Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Nose Job and pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I read the article that teak posted. With regards to the VNO, if a girl has had a nose job or any nose surgery (which literally thousands and thousands of girls have) does that mean the pheromones will not affect her? Supposedly the VNO is removed or damaged once its been touched with a surgeons knife. Could pheromones act on any other part of a person’s nose?

The girl I’m planning to use pheromones on has had nose surgery.

Could anyone fill me in on this?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Nose Job and pheromones

I underwent major nasal surgery a few weeks before XMas (spent the holidays looking like a cross between a panda and hannibal Lecter). Major sinus surgery to clear out infected tissue and a septo-rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum.

Now the thing is...I still find I have a decent sense of smell. I can smell the vehicle in which the pheromones are ie the alcohol in TE, Andro 4.2, the scented PI(m) as well as PF and X-cite (although the latter two to a lesser extent). AE I can\'t smell at all, and I can sniff NPA until the cows come home and only get a mildly \"cologne type odour\".

I don\'t get headaches, I don\'t feel nervous or agitated and when i received my order, I snoiffed everything in it, from A-Z and felt none-the worse/better for wear.

I din\'t know....maybe ther is something in what you\'ve said. I have no idea whether the surgeon messed around with my VMO though.

Not a good picture, but in this webpage there is a picture showing where the VNO is meant to be located in the human nose:

http://neuro.fsu.edu/research/vomer.htm

**DONOTDELETE**

Very cool post Teak.Thanks!

Phero Enthusiast

Studies I read said nose jobs routinely eliminate or disfigure the VNO. Ask your doc...

Nobody seems real sure if the human VNO even works.

The pheros we use have an odor detectable by the main olfactory system. Even if your VNO is gone that in itself shouldn\'t affect any conscious smells - the VNO (if it works at all) would unconsciously affect the lower regions of the brain.

Thread Information