Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default narcissistic attraction+pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My Theory on this subject is, none, nol, rone work with your body chemistry, like its been clearly discussed in this forum. However, I take it one step further and say that your physical appearance does matter to what type of pheromone should be used. When a woman sees a man, she smells him, looks at him and feels him emotionally. One million different emotions and senses are at work in a split second when you look at someone, whether they are conscious or sub conscious. If the theory of narcissistic attraction is correct, (which I totally agree with, since most couples look like each other) pheromones should be used in this respect. For example, if a man looks on the feminine side or perhaps a bit gay looking, however wants to increase his attractiveness to a wide spectrum of the fem population (don’t want to offend gay men, however a lot of gay guys do have this fem streak), then he should use a lot more none in his pheromone concoction. However, if a brutish guy wants to tone down his intimidating appearance, he should use a lot more nol. People are attracted to people who look alike, it’s a fact, what I suggest is using pheromones to fill in some hole that makes you less attractive to the general fem population. Example, if a feminine looking guy wants to look more masculine, he shouldn’t put on flashy jewelry and tight fitting clothes to extenuate his appearance, its the same with pheromones I believe, choose the right one for your chemical makeup, but also your appearance.

If you want to find a mate or partner for a long-term relationship, you probably don’t even need synthetic pheromones, simply due to this narcissistic attraction, you will find each other eventually anyway. Have any of you ever seen a average looking girl standing next to a glamorous looking girl and said to yourself, she is beautiful and attractive, but I’m still attracted to that average looking girl. I\'ts happened to me, that average looking girl appealed to you more because she looked like you. Weird but true.

However, if you want the edge with all different types of women, I think the use of pheromones should not be a separate issue in regards to appearance or how people perceive you to be.

Just my theory…

[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: bronzie ]

[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: bronzie ]

Default Re: narcissistic attraction+pheromones

That\'s a pretty thoughtful post, Mr. Bronzie.

However, I\'ve always had a slightly different take. If there is a scale of masculinity to femininity that has neuter in the middle, I\'ve noticed that men and women roughly equidistant from neuter are attracted to each other. Hence, really masculine guys get the really feminine women while wimpy, effeminate men wind up with the dishwater or masculine females.

Adding \'none increases one\'s masculine signature and will appeal to more feminine women, but you have to be able to back it up with masculine behavior and appearance. While I haven\'t too much experience with \'nol, it seems to facilitate social interaction independent of the masculine/feminine scale.

**DONOTDELETE**

Interesting bronzie,

Which begs the question: Are guys not as attractive getting with women much more attractive because of \'mones?

Psychologists have found that we like people who are like us and the reason we see an unatractive guy with a very beautiful woman is because chances are that they hooked up when she was in emotional state. So if you want to attract someone your think is out of your league stir the waters to catch the fish.

Curious Dude??

Enlightened One

Hey this is all sounding good an my theory is taking off, another point is facial look, body shape(build is also important) pheromone signature of course which our natural signature gives off what we are. Its a reflection of our DNA sequenece.
    SYnthetics confuse and enhance our signature meaning we are appealing in theroy to a broader section although those with a thign against them could just hang out with females of the opposite sex that look like them. Much better chance of getting laid. LOL [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Thread Information