Close

Default Re: question for oscar or any other pro out there

visit-red-300x50PNG
    spiderwebster,

You olfactory sense becomes accustomed to constant input. People who live near refineries or distilleries don\'t notice that their neighborhood smells unless they\'ve been away for a while. Likewise the conscious perception of a scent is diminished with continuous exposure even in the short term.

It\'s not likely that the ylang scent has faded within 20 minutes, but rather that you\'ve become less attuned to it. Even if the ylang scent HAD somehow gone away in a short time, DON\'T THINK that the A-None scent of PI has done so as well! Again, your olfactory sense can fool you by overriding fragrance input.

One drop of PI should last for several hours. There really should be NO reason to refresh before 6 hours or so. The fact that you can\'t smell it makes you a prime candidate for OD\'s. You must be disciplined and TRUST that the stuff IS still there and working. Adding a couple dabs of the Jambat mix shouldn\'t put you at risk for OD, but don\'t go apeshit! Less IS more! Believe me!
    [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

thank you oscar...all of us newbies appreciate your info!!!

Enlightened One

Once you start using use that original dosage as a future baseline as you wiil become accomstomed to it. So for AE 3 or 4 drops should always be the average dose. Because if you get used to it some people have a tendency to go up to 10 doses which works soemtimes but not often.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default question for oscar or any other pro out there

hi, have a question concerning PI...in my early enthusisam as a newbie and with the resulting hits, i started a horrible trend of oding...so i have a question please...when you apply pi(m), say one drop across forehead, ....

1) if i cant smell the ylang scent in like 20 minutes, ( acutally, i cant smell anything ) are the mones still working? if so, how long do they invisibly last on my skin before a reapply...and ...do i have to sweat for them to activate ?

2)if i applied one drop of PI at say 9am in the morning, by 930am its scent has vanished completely..and at 11 am i apply 3 dabs of apc/npa (famous jambat mixture ) to my goatee and neck, have i oded at that point??
    please advise..thanks

Thread Information