Close

Enlightened One

Default If women are kicking you constantly heres what to do.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If you are getting ignored by certain women pull back and take some time for yourself.

1 Work out and bulk up you have to be constant but it will work, (also take correct nutrician and plenty of water)
    Tribulus
    Protein Powders
    Creatine
    Zinc and Magnesium

2 Try pheromones as well and they will have some effect.

3 Hang around with women of the opposite sex who look like you

4 Ignore those and waste no time on those that are not receptive *you dont need the best looker around for good sex* find someone who is willing to go the extra mile.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: If women are kicking you constantly heres what to do.

\"Hang around with women of the opposite sex who look like you\"

ARRRGHHHH!!!

Phero Enthusiast

[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] what on earth is a \"woman of the opposite sex\" [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

And if I hung around women that looked like me I think I\'d give someone a gun and tell them to put me out of my misery and embarrassment [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Franki [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Item 4 is the key, in my experience.

There will be women who will welcome you into their arms and be glad you\'ve given them your attentions. Some of them will look a lot better than you expect.

Since the problem is finding these women, the key is statistics and learning how to not waste your time and energy on the other women, the women who\'ll bust your balls and still not put out.

The magic word, when becoming frustrated by a woman, is \"Next!\"

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whitehall:
    The magic word, when becoming frustrated by a woman, is \"Next!\"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

_Very_ well put! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree with Whitehall.

Sales is a numbers game, and meeting women is no different. More often than not, one must endure hearing \"No\" a lot of times before hearing a \"Yes\". So why not go through the \"No\'s\" as quick as possible?

It\'s an attitude. One can\'t give a crap what the outcome is when approaching a woman. Your job is to find out if she is a \"Yes\" or \"No\" as soon as possible. Once you find out a lady is a \"No\", get outta there! No point in wasting time trying to change a mind that doesn\'t want to be changed. You could spend that time finding someone new.

Sure, there are things we, as men can do to stack as many cards in our favor (sans pheromones) as possible (i.e., physique, clothes, car, groooming, attitude, smile, size of our wallet, etc.), but it will still be up to the woman to decide if she\'s into us. We can\'t control attraction, because it is a gut level reaction. So why should we give a shit? Find the ones that are attracted to you, and get away from the ones that aren\'t!

If each of us were to look back at the times we scored with women in one way or another, we would realize that we weren\'t trying that hard to win her over. Women can smell that sense of neediness on a man a mile away, and they will run away from you like the plague once they smell that neediness on YOU.

The whole advantage of pheromones is the potential to create that gut level \"Attraction Reaction\" in more women in less time.

But, once the fish bites, we still must be able to reel it in, right?

I\'m just speaking for myself here, but once I know that a woman is attracted to me, I subtly begin to tease her and create as much sexual tension as possible. Enough to the point that she becomes the aggressor, not me. I communicate to her with my body language that I WOULD LIKE her sex, but I DON\'T NEED her sex, and just keep teasing... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I banged my head against the wall for a few years before I came to this realization, and believe me, life is much more fun this way, much easier on your emotions, and your wallet! I personally haven\'t had much luck with pheromones yet, but I know it\'s a matter of time and experimentation before I find the right combo. Thank God Jambat\'s back...

Morning Wood

Thread Information