff.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce, but Rogue male is alcohol/ethanol based, right? I thought a lot of the success of Jambat mix (70% APC) and PI was attributed to the oil base, which gives a more controlled release for a longer period of time. I haven\'t tried APC and PI, by the way. I\'m just speaking from common knowledge.

Phero Dude

Yes, I\'m wondering about the alcohol/oil/other question again too. Everything I use has always been alcohol based, but I wonder if too much comes off at once, then tapering off too quickly.

Someone in the perfume industry must have done studies about this (with regard to any fragrance compound).

Any good leads out there?

Hi Truth,
    That is true. I forgot about that difference. RM is very fluid. Actually, this sort of troubled me when I first opened the bottle, but probably not for the same reason you are thinking of.
    1. The top is shrink-wrapped on to the bottle and having this instinctive feeling I was holding a bottle of something like Primal or at least APC in vscosity, I wrestled the top off and ended up with Rogue Male all over my hands. The stuff is very easy to spill.
    2. Here we have a bottle that is the same size as a bottle of Primal with the same amount of aNONE in it... Well, why aren\'t we talking about 1-2 drop applications that still give you this amazingly robust msukiness, instead of a dab-on cologne, that seems like JB#1 without the inner BOiness (which I have gotten to like actually)?

I am not the least bit worried by the ubiquitous warnings that alcohol destroys pheromones, but as foolish as I felt, I had to write Phil and ask: \"Are you SURE there\'s 5 mg of aNONE in there?\" (he assures me there is and told me a simple test you can do at home btw) That makes the stuff almost exactly as concentrated as NPA and similar in consistency, BUT it is already mixed with fragrance and ready to apply!

So, I am glad you brought that up. I was expecting something a lot more oily. I haven\'t road tested it at all though. Probablly it will perform fine. I\'m just used to Primal and apc mix.

Bruce

Phero Dude

What\'s the simple at-home test?

What\'s the recommended dosage for RM? If it\'s like PI, then it\'s one drop. Does this hold true for RM?

Just wanna be careful cause I never had a product this potent in -none yet.

\"R-O-G-U-E\" Male????

I thought it was \"R-O-U-G-E\" Male!!!

I think that means I can\'t wear makeup in that poster.

**DONOTDELETE**

All I can say is don\'t use fed ex...

I\'ve seen faster slugs

Don\'t they have delivery standards?

I\'ll never moan about UK delivery firms again, since you seem to have problems in the states getting stuff from a to b..

Boomshankah!

The Fed Ex standard overnight service we use to ship express to customers INSIDE the US is fantastic. Outside the US, they are a joke and their US ground service, which we used for this shipment of Rogue Male is a circus act. I will never use it again. They tell you 5 days; the tracker ETA was already set at 7 days before they even started and now as the sun sinks quickly in the West on their ETA, still no shipment.

I called Phil this morning and he is going to label an extra 50 bottles he had left and priority overnight them to us, for Tuesday AM delilvery. The real reason for doing this is that Fed Ex will sense that we have gone to this trouble and then deliver the original order on the same truck just to pour a little extra salt into the wound. It\'s an old customer service trick they picked up from UPS.

Actually, Fed Ex has a great business economy service now which is guaranteed 3 days anywhere in the US, and that has been working well, cheaply. You just have to know how to cherry pick the services:

Fed Ex overnight: superb
    Fed Ex business economy: so far, excellent
    Fed Ex ground: suicidal choice
    Fed Ex overseas: don\'t get me started
    UPS ground: worse than terrible
    UPS overseas: great
    Postal service: words fail me

Aaaanyway, tomorrow, Tuesday, we have 2 separate shipments of RM scheduled for arrival, one of them guaranteed delivery, plus the one that was scheduled to arrive today. Something is bound to arrive before I reach the age of mandatory retirement.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce,
    Shipment via U.S. Postal arrived today
    5/16/02. Thank You
    Elk [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

2 days to Ohio. Anyone else get their RM by the 16th? Always seem to be a few who get shipments by mail on the 2nd day.

What do you think of the set so far??? Are you becoming a rogue?

Bruce [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information