Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default How to do successful Dance Pickups without rejection

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think we should integrate some SS (speed Seduction) in picking up chicks as this works out great together with the beloved Pheros

first: Appereance

dress up niceley.. have something that makes you stand out of the crowd.. I for my part have a beautyful \"japano-style\" white shirt with a big dragon on my back flying up and 2 dragons each on one of my wrists.. gets looks as soon as i enter a club..

DON`T put on to much GEL... makes you look like a freak. Instead use a little bit and practice a slightly SHY-look [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

2nd: Put on your favourite cologne + your pheros... i for my past use SOE because it keeps the jealous guys calm [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

then when the music switches from slow to dance get into the action.. you should practice a few cool dancemoves (dont dance just jumping around like an idiot)

Watch MTV to learn some. a few are enough to set yourself apart from the crowd.

Now get aware of your surroundings.. head up, stay proud even if youre shy.. nobody will bite you i assure ya.

if you get some nice smiles and looks (you WILL if you followed the above advices and put on a winning Phero combo) you will have soem hooked up..

Move on with dancing, turn around and have fun..
    the girls will come nearer by themselfs.
    Wait till you catch a beautyful girls smile.

you should be able now to dance with her..
    be funny.. make some seduction-like looks but still be shy (easily for me as i am like this [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    if she likes you she will get in the game. Slowly move closer and closer till you almost touch her face with yours (if she turns away but still stays with you you moved too fast.. just backup some steps and show \"personality\" by giving her your attention and dont forget to smile!)

make her long for your kiss.. move in but move out as she tries to kiss you.. slowly
    this will get her really intrigued.. finally kiss her.

If you did everything right you didn`t even need to speak a single word. DOn`T start to talk.. basics yes, but not to much.. concentrate on dancing and bodylanguage

-------------------------------------
    Now this way of doing pickups has proven to be VERY effective for me as im a very shy guy, not much of a talker and very romantic [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i observed other guys (true alpha males; i am definiteley not) who just go in and get girls easily. Im not this kind of guy and this technique described here is for people like me who cant`t handle rejection.

I hope it helps some of you guys

Steve21m

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: How to do successful Dance Pickups without rejection

Hey this sounds very familiar, I could have posted that message. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Franki [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

maybe its cause of the people here [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I study in Austria and youre from Germany.. almost same culture..

Dont know how it goes on in the USA & Japan though ...

Steve21m

Hey steve, where do you study? I study at the university of vienna [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information