Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Woohooo! Just got PCC, musk and vanilla oil, atomizer. How should I use them?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys,

I just got my first order from love-scent. I recieved PCC, SP vanilla and SP musk oils, and an atomizer. I also recieved Delightfully Intimate but I\'m not going to use it, I have no need. I do believe it\'s going right to the trash.

Anyway, as soon as I got them I opened all three and sniffed \'em. I don\'t know from which ones, probably the SPMO\'s since I\'m a female but maybe from the copulins as well, but they definately got me...aroused? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Just thought you\'d like to know.

So my question is how should I use them, which ones I should apply, together or separate, everyday vs. special occasion, extra perfume or not, etc. I\'d like opinions from everyone but especially people who have used these products and especially women.

Oh and by the way I also have Hi-octane +2, a product I bought before I found love-scent.com. It\'s gotten me what I think might be mild hits, not too sure, mostly guy friends who usually just say hi in the halls who now make contact as well, hand on shoulder or arm or a hug kinda thing. It\'s a none/nol blend I\'ve been told is very weak.

So to sum up, I\'ve got SP vanilla and SP musk oil, PCC, and Hi-octane +2. For equipment, I\'ve got an atomizer, a small funnel, and plenty of little perfume sample vials that can be washed out and used. I\'m 16 and female. What should I do?

There are so many experienced and succesful users who are all so helpful it\'s great. I look forward to reading your replies and testing out my batch. Thanks so much!

someone

Default Re: Woohooo! Just got PCC, musk and vanilla oil, atomizer. How should I use them?

My experiences and technique with PCC are of a different sort and may not have too much applicablity to your situation but here goes...

I\'ve used PCC on my female friends for enhancement of our mutual arousal during lovemaking. I\'m not in high school (or college or grad school) anymore and my women aren\'t either. I\'m guessing that you want to attract a lover.

As part of my lovemaking, applying the PCC has become a ritual. As the clothes start to come off, I\'d apply a long roll to the skin over the chest and down between into the cleavage, rolling around the neck, and over the shoulders. I\'d give it a few moments for the alcohol to dry before slowly, lightly kissing the neck, then moving my lips slowly over the collarbone to the soft curving shoulders, breathing in the light aromas of the copulins and their covering scents.

As arousal mounts, as we pull off her panties, I reach for the PCC bottle again, and draw a line of scent on her pubic hairs above the clitoris, then slowly down each side between her legs. After looking my lover in the eyes and watching for that slight smile of encouragement, I slowly begin kissing between where I just applied the scent.

This stuff is GOOOOD! The missionary position also allows the aroma that I\'ve applied to her chest to rise into my nostrils as her body heats and boils off the pheromones.

Hope this helps. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Woohooo! Just got PCC, musk and vanilla oil, atomizer. How should I use them?

Whitehall,

Heh...heh...not exactly the reply I was looking for but thank you anyway.

As I said before, I\'m 16. I dunno about the other teens on this board but DEFINITELY not looking for a lover. Some dates, a boyfriend maybe, but not too much else. Plus it\'s always nice to be hit on. We girls love that, unless the guy\'s a little too forward.

Thanks for your time, though. And it\'s good to know this stuff has such an...effect [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

someone

**DONOTDELETE**

Let your nose be your guide...

Just mix and match and have fun. Arms, legs, neck...different places, different combos, or maybe even singularly...just have fun...

**DONOTDELETE**

The smell of PCC is somewhat similar to a normal women´s cologne, so I would suggest to treat it as a normal cologne.

Franki [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Miss Someone,

Sounds like you\'re not ready for the method I described yet but that\'s the one way I know to use PCC. Ah, memories...

Perhaps you should take your time and think before using this stuff. Maybe you\'re playing with fire.

We\'ve had some discussions on this board about the ethics of pheromone use. Use by and on people under the age of majority was an area of some controversy and how I\'m thinking that you pose that unhypothetical ethical question.

Now people maturate at different paces - I was married at 17 with a 16 y/o pregnant wife - a female your age - that was a mistake! But people do vary so maybe the use I described was a little advanced for you.

These chemicals are intimately and profoundly related to sex and procreation and do need to be treated with respect - the reactions you\'ll get wearing them in public (or private) will not always be positive or necessarily in your best interests. Great passions can be aroused.

Some pheromones can have an effect on a social level too - the musk and vanilla oils with the \'nol would be the socially active products although you can overdose and get a mildly crabby reaction. These are probably the safest - save the PCC for later when you\'re sure you can handle a possible maximum male response. The signal PCC sends out can be very sexual - think of it as short-shorts and a wet tee shirt. Spare the poor boys and don\'t say it if you don\'t mean it.

Good luck,

Whitehall

**DONOTDELETE**

Dragon, Franki,

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

Whitehall,

Spare the poor boys, lol. I understand what you\'re saying and...well a sexual signal\'s sorta what I\'m looking for, but to a lesser degree. Not to the I\'m-going-to-sleep-with you kind of way, but definitely sexual. I\'m one of the more studious types and in high school guys don\'t really think of us romantically, so lets hope that changes. It\'s nice to know it works, so thanks.

Update: Friday, I used two drops vanilla oil on hands and neck, one drop musk, a one inch roll of PCC on each side of neck and each hand. Others told me it smelled, and i quote, \"like marshmallows\", so as the day progressed I reapplied a drop of musk oil twice, as my nose told me and got a nice smell. I also reapplied two one inch rolls of PCC later as well. NOt much result, a few mild hits, but it was only my first day so I\'m not discouraged.

Anyone else with suggestions? Please?!

someone

Thread Information