Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Want to know what all the JB Mixes do?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yo team,
    Today I have a little something for the Pheromone Forum. You ever wonder what all those JB Mixes do? Well check out the \"Hit Squard: Master\'s Unit\" for details on what these mixes do (atleast in theory). I\'ve had pretty good luck meeting women with most of them except one I haven\'t tried and one that\'s kind of weird (JBM #1 and JB-X). So check it out. And remember I love to hear about pheros in the work place, those stories just crack me up so keep them and all those hit stories coming.

Hit Squad Captain, out. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Want to know what all the JB Mixes do?

Not knowing how to use this forum that well, how do I search for this info?

.WiseMan

**DONOTDELETE**

trust me ....jambat knows what hes talking about...the original jb#1 mix is like kentucky fried chicken original reciepe...you cant improve on it and it always kicks butt

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for posting this Jambat! I have been mixing PI and PI/w can I use the same ratios mentioned 70% and 30%? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wiseman...
    Simply go to the Hit Squad Master\'s Unit post and all the info is there.

aaron...
    Actually I ordered APC because at that time people were big on APC but we soon started learning APC wasn\'t big on mones. (I think it has about the same amount as Realm). But you can get some good hits using it in large doses. My first hit happened this way. I was hanging out at a club and a woman bought me a drink. Never ever happened to me. But I had totally ODed on APC (APC is safe to OD on).

Then Edge was became real big for a minute. I tried it and got very small results. I mean nothing great. Older chicks paid more attention when I spoke to them but no one hit on me or really cared anymore that I was around or anything. So I asked Bruce about mixing APC and TE and he said if I wanted to do that to get NPA because it\'s an additive but he warned me about it\'s scent and it\'s power.

I didn\'t want to OD so I thought I might go 50/50, but Bruce\'s warning stayed with me so I figured since APC had mones in it 50/50 might not be a good idea so I went 30/70 and JB #1 was born. I got on my first try. When I tested it I got what I now know as hits. I was unsure at first but now I know they were hits because when I walk on a bus no one usually cares, with JB #1 I walk on the bus and all (atleast a lot) female eyes are on me. I sit by a woman and she can\'t stop checking me out. So I started reporting my findings. Paul (aka Donald Duck/Jambat II ), Redcapp and Randy started trying it out and reporting back and it got real big.

I found later that NPA was the key but APC\'s scent seems alluring (also NPA seems to enhance APC\'s scent). So I started trying other low Phero mixes with NPA and got JB #2 and the totally unstable JB #3 and JB-X (which I don\'t really use).

Then PI(w) came in Bruce was telling us how much A-nol was in it. I sugguested that people try mix NPA and PI(w). But I hadn\'t tried it the kits were coming in, Donald Duck was pushing AE mixes and all kinds of things were happening so the sugguestion went virtually unnoticed.

When I came back to the forum a few days ago I noticed (for one that Donald Duck had become Jambat II [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) and that Marz was looking at doing this experiment. Since he was the only one who was going to do it I dubbed the mix JBM#1 after me and him. In actuality the mix is really should be NPA 30% / Nol 70% but the kits hadn\'t come yet and PI(w) was a Nol powerhouse according to Bruce so the mix became PI(w) and NPA.

So that the story of the mixes.

Phero Enthusiast

Ace: with pheros it looks as though anything goes if you want to mix. Whether the combos work or not is only evident by experimentation.
    The JB#1 and #2 mixes seem to be proven, and I\'m real curious about the effects of the JBM#1 combo.

Jambat: you seem to have hit on a winning formula with your combinations. Still have to try them out in the field, but I\'m really looking forward to Sunday [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Just curious, did you put any thought into the formulas, or was it just a case of \"Let\'s see what these will do?\"

Thread Information