Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Atomizers (revisted?)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    All -

I know this question has been asked recently but I just trudged through a bunch of past posts and can\'t find it so apologies for asking again.

Aside from the nice atomizers that Bruce sells, are there any similar devices that one might be able to find in a local store? I have one of Bruce\'s atomizers and I take it with me where I go but I am looking for just a cheapo one I can keep in the bathroom. Is this something I should be able to find in my local drugstore chain or someplace similar. Anyone?

Thanks!

.WiseMan

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Atomizers (revisted?)

wise man: i myself had the same dilemia and went literally all over the earth looking for some of those little pocket atomizers..the only place i know of that has themis this place called \"the Body Shoppe\" which is found in alot of malls ...also, any type of place where they sell essential oils and make your own perfume type places..they have them too...i ended up going to Sallys beauty supply and getting a little spray bottle for 99cents...

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi -

I got a nice, small atomiser from a japanese chain store that opened a branch in a UK shopping mall. Come in 3ml and 4.8ml sizes are in aluminium and are very niffty. Don\'t know if you can obtain these anywhere else, but they are ideal for phero use. You can create a small test mix straight in the vial, and boomshankah! just enough for a trial! ... Other atomisers just are too big really.

Phero Enthusiast

Ratspeaker: In the Boots natural Collection range, they do 5ml size atomisers in a silver/aluminium case. Perfect for mixing and fits in the pocket wonderfully. Just a shame they don\'t come in different colors to differentiate which mix I have in which atomiser.

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spiderwebster:
    wise man: i myself had the same dilemia and went literally all over the earth looking for some of those little pocket atomizers..the only place i know of that has themis this place called \"the Body Shoppe\" which is found in alot of malls ...also, any type of place where they sell essential oils and make your own perfume type places..they have them too...i ended up going to Sallys beauty supply and getting a little spray bottle for 99cents...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks -- there is a Body Shoppe in the mall right near where I work. I\'ll check it out at lunch tomorrow. If not, I think there is a Sallys somewhere around here too...

.WiseMan

Phero Dude

WiseMan:
    My local Body Shop told me a month ago that they hadn\'t received any of the atomizers since Christmas. Perhaps I just need to try a different store..

Regarding Sally\'s, I tried that a month ago as well, wanting to congratulate myself for being so brilliant as to come up with it on my own. I wanted to, that is, until I saw what they had to offer. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I believe that 30ml was the smallest bottle they had to offer, with nothing approaching the desired 3-5ml.

On the plus side, while picking up a bottle of L\'Eau D\'Issey shower gel, I was given a sample of Lanvin which comes in a suitably small spray vial made of clear glass. The only other similar one I have contained Pi, and has been most useful for mixing up a half ml or so to play with for the day.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well I have an answer for my original question, all. I went to a local mall at lunch today, searching for a Body Shop as was discussed earlier in the thread. No luck at all (and, in fact, the woman looked at me as if I was nuts). I poked around several other stores until I came across one called \"Sephora\". The had was I was looking for! They actually carry a few different atomizers and I picked up a nice little one for $9 (that even came with a teeny funnel!).

So for you U.S. folks looking for atomizers in a pinch -- check this place out. I actually couldn\'t even get out of the store -- the woman was so nice giving me samples and such. (Pheros? I doubt it -- I think she was just being a sales person).

.WiseMan

Gents,

I bought six of those 5mL atomizers at The Body Shop about six months ago. I\'ve since visited two different BS locations where I was told that they don\'t stock them anymore.

I suppose it\'s a terrible inconvenience to inventory a product that actually SELLS!

Sometimes you can find a decent atomizer at stores that specialize in selling only perfumes. The only problem is that as \"purse atomizers\" they tend to look a bit feminine.

I wish Bruce could come up with the source of those Body shop atomizers. They were easily the best product out there.

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Frankly, atomizers are not my preferred method of application. The best way, I feel, is roller ball vials like the SoE comes in. That way you don\'t waste by overspray and you don\'t overapply.

That said, empty TE sprayers are of high quality and durability.

**DONOTDELETE**

FWIW I bought one of those $9 atomizers from Sephora a few months back. While I find the teeny funnel is very useful, my atomizer started leaking within a week of purchase. It still works well if I leave it standing on the dresser, but I was in the market for something that I could carry about in my pocket for an after-work refresh if needed. The atomizer I got from Bruce has held up much better for that purpose.

**DONOTDELETE**

i have something similar to RAT, its only about 5 ml, very small aluminium capsul (inside is a glass atomizer, helpful too see how much liquid is left) its on a key chain, i too got it from one of those asian novelty gadget shops, costs about $20 AU

if you dont want a atomizer, these shops also sell small aluminum capsul on a key chain, inside the capsul is a very small glass jar with screw top lid, holds about 5-10 ml ml of liquid, enough for a few applications, i think these are used for dance party ravers who put in ecstacy tablets(unofficial purpose offcourse)

if i can get these products in Australia, you can get them in the US

...mind you i think these products are a great talking point, imagine a girl asking you whats that on your key chain? (these products look kind of funky and weird) you open up the capsul, expose to her the \"magic\" liquid, and say, HEY HAVE A SNIFF!! lol...might work wonders, must try.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information