Close

Thread: Asian

Phero Enthusiast

Default Asian

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I need to know if somebody Asian, live in Asia and trying to test on Asian target.

What is the result, and what is the best formula.

Also I need to learn more data about Asian people, etc (especially who live in two season):
    - Asian men producing less A-None
    - Maybe Asian Men need less A-None on phero product.
    - It need extra works to get Asian target
    - It is more difficult to test Asian Target, because maybe shy, etc

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Asian

I have two questions:

1. Has any male had good phero results with asian females?

1. Has any asian males had good phero results with women of any ethnicity?

I\'m a white guy, 50, and many of the little Asian chicks at work get all aflutter around me. I never encourage them as it\'s bad policy to poach at work and they\'re all too young but there definitely seems some reaction. It might just be a cross-cultural alpha male reaction or it could be the NPA or it could be a bit of both.

Phero Enthusiast

Hi Whitehall,

Thanks for your sharing.
    Which phero you use
    How Much
    Where to apply

Thanks.

Phero Enthusiast

Since many Asian user still trying with Phero, and many of them still did not find the best result yet.
    I think better if we study about 5-6 Biggest population in the world: http://geography.about.com/cs/worldpopulation/
    China, India, US, Indonesia and Brazil, Russia http://geography.about.com/library/weekly/aa051198.htm

And perhaps we can consider to study and create Asian Phero. Why ?: because Asian is the most populated (China + India + Indonesia All in World Top 5), it means big future target/business.

And is there any study about the season ?. I think people who live in Tropical area will little bit different in phero. people who live in 2 season area and 4 season area, Etc.

[ May 06, 2002: Message edited by: Tom ]

Tom,

At work, I\'ll typically apply a dab or two of NPA to the neck along with a quality cologne.

Your notion of a racially focused pheromone product is scientifically interesting, albeit politically incorrect in the US. We already see specific products branded and marketed to homosexual males. However, I don\'t know how to approach the problem yet.

Bruce had a very interested post on another thread about his experiences in Japan, but he\'s a mature white guy (I assume!?)

Gents,

The very first hits I ever had (and this was before I even knew what a \"hit\" was) were from two Asian women who ended up standing on either side of me at a swim meet. I don\'t think they knew each other. I looked first to my left, and there was this Asian woman smiling at me. A few minutes later, another one was on my right. They were both smiling at me when I glanced at them, and it was evident that they were enjoying inhaling my scent.

The strange thing is that I was only wearing Realm for men. I didn\'t even know about heavy-duty phero products at the time.
    Also funny is that as a direct result of this encounter, I went looking around the net to replace my near empty Realm, and that\'s how I found Love-Scent.

Maybe it\'s just the fragrance, but I think mens Realm has a particularly strong effect on Asian women.
    Maybe \"WAY LESS is more\", would be a good guideline for attracting Asian females!

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ May 06, 2002: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks White hall and Oscar,

Yes, AFAIK (As Far As I Know), from some suggestions, for Asian Less maybe better, and we need extra \"works\".
    Example Realm which is very low in phero. Actually I want to try/buy realm last time when I order my other phero, but because of one suggestions I did not order it, so I cannot try it now.
    Maybe I will try to mix APC (which is lowest phero I have), with perfume to get lower phero concentration, or mix it with another liquid (any suggestion?)
    But Oops, when I look at the table I found that Realm and APC have same 0.005 phero concentration, I doubt about this, any comment ?
    NPA I think too strong for Asian.

But I feel there maybe another solutions, by creating special Asian Phero.
    Another thinking in my mind, many asian women interesting in white man (US/Europe), if Asian people producing less phero, do this woman will feel stink when approach to the white guy, because white guy producing more Natural Phero. Or Natural phero is not stink ?

[ May 06, 2002: Message edited by: Tom ]

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t bye the argument that since asian males produce less pheros, we should wear less pheros to attract asian girls. A lot of asian girls prefer white men!

By the way, I also notice that asian girls born in the U.S. have very different physiques than asian girls from overseas. Perhaps, it\'s the diet, but the exposure to stronger pheros from white males may be a factor. :-).

**DONOTDELETE**

Asian women and American Indian women really like REALM m/f. Why? I don\'t know? ask Kohl
    only the best Elk! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm... Maybe a 50/50 blend of A-1 and -nol might be the asian formula. =).

truth,

The 50/50 sounds good, but I would advise starting at low concentrations/doses, like beginning with a .01mg application, and then alternately adding or subtracting .0025mg per application with each subsequent trial.

And if that doesn\'t show results, start tweaking the ratio, first increasing the A-Nol, and then the A1. (Again, varying the applied dose.) Good Luck! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Shouldn\'t you have just a touch of -none in there? Neither -nol nor A-1 seems to stimulate sexual feelings in a stranger.

Whitehall,

This is total guesswork, but I\'d think that maybe A-None would best be introduced to the mix only after our Asian colleagues had gotten their foot in the door using the less intimidating stuff.
    It seems to me that an inordinate number of these guys are getting less than satisfactory results, so I thought that an \"off the board\" solution might be of some help.

To be quite honest, if you accused me of \"making this up as I go along\", you\'d be right!
    I really don\'t want to give false hope to anyone for whom pheromones will never work, but I cannot help but want to share the advantages that pheromones have given me. They\'ve been considerable.

I recall a speaker at an inventors conference who told us, \"Never give up! Never Give Up!! NEVER GIVE UP!!! ...but know when to QUIT!\".
    Seemed like good advice. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

OK, I tried two drops of SPMO mixed with a drop of NPA on skin and got negative results, if anything. I seem to get positive results with SPMO by itself on skin though.

Come to think of it, I\'ve generally applied to clothing because my attempts at skin application have generally yielded negative results (except for SPMO). On clothing, I may not get positive results, but at least I don\'t get many negatives!

Well, I think it\'s time for me to try just -nol and A-1. Actually, -nol and A-1 are the only two pheros to demonstrate consistently positive results in the scientific literature. Moreover, no one has yet to report an OD with just -nol and/or A-1. Safe thing to try...

Gents,

Maybe Realm lightly enhanced with a little A1 and/or A-Nol might be a good formula for targeting Asian women. Sounds like it would be worth a shot for our male Asian forum members who haven\'t had any luck with the other stuff. Especially those targeting Asian women in Asian countries.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

truth,

I\'d be curious to hear if this works for you.

So if Asian guys have luck using A-Nol and A1, will it possibly come to be known as \"Wilde Oscar\'s Mix\"?
    Or will I wake up some morning to see a thread entitled \"WOM-BAT #1 Success Stories\"?
    [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Funny, I was using a spray of Realm for Women (A-1) and Jovan Musk2 (-nol) for years, with what I thought to be mild results. Since, I\'ve been playing with other products at Love Scent (mostly containing -none and -rone), I\'ve perceived an over deterioration in my female interactions compared to the prior baseline. If this combination of A-1 and -nol works for me, I\'ve officially gone full circle!

**DONOTDELETE**

Well,

I am Asian, and my ex is Asian. When we were together, the Edge really worked fine for us. Her response was pretty... aggresive when we were on beds.

Then after we broke out, there were several occasions that I had to \"calm her down\" on her car. (I wore two sprays of The Edge, Sandwood version.)

Got a nice hit Friday night off an Asian woman. She is 33, reasonably attractive, a kindergarten teacher. We were in a smoky bar off Haight St. in San Francisco with mutual friends when we were introduced. After a run over to a friend\'s apartment for a bit of smoke, she made sure to sit next to me and spent most of the evening looking deeply into my eyes at every opportunity, eager to fall into a DIHL.

So, yes, Asian women can be responsive to A-none (I was wearing a dab or two of NPA.)

Thread Information