Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Life--- ON the Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey jas havent heard from you in a while are you still there, yeah staying away from crazy woman sounds like a good idea, hey has anyone got any ideas on the AE and TE and attrcation combo sounds like a killer combo i will try it when i get my order and will keep the board updated well later dudes and dudettes have fun

Paul I\'ve tried it, but didn\'t use the AE yet. I used 1 spray of TE on chest covered with 1 spray of Attraction. 2 sprays of Attraction on each sleeve of shirt. Results? Alot of \"What\'s that great smell?\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Im thinking TE + Attraction+ AE+ Andro all at once and i will let everyone know how it went that should be a killer combo lets keep this one going id say jas is having to much fun to keep us updated lol

**DONOTDELETE**

97 posts on this topic

**DONOTDELETE**

**DONOTDELETE**

**DONOTDELETE**

100 at last the first topic to have 100 replies oh well another first for the most frequent poster on the forum lol oh well lets see if 200 can be reached

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow Paul it\'s amazing how it got to 100, with absolutely no help from you. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

lol jambat its almost a miracle isnt it lol [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] oh well i hate seeing things incomplete so i gave it a little \"nudge\" so to speak and jason has been quite so i might hijack it when i get the edge in the next couple of days and make it my life on the edge lol, i wonder how easily it can go to 200 lol [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Paul....

its for all of us,... there is no need to hijack it....

I think i hit a comforable level... i havnt had many hits lately... hmmm im gonna try to mix it with something...

ITs my 28th Bday today... YAY...

Now im officailly becoming an old man....

Later

Jaz

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh by the way... i am back now...

I was on a sorta vaction... while my show was going on.... but now

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!

Jaz

HAPPY B-DAY JaZon

**DONOTDELETE**

Happy birthday jason i wont hijack it, so what s been happening latley

**DONOTDELETE**

Happy birthday dude. And may the mones be with you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey i just hit 400 posts amazing, well i got the edge and second day at work and the usuall responses are about 3 times as strong, im using 2 sprays of the edge on my shirt front and 1 spray back and also 2 dabs of alter ego(fingertip) on the back of my neck and 1 dab on the front of my neck, near my adams apple so that makes 3 sprays of edge and 3 dabs of alter ego, and this combo is great, even better than andro and attraction so now im raving mad about this new little toy i got lol

**DONOTDELETE**

FIred UP Paul!!!

I am waiting for my check so i can purchase some APC... to add to my EDGE... i think i am not using enough again... I guess i am afraid of running out...

Although i did run out of my fave. cologne and it is outta stock... HMMMMMMMMMM

No super hits yet... just had everyone in my REhearsal_(another show)_ Laughing their butts off... even the Director.. WHo is usually little RIGID... COOL She was Gigling all night.... HEHE

I DUNNO...

THanks for the B-day Kudos guys....

TAke it sleazy,

Jaz

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes especially when the edge is put in hair i find a nice busy area to sit and for a while after some time the fun begins but the real fun comes later today when i throw it all together the stand up of andro the giggles of attraction and the macho killer the edge and of course the intenseive alter ego all over all at once and the results go up here later tonight when i get home this little test should be interesting well later everyone im off to [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

yo Jaz, happy belated birthday to you.

thought I\'d relay my experiences from my first day with the edge! just cause it was an absurd amount of fun.

so I had nothing to do today, and happily enough I found my fresh order of TE sitting in my mailbox.

so I decide to make a morning of it, throw on some nice clothes, and one spray of the edge. (one spray inside my shirt, so some of it went onto my chest and some onto the inside of my shirt). When I first smelled the stuff, it struck as smelling very similar to vodka. it smells like alcohol. but after you\'ve been wearing it for awhile, the alcohol I imagine evaporates and you\'re left with a very musky, pheromoney smell.

So I make my merry way downtown for some coffee. First thing I notice is how other men respond to me. Some make intense eye contact, and others look straight at the ground as I walk by. there seemed to be no middle ground. I was quite enjoying engaging in staring contests with these pseudo-intellectual macho tough-guys.

One other thing I notice. I think you get more hits when sitting down and settled, than when you\'re walking. Perhaps it\'s because when you sit you allow the pheros to diffuse into the air around you. a \"funk cloud\" so to speak. One thing I wasn\'t anticipating was getting hits from older women. It set me off guard a little bit.

The hit that I most enjoyed was from a cute brunette in working in Starbucks. (not a knockout, maybe a 7.5-8). But as I ordered, she was very visibly blushing and slurred her speech on a few occasion.

there were a few DIHL\'s from women in cars just driving past me. And many smiles, stares and blushes as I walked through the park, the market and many other places.

I wasn\'t really taking anything seriously, I was just having too much fun. And I think that\'s what it\'s all about. I think the most profound effect that pheros have is on the wearer.

A tremendous ego boost. All thanks to one spray of the edge.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread Information