Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Life--- ON the Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay Matt here goes;

\"Though , does a 5 ml atomizer really spray the same amount as a 10 ml or even
    15 - 20 Ml ? if it has the same sized
    spray hole releaser\" . .

First Question: The amount the atomizer holds is irrelevant. It all depends on the manufacturer of the pump/spray head. Some will take/spray more of your liquid, than others. My little atomizer was picked up at a fragrance outlet type shop in our local mall. It is 5 ml (the size of the little glass bottle that is hooked up the spray/pump mechanism. And as far as how big the hole is..lol.. (kinda comical as i typed it)..lol..the smaller the better. The smaller the hole, the finer the spray. The larger the hole, the larger the spray (i.e. droplets..or mist).

\"AND if u place 3 Sprays of EDGE in a night club . . what’s the right amount of cologne tu use as a ratio ?\"

Well this is determined by what cologne/scent you are using. I do not like to overload on cologne. I have noticed through the years in speaking to women from early twenties to late thirties. One of the biggest turn offs to them is a guy who wears way to much cologne. We have all smelled them. They walk by you and you can almost taste the cologne as it is way to strong. Phero\'s like the edge may be strong but if used with the right cologne, mixes with the phero smell. So when you find the right fragrance it works very well. So when I say cover with cologne I am really saying mix with cologne. As some colognes mix with The Edge very well. It alters the cologne a bit, but it is a good thing, not like you are trying to cover something up. Makes it\'s own scent. I have been asked many times what cologne I am wearing, as it is familiar but different at the same time. I just say it is a privet blend made for me. So it is your unique signature and makes you stand out from the rest of the sheep, as an individual.

\"2 prays per 1 spray ? so 3 sprays

of Edge would be 6 sprays of cologne\"

When you are mixing your scents....try this...in your atomizer mix your cologne with the Edge...lets say at a ratio of 1 part The Edge, with 3 parts of your cologne. This is what i refer to as my re-charge for use in the clubs after 4 hours. (I use 2 small sprays to the neck chest are and hair...at one spray to each area). This will give ya that kick when your pheros and cologne are fading. But prior to clubbing I take one spray of the Edge to the hair and another to the chest/shirt throat area.

6 sprays of cologne seems to be a overload...so experiment...and find that magic ratio for yourself and go from there.
    One question for you...What cologne are you using?

**DONOTDELETE**

HAHAHHAHA

I love it...you guys always seem to make it so complicated.....

just spray some on and go to town.....

Just kidding....

i couldn\'t answer any of those questions for you Matt..... Thanks Tallcoolone...

What a Great day i had Sunday....

didnt leave the house... didnt shower... just an all around cool day....

Watched Movies played video games.....

Snatch is a good Caper flick. if you liked .. Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels...... then youll love this one...

take it sleazy all....

Jaz

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah Jason spray some on and go to town im serious but yeah its good, hey jas im thinking of going on to jerry springer and cutting lose with pheromones now that would be an interesting show, what ya think, well i have never use the edge but hear its very good, but if anyone in the phero companies or anyone wants to send me some pheromones for a test run then hey im interested just email me with details and i will get back to you on where to send it and i will chuck up my results up here on the forum i love to experiment and have interestign shit happen or not happen and let everyone know about them, and CJ01 can be a female tester just to get the other side of the coin so to speak

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks TCO . .

that seems like a good idea . .

Though , does a 5 ml atomizer really spray the same amount as a 10 ml or even

1 5 - 20 Ml ? if it has the same sized

spray hole releaser . .

AND if u place 3 Sprays of EDGE

in a night club . . whats the right amount of cologne tu use as a ratio ?

2 prays per 1 spray ? so 3 sprays

of Edge would be 6 sprays of cologne

Regards

M A T T .

**DONOTDELETE**

Thats sounds like a groovy idea Paul

you can put the sceptics on the stage and let em fight over it then spray a little phero... and see what happens....

its almost like getting stoned with a bunch of buddies.... everyone will just start giggling--LOL--But, at least the paranoia part wont come into play....

ok... i took 600 mgrams Motrin for my neck and i am not making any sense now....

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

ok now. i offically have a stalker.... this girl follows me whereever i go.... finds me online and bugs me... shes really sweet.... but shes only 17 (jailbait) and just not my type.... but she thinks i am a hottie and i think she thinks that i like her too...... my other friend spent the night at her house and she said that my Stalker couldnt stop talking about me all night.....LMAO... but she does give good back massages... HeHe...

ALSO....
    i walked in to talk to one of my More Hostile Teachers today and she talked to me just like i was one of her buddies... giving me goofy smiles and whatnot...

WOWZERS...

Who da Thunk it????????????????

Jaz

Jazon,
    You\'re lucky. My stalker is married with children. She burns CD\'s with sappy love songs for me, and got my home number from a coworker. Once she walked right up to my girlfriend and asked her if she knew that she (the stalker) and I were meant for each other. (Since then, my girlfriend has taken up kick-boxing.)

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Hey either that woman has actually got real feelings for you or she´s a total looney! From the incident with your girlfriend it sounds more like the latter though! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    I suppose you can try to defend yourself one way or another maybe by telling her to F O to start off with?
    CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] good luck anyway!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CJ01:
    either that woman has actually got real feelings for you or she´s a total looney! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which brings up the obvious question:
    What\'s the difference between real feelings and total lunacy?
    [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway... you\'re right. I need to say something ugly ( like FO ); but I don\'t have the heart.

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow Jason i havent got any stalkers yet, but if they were a hottie then yeah i wouldnt mind, i would walk up to her and say right youre stalking me, well do something about it and take me oh yeah, ok im going over the top i tend to do it sometimes (must be the buzz from the pheros) and now im thinking of someone going onto judge judy could hit her with some pheromones and get lots of money now thats a scary thought, well im having good luck with pheromones i put a competition entry into a competiiton and i won a 300 hundred buck coke jacket, im thinking of entering lots of competitions close to the closing date and chucking pheromones onto it, hey i could win me millions of dollars, hey thats a great idea anyone want to add onto that idea, but good luck with the neck jason, but the fact your getting massages from all these ostregen high women [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] it should get better in no time, but on the other hand if you wanted to keep getting lots of back and neck rubs play with it for a little while lol [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] well keep us informed of the lunacy chick thing this whole forum makes me laugh myself stupid really it is just helliours, good material for a writer or a television producer [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

HAHAHA thats a good one Paul.... I could do that to my Stalker --- If i wanna go to jail --LOL

No super crazy stories tonight... just a bunch of friendly strangers...

oh i did talk a Blockbuster Manager outta a late fee.... she couldnt even look me in the EYES... that when i knew i could close her... she had NOOOO confidence....

i was gonna go out tonight,.... but my NECK hurts too much... i need to be a good boy and get well..... especially if im gonna be a big action movie star in a couple of years... Broadway first... then Hollywood.... then ill be starring in the first professional production on the MOON....

Ok too many drugs...

Time to sleep i guess....

Jaz

Phero Dude

Since this got opened up to \"other,\" other than just Edge, here\'s my bit about NPA:

I really wasn\'t using much on Thursday evening at work, when this cute girl asked me for help on a computer. She starts talking about her computer at home\'s not working right and all this, and twice in the few minutes we were together she reached for my shoulder. She was at least an acquaintance of the guy I was working with, but *I\'D* never met her before.

A second girl - also way easy to look at - lost some files when a computer started to actually eat the disk. She had no backups, at least not on her, and this was a part of some project she had to work on. She took the news of her file\'s demise VERY well, to the point of actually laughing about it! Though she didn\'t touch me -- she seemed a bit nervous -- she DID come to my desk more often than I would expect.

I still get a little unnerved about this, \'cause it ain\'t a part of my world (my \"OLD\" world!), but it\'s all good. I actually get off more on the DIHL, than I do on the conversation!

My Edge and AE are on their way. Shall the party begin? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

OH DID I SCORE BIG TIME THIS WEEK !

During the week . . I met 2 awesome girlsm which I ended up getting both of their numbers . .

1 looks like J LO . . 17 yrs old . .

But even a BETTER ass ! best ass I\'ve ever seen not to mention 36 d breasts . . hehe .

Also friday went to this amazing club .

and I ended up fooling around with 17 babes during the night ! 17 !

3 of the 17 grabbed My D*** 2 secs after we started to dance !

I dunno . . But I seriously think screwing around with 17 chics from like

1 am to 2 : 45 . . is like a Record !

I blasted My friends away . . and every one else in teh club 2 . . haha .

also , a few of the girls offered Me drinks 2 .

Amazing night . . pheroes must have played some part on it . . But I was looking really good 2 . .

but interesting . . .

Matt .

**DONOTDELETE**

YOUCH....

OK now i am being stalked by a psycho chick... LOL

HELP...

OK i have had a looooong weekend....

first... i ended up going home with a really good friend of my the other night.. i dont know if it was a good decision.... but we sweated like stallions for hours... and she cooked me breakfast in the morn... a really good one too.... EGGS bacon,, THE works.. the whole time we were making love... she kept telling me how great my body was and how GOOD i smelled.... LOL

well i do have to admit i have worked hard on keeping my body in good shape..

then last night this psycho chick.... in a moment of weakness(horny) i invited her to my pad.. im not interested in a relationship with this girl.... i just wanted SEX.. we start kissing and it starts getting heavy.. then all of a sudden.... she starts feeling sick... and tell me she has to go.... and she will see me next week... This is the second time she has got me all hot a bothered and left me hangin.... once a couple weeks ago I WAS TRASHED and she left me to sleep in my car.. and we had agreed to go out for breakfast.. she had agreed to drive...
    and then last night, because i wanted to say goodbye to another girl( a good friend) she gets mad.. and tells me \"she doesnt like to wait...\"

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THIS???
    SHe just changes her mind on a dime.... i dont think i like it....

I\'m gonna stay as far away from her as possible....

MY show opens in 5 days..... WISH ME LUCK....

Y\'all Take it Easy

Jaz

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello all I am usually one of the quite ones here, but I jus have to tell this story. I have been using The Edge for about a month now. The other day I was a barbershop located in a mall there were about 15 to 20 people in the shop. There was this woman who was on the pay phone outside of the shop, she was very loud but I could not see her from where I was seated. When she completed her call she walked by the shop turned walked back and stopped about 10 feet from where I was sitting. She was only wearing a sheet yes I said sheet Like from a bed and nothing underneath also bare feet. She looked as though she had just escaped a mental institution. She entered the shop walked up behind me and started speaking (yelling) in some kind of made up broken English, she scared the crap out of my barber who is also a women, but it was like this you F^&lt;K me WUUEHDUDd
    I P^$$y you HILHIUDWIUDWcxsbdsdhd. Well I did know if I should run or call the police (Oh I am the police, oh sh!t) all at once she looked like she was about to undo her sheet when this female mall security guard walks up an takes her off my hands. I was my only day off in 13 days God knows I did not want to get tied on my only day off.
    Well I guess that is life on THE EDGE!

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok everybody things are getting scary i myself have been having some really weird shit happening i have had females outside my place at night yelling out my name and carrying on and when i go out they hide and run away before i see who it is, but i have been having females mostly 17 or 18 following me home when i catch a bus, well not the whole way home but most of the way i usually look around and then they disappear and at work, well with 1000 good looking females floating around the company and soem older ones, i get around a bit and it seems they are all wanting to smile and carry on when im around now guys you possibly cannot believe that i can get together with 1000 women all at once and go to bed with all of them, i could try but then i would break some sort of world record fuck now im freaking out only kidding, but i do have a date next week which im hoping will go a little further but i will take it one step at a time, and she is hot, so i will keep everybody updated on the happenings in my life, does anybody is alter ego and have had they had any sort of success with it im ordering once i get my credit card i will be getting soem from love scent here, hope it will work well as it has three pheros in it

Ok...you guys decide if this is a hit. Put on The Edge for the first time. One spray on shirt, one on chest/neck. Covered with cologne. Girl in office who I have a friendship with, but hope to go further with, all of a sudden while talking to her gets glassy eyed. Then starts twisting her hair while listening to me. She was wearing this great mini skirt and decides she needs to put lotion on legs while I am talking to her. She precedes to lift each leg and slowly apply the lotion. Also noticed she began to blink her eyes slower.
    Well... what do you think? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] null

**DONOTDELETE**

I would have to say Jaggy... i would call that a definite hit....

hey Paul I was LMAO when i was reading your post.... HAHAHHAHA

Ok. i am officially a Slut..

you know you have done you duty when... she cooks you breakfast to order... Egg white omelete. and wheat toast.. with a side of fresh fruit...
    when she has lost count of the orgasms... your job is completed.. (I counted 6)

I was told i was a SEXUAL GOD... HAHAHA

this is a different friend-
    if i keep sleeping with all my friends whats left??? i guess i have to make more..

Im getting a little sore....
    [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Take it sleazy... i know i will....

Jaz

**DONOTDELETE**

Ha ha ok im laughing really hard im a slut to ha ha well keep em cumming and i will keep my stories up fuck this is getting hilourious

Phero Dude

Hmmm... \"MAKING\" new friends? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

ANYway --

I got my Edge and AE the other day (3 DAYS AFTER ORDERING! THANK YOU BRUCE!). I used 1 shot in the hair, one one the chest, and covered with Vanilla body spray. It seems that girls are a bit friendlier - too early to tell on that - but people I work with seem to want to hang out with me more...

The two sprays, plus one drop of AE spread between both forearms, seem to have caught my dad\'s attention. I quote: \"Something smells like piss! Like pure piss!\" I thought that was funny; mom didn\'t smell anything. They chalked it up to one of my own blends gone awry.

The experiment continues!

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

edge spin,

hey Randy, i smell that piss smell too. i wouldn\'t wear this stuff to work. but for a party to score with chicks, I\'ll bear the smell because it works.

Jazon you have the best spin on the furom man. You should make a movie out of it. I\'ll pay to see it.

take care.

**DONOTDELETE**

Okay, I know I\'m coming to this topic fairly late, but I only just now registered on the forum (though I\'ve read it on and off for some time) and this is my first post. I\'m 44 years old, married but separated, and my experiences are with APC and The Edge.

I bought multiple bottles of APC from a seller on a mega-auction website which shall remain nameless. :-) And I\'ve been using it probably for a couple years or longer now. It seems to me the same women get jazzed over APC over and over -- and some women don\'t seem affected at all. One girl at work I\'d love to get my paws on (ten years younger than me -- boo hiss) never seemed fazed at all. Some OTHERS though. Whew. I\'ve been asked home a couple times by different women. I\'ve had women unconsciously spread their legs open in my direction. And one woman waiting for a timeclock practically gave herself whiplash snapping her head around to see who was behind her, after -- I\'m sure -- catching a whiff of the APC. I\'ve also had more than one exotic dancer almost eat me alive because I smelled so good. Nice experiences, all, but I sure wanted to try out The Edge.

TE seems to go pretty fast, but I might\'ve damaged the sprayer on the bottle. I dropped it once, and I notice its smell pretty much all the time the bottle is nearby. The first spray I thought was just RANK. Cat piss, horse piss -- however you wanted to negatively describe it, I\'d have agreed. However, as I\'ve used it over a month\'s time, the smell doesn\'t seem so bad. I WAS moved (it was late and night and hardly any stores opened) to go down to a supermarket nearby and buy a Drakkar Noir knockoff they sell there. I\'ve been complimented on the combo fragrence of TE and the knockoff, though not nearly as much as with the APC.

Now. Wearing TE is definitely a trip, because it DOES cause women to respond to you. You just can\'t mistake it for anything else. Waitresses keep sitting down at the table with me in restaurants, and being VERY touchy-feely with me -- which is not a normal situation. I\'ve gotten LOTS of eye contact and smiles in retail situations, at times I wouldn\'t expect it. A slow browse through Abercrombie & Fitch is just an adventure now. :-) I swear I was almost molested by a cocktail waitress in a jazz club I go to. I also had the BEST most amazing private dance I\'ve EVER had at my favorite strip club. And -- maybe just possibly best of all -- the girl at work I want to be with is DEFINITELY affected. Her shift overlaps mine by a couple hours, so she stays later than I do. There\'s a creepy guy who just started on the next shift, and my girl asked me to stay over and \'protect\' her from him. LOL She\'s been staying VERY close to me, suggesting we might pretend to be married so as to ward off the creepy guy. We laugh about all this, because it\'s just a work joke, but there\'s an EDGE to it that I can\'t deny.

And I\'ve caught her looking at me with a sorta angry look a couple times. I called her on it once and she denied it. And then I remember a couple of the most passionate nights I ever spent in my life were just after asking a women if she were mad at me over something -- the response being, \'No, Stupid.\' It\'s a passion look I have often mistaken for something else. Go figure. So I think maybe this is here for me if I want it now. Amazing.

Thanks, everybody, for the posts. I love reading them. Here\'s hoping I have more and better things to report in future.

**DONOTDELETE**

Tonythrill,

Awesome stories! Gives me some hope....I\'ve tried APC and had about the same results as you have...pretty good, but nothing spectacular yet.

I just got the Edge and have tried it out a few times, the first time I did yeah, it did smell awful...I\'ve tried masking it better with the cologne, and that seems to work. Thing is, I haven\'t seen any big results! Am I putting it on the wrong places/too much cologne/too much TE/not enough?

I\'ve tried one spray to the chest area of my shirt and one to my hair, both covered with 2 sprays of CK1. I\'ve also tried 2 sprays of TE to the chest (not on top of each other, but close), and covered with 4 sprays of CK1 (total).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, to anyone who helps out with this!
    Jad

**DONOTDELETE**

Nice stories fellas [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Glad you\'re all having success with the Edge...

I seem to be having the same probs as jjs, I\'ve been trying a ton of combos to get the Edge to work by itself. Here\'s what I\'ve tried so far:

1 spray to the hair
    1 spray to the hair, 1 to the neck
    1 spray to the hair, 1 to the chest
    1 spray to the hair, 1 to the shirt
    1 spray to the neck, 1 to the shirt
    2 sprays to the shirt

Nothing I\'ve tried has really changed much of anything. No DIHL, no touchy-feely occurences. I usually cover it up with 2 sprays of Le Roy Soleil (Salvador Dali) cologne for each spray of the Edge. I just bought a new cologne, Body Kouros, we\'ll see how that works out. It has a little vanilla in it, and from what I\'m hearing, the ladies love that. I have yet to try three sprays of the Edge as well. We\'ll see what happens, until then, any suggestions as to what pheromone product would be good to supplement the Edge I\'m using?

**DONOTDELETE**

WoW tony... that was a great story....

I have never tried APC... i might have to give it a test..

ok.... now my stalker is asking my closest friends how to approach me... AHHHHHHHH.. she is so sweet and innocent.. but i am just not interested... DAMN.. i always seem to like the freaky ones... *sigh*

MY show opens TONIGHT... YAY

I am soooo ready for it...

short post tonight...

have to get some sleep....

Jaz

I feel the same way VH1984, I had tried The Edge by itself but it doesn\'t seem to work. I\'ve had better results with \"alter ego\" and \"primal instinct\" by themselves.I still haven\'t lost hope yet for TE, I will try a different combination with it this weekend.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve heard that the hair is the best place for a single spray, but I\'ll definitely try some other places with one spray. Also, I\'m kind of on a budget for getting a supplement product for the Edge ($30 or less), and I was thinking about APC. Anyone have any luck with a combination of the two?

**DONOTDELETE**

You guys might want to give attraction or even alter ego a go, AE sounds as if it is a very good product, havent been having to many stories put up about it though, well jaz i got me a date next monday so hopefully all will go well, so lets get some more ae and lets keep the edge thing going to

**DONOTDELETE**

I just received TE this week and I think I found the perfect dose - for me at least!

As a physician I have plenty of interaction everyday with people of all types. It\'s a good way to find out if the pheromones are working. I look for blushing as a sure sign that the pheromones are working.

I tried 2 sprays of TE and found that patients wanted to leave after the appointment a little too quickly. This was definitely a sign of overload - at least for me. It has been rather hot and the increased perspiration might have something to do with it as well.

I cut down to 1 spray and found that most female patients (of all ages) respond with blushing and VERY friendly talk - sometimes complementing me on my haircut, etc. Male patients are also very respectful and friendly.

I used one spray into my palms and rubbed it into my forearms. Then I covered with a very small amount of cologne - rubbing it into the same area. Works great for me!

**DONOTDELETE**

I tried one spray under my armpit, didn\'t notice anything there. I then tried three sprays, one under each armpit and one in the back of the hair, and for some reason I got a way better response. I then covered my neck and the back of the hair with cologne, using deodorant/anti-perspirant to mask the Edge in the armpits. Odd that I\'d do better with three sprays if you ask me, but I\'m not complaining [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey guys,

Thanks for the info! I\'ll try out the on-the-palms with one spray, and experiment with it in the hair as well...
    If that doesn\'t work, I might move on and try some other products before I give up on pheromones..

Thanks again!
    Jad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information