Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Business mega hits--Oh, DEER!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been away at a publishing convention in New York-- tons of publishers, editors, writers, etc.

By accident, I only packed PF, so that\'s all I used. Well, that\'s all I needed.

One example: I had a meeting with the Editorial VP of a publisher I\'d like to ghostwrite and edit for. From across the room, she had the normal, sharp-eyed demeanor of a busy businesswoman. As we shook hands, sat down and started talking, within 30 seconds her eyes seemed to lose focus, her face and shoulders relaxed.

At first I thought she\'d quit listening to me, but she was still asking me sharp questions, and really responding to my answers. After five minutes, she said I was exactly the kind of writer they\'d been looking for, and said to call Monday to talk about our first project together.

It was only after I left that I realized that I had seen the classic transformation into the \"deer in the headlights\" look.

The pheros simply worked to focus attention. Sure, my credentials and ability sealed the deal, but I feel like the PF opened the door, helped me make a connection, and shut out all the distractions around us.

There were lots of other reactions -- busy pubishing people of both sexes just seemed to have more time for me, wanted to hear what I had to say. Not a dramatic 180-degree change from past conventions, but a definite notch or two improvement.

On several occasions, when I was in conversation with someone, girls and women, (young and not) would walk by us, then stop, turn and look wide-eyed for whatever had attracted their attention. A few would stare at me, wondering if I was some famous writer (not yet), but most couldn\'t find what they were looking for, and moved on.

All in all, I\'d say this stuff works.

Writer Guy

\"Home, home again / I like to be here, when I can...\" [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Business mega hits--Oh, DEER!

Hey cool,
    You have officially had phero business success! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] How much a difference do you think it has made compared to pre-phero conventions or similar events? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

thats Awesome Writer Guy....

I am gonna start wearing these to all my Auditions.... Maybe it could bring me up another notch.... LOL

Being an Actor/singer is just as hard as being a writer. there is SOOO much competition you just wanna scream....

Great Job...

Jaz
    Jazon\"s Page

**DONOTDELETE**

CJ, I think it really helps in the focus department. I do fine with people one-on-one, but when there are distractions, I\'ve seen people attention wander from me--we all have. That just did not happen this week. I got and kept the attention of important people, men and women, for as long as I needed it.

On a crowded convention floor, there are a zillion distractions and more important people passing by, old friends waving, and it\'s common to have a conversation interrupted. That almost never happened, and when it did, I was always introduced and included in the new conversation.

It reminds me of a fellow writer who had a hit book last year. He told me suddenly all his jokes are funny, his drink never gets empty, and every word he speaks is a pearl.

Oh, Jason, I looked at your page. Give me a freakin break. You\'re so stinkin\' gorgeous -- you need pheros like I need another chin. I can only hope you have a squeaky little voice and chronic flatulence.

I can\'t hate you, tho, since I had it when I needed it (about May,1974).

But seriously, the pheros should help you stand out from all the other flawless hunks in a casting call. As I said, it can help grab and keep someone\'s attention fixed on you, which is a good thing.

Unless it\'s that big gay guy, Bubba...

Writer Guy

**DONOTDELETE**

Im still laughing my buttocks off....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

i have noticed that attention thing..... people just seem to be at home with you... its kinda like your in the family or something...

actually Writer.. even though i am sorta good looking i still seem to have problems with women...

Thank god i can can sing like Colm Wilkinson though.. that always seems to get me in the doors...

hey i just started reading the old Piers Anthony Anthology..... its amazing that such a great writer still only sold ,in the begining, about 1 story a year....

Im rooting for you Writer guy....
    Knock em DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaz

**DONOTDELETE**

WG, I do some writing myself so I\'m glad this is working for you. Tell us how it ends.

**DONOTDELETE**

HEy jason how is it being an actor competeing with heaps of other actors, the pheormones will give you a very distinct advantage in this game, you might want to have a quick look at the NLP subject it gives lots of useful help regarding making the most of any situation wether it be a business sale, retail situations, for writers having a meeting with publishers thats for you writer guy, hope you have a best seller and good luck, and for almost any situation where you interact with other people, also NLP will give you the edge with people on the internet regarding the language and text nature of the internet, heck people may as well learn the best techniques when dealing with people in life and get the best out of life rather than stumble about finding your way, but yes you only live once so go for it

**DONOTDELETE**

well Paul...

i just realize that im just as(or more) talented as all the other people... and i just have to wait my turn......

i have noticed an increased friendliness with my current directors... they just let me go about my business and are pleased with the results....

i\'ll have to check out the NLP stuff....

thanks

Jaz

Journeyman

Hey WriterGuy,

Glad to see a fellow man \'o words here! I\'ve been using pheromones for business applications for a few months. As both a magazine writer and PR consultant, I deal with a lot of corporate and government types - CEO\'s, VP\'s, elected politicians (all very high-ego people). I\'ve found that Pheromol Factor or the Xcite wipes are pretty useful and make my job a whole lot easier. I notice a little more respect, and the pheromones just seem to make things friendlier.

Cheers

Dale Andrews

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks everybody, for your comments and good wishes. Sorry it\'s taken me so long to respond. My computer crashed over the weekend. (Thank you Dell, for great service!)

Dale, I really wish I\'d had PF ten years ago when I was managing editor of a defense magazine, interviewing high-ranking military mucky-mucks who were a little too impressed with their own importance. It might have taken a little starch out of them.

Paul, Jazon, Jambat, I\'ll keep you guys posted on the results. I\'ve already heard positively from one publisher--his wife and college-age daughter came back talking about me and only me, out of all the people they met. He jokingly accused me of casting a spell on them. \"Got my mojo workin\'\"

Well, gotta go finish this novel...

Writer Guy

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m sure they\'ll be a publishing convention in Chicago at some point, I might throw some APC and NPA on and see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, here\'s a different reaction. Yesterday, at my weekly Rotary luncheon, (the only place I\'m called \"young man\")I got a noticeable negative reactions from two usually friendly acquaintances, a bank VP and a judge.

There were no overt comments, no ongoing disputes, just a quiet surliness that I\'d never experienced. They just acted as if I had showed up wearing leather, a nose ring and a spiky collar.

I can only attribute it to a 6-dab experimental OD of PF. They were both sitting pretty close, and I got some brief favorable attention from a woman in her 30s there, bordering on DIHL, but she was some distance away.

Then, to top it off, I ran into the bank VP at the post office a few hours later, and he was his friendly, talkative self with me.

Does this sound like I\'ve found the upper limit on PF?

WG

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Hey writer,
    It could well have been an overdose, but those two men could also just been on edge or in a bad mood or whatever or both.
    An OD sounds plausible though because the PF would have worn off a little bit during the time that passed when you first met up and when you bumped into this guy again.

So the dose was effective to work at a distance ( though the women could also have just liked the look of you ) but too much for someone sitting close to you.
    My two cents worth.
    CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree with CJ, Writterguy.

Most of the time my male friends and acquaintances have been more respectful than their usual selves.

Sometimes we catch people at a wrong time when they are feeling \'stressedout\' [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] and read that as ill will towards us. I\'ve found out that sometimes just by quietly asking them if everything is ok with them, they seem to snap out of it, say \'Yes.Thank You\' and return to their usual friendly demeanor.
    Maybe it is the fact that someone else showed some concern for them that did the trick.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**

And a lot of the time people are really just in a bad mood, a bit of a smile or laughter usually pulls them out of it especially with people in high stress jobs like management or professional jobs, this is also where pheromones can be useful but in the right amount for the circumstances, with countries like australia we are fairly laid back and relaxed so everything usually goes well and people relax even more when they are comfortable and away from stressful situations

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I may have hit the grouches the wrong way at Rotary, but I got quite the other reaction today.

With my usual four dabs of PF on, I brought my car in for service at the Chrysler dealership early this a.m. I looked into the waiting lounge through the big windows, and the 6-8 folks there looked like death warmed over. Just staring into space, no talking, just dead. Well, I stayed outside since it was nice and cool, but after a while, I wanted a cuppa coffee and went into the waiting room.

It was still like a funeral. I sat down, smiled at a toddler, and he grinned back. I started talking to his mom, and soon it was like a dam had burst. Within minutes, people started smiling and talking and laughing like long-lost pals. They were young and old, black and white, but they were all way too alive for 7:30 on a Monday morning.

So, either there was methamphetimine in the coffee, or my pheros started a party. I\'d like to think I spread a little sunshine today [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

WG

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah i like to be a little bit like santa clause in the fact that i go into the grumpy areas and make people all happy again, heck some folks just need to be cheered up a little bit, it makes people i work with more productive and genereally makes life easier for me and those people that do like to be lasy and not get in and help out at work, they are soon showed up for who they are because they are left open and cannot be sneaky and backstabbing and more but on the whole everything runs really smoothly all day and my life is way eaiser and pheromone products are really cost effective if used everyday and in normal amounts all runs smoothly and allows new ways of getting ahead of the \"competition so to speak

Hah!
    I just had a real time business hit. A cracked window in my office had to be replaced and a glazier just showed up to fix it. He had an exasperated look on his face, shook his head, told me I’d have to move a cabinet out of his way, said he’d be back in a few minutes, and left checking his watch — like I’m holding him up from his other jobs.
    I moved the cabinet AND applied three dabs of APC. When the guy returned he smiled, whistled while he worked, put the cabinet back himself, and told me to have a great day.
    His change in demeanor was like night and day.
    I suppose he could have been “self medicating” while I was moving the cabinet. But I’m sure it was the pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**

I am a CPA. I had a audit today with the IRS. The agent is a 40ish very good looking lady. I have known her for several years but she is by the book.

I was using TE,AE and IR cologne with PA. Small amounts of each. We were in a small room for the audit. The audit only lasted 15 minites. She was very friendly and talked about her daughter at college. She wanted to look at many items but stopped after only looking at three. The audit ended great and I told her she was looking great. She smiled real big and plushed.

Go Phermones!

**DONOTDELETE**

Wild bill...

you should be a CPA for the Mob.... OR ARE YOU????

Just Kidding....

Good story.....

Jaz

**DONOTDELETE**

So Bill, are you gonna share this trade secret with your fellow CPAs, or are you going to keep it to yourself?

WG

**DONOTDELETE**

I will keep this secret to myself. I do alot of Offer in Compromises on taxes. One client owed $526,000.00 and the IRS settled for $1,240.00. Yes, That is correct. Most of my work like this is done thru the mail. If I sprayed phermones on the package, would it affect the IRS agent on the other end?

Any thoughts on that?

I have seen a differnce in my clients I meet in person the last couple of months with phermones. I still have not got a handle on the correct application amount. I use one to tow sprays of TE, two sprays of IR cologne with PA, and two tabs of AE.

Is this overload?

**DONOTDELETE**

Now the tax office now there is a good idea and what about politicans maybe if i went to my local member to complain about something then maybe with pheromones i would get a good hearing and be able to get some policy changes, what about diplomats and judges and police and what about university teachers/lecturers could have some fun in the school yard heck the list goes on and on, i know the prime minister or president or even the english queen hey this is a great idea and very little people know about it oh yes yes yes i will help rule the world only kidding watch out for spies and military types heck now im confused oh well back to life

**DONOTDELETE**

Wild Bill,

You\'re mah hero! Keeping my hard-earned money from the greedy taxman is one of my favorite things, and one of the hardest things to do, since I\'m self-employed.

Whether or not that\'s an overload depends on where you\'re wearing it to. If you\'re going to an open, outdoor event, that load is fine. If you\'re in a closed conference room or office, that\'s probably too much --this stuff is potent. Try about half that next time as an experiment, then vary the amounts up and down depending on your results.

And keep socking it to the man!

WG

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks write guy!

I am still having a hard time finding the right mix. I look for reactions and it is like I do not have anything on sometimes.

I will try the half doses next time.

Thread Information