Several years ago I was filmed for a special on Kissing (working title was \"Slippery Blisses.\") One of the young locals recently recognized me at the gym from a showing of this special on satelite delivery of The Learning Channel. I never had the opportunity to see the finished product, and would appreciate it if anyone who has--or does happen to see it, provides me with info on the title and air date so I can order a copy of the tape.

I was filmed in the fragrance section of a large department store (Dillard\'s) in Las Vegas by a producer for the Canadian Film Board. Most likely the narrator has an english accent.

Also, the first person who manages to get a copy of this tape for me (before I order it) will receive an autographed copy of the hardbound \"Scent of Eros.\" Someone affiliated with Amazon.com is trying to sell these books (with no autograph) for $97.00, and they will probably turn out to be a collector\'s item. So, fire up those VCR\'s and watch for the Canadian version of The Learning Channel and for me.

Thanks,