Close

Thread: Any Edge Hits?

Default Any Edge Hits?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Since it seems like lots of people had bought the newbie special, I\'d like to know if anyone had any success with The Edge alone as the ONLY phero product being used. I don\'t care what cologne is used as long as TE is the only phero product.

I\'d also want to hear of which products ALONE have you guys had success with.

It just seems to be getting out of hand with the combos and my experience in life is to stick with the basics. I\'m sure that there are others like me who don\'t have 200 bucks to spend on these products and don\'t want to buy a bunch.

I see people ordering SOE, PI, APC, NPA, TE all within a 2 month period. Then I read reports on multiple combos and almost no reports on just one product.

So I think if we can report of success on just one product alone, this can help newbies and other people decide which product to try out.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Any Edge Hits?

I\'m working on a special JB mix with TE and APC but I\'ve little luck with TE and I doubt it will be a great mix. TE is weird but consistant. It works for you or it doesn\'t. No mystery there. Some people swear by it. So you may want to try it.

-The Bat

I posted an experience with TE alone that I had before Christmas (\"And the Hits Just Kept on Coming...\") It was in a crowded nightclub with everyone swaying to the music.

TE alone sure did the job that night, I had women all over me - literally.

Phero Enthusiast

My first and most classic hit was spray of TE to throat, light spray to shirt collar before putting on shirt, light cologne. Young twentysomething sat next to me at a bar - after about an hour she was crawling all over me, nuzzling my neck, hanging on my arm, offering the \'moon\'. I\'m fat and old enough to be her dad. That convinced me that pheros work, since I hadn\'t seen that kind of interest since college days…

Thread Information