Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default 1/3 oz APC + 5 ml PI unscented = friendly females

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The other day I decided to pour the remaining contents of of my 1 ounce bottle of APC into the remaining contents of my PI unscented just to see if the APC fragrance would be compromised.

The APC scent was still there only a wee bit stronger due to the presence of the PI. I liked the idea of having said contents in the PI bottle so as to avoid using too much of it due to an open mouth container (like the APC\'s). Although the drops of my mixture were thicker and thus took a couple of seconds before the first drop came out (sort of like waiting for thick ketchup to come out of the bottle) but I consider that an advantage more than a disadvantage.

After I finished my workout and my post workout shower, I decided to try out my mixture. I used a total of 12 drops [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] all over the top half of my body (hair, face, ears, neck, chest, stomach, and private parts).

I went to work 4 hours later and something odd happened. The married females (especially the icey ones) were smiling at me, initiating conversations, and at lunch inviting me to join them at their table. What made this a very odd thing is that our company, like many companies today, has felt the downturn in the economy, has lost a lot of orders from customers, and has issued a memo that the laying off of personel was a very real possibility [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img].

Everywhere in the company there is a gloomy atmosphere and for these ladies to be very friendly and jovial towards yours truly when during times of prosperity for our company they normally would not act in such fashion, is indeed strange.

I repeated the scenario for two more days and the women are still smiling at me, starting conversations, and inviting me to their table to eat lunch with them.

Even though I am not one to persue married women, I nonetheless enjoyed their smiles and friendliness, especially in these times of economic uncertainty.

Joe

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: 1/3 oz APC + 5 ml PI unscented = friendly females

Im finding that long term usage of pheromones actually benefits those users through the economic cycle by giving us an advantage over others thus to our advantage and additional learning techniques can position anyone in an advantages based position to ride out problems im using complexity theroy here to try and explain this hope people know what i mean its more of a successful life thing (modeling human excellence) [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Australia:
    Im finding that long term usage of pheromones actually benefits those users through the economic cycle by giving us an advantage over others thus to our advantage and additional learning techniques can position anyone in an advantages based position to ride out problems im using complexity theroy here to try and explain this hope people know what i mean its more of a successful life thing (modeling human excellence) [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are probably right Paul. For if pheros influence other people in a positive way towards you, then it stands to reason that when it comes to being interviewed for a job, the usage of pheros (and NLP) can do nothing but improve the odds in landing that job.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**

Today was a truly strange day where I work.

One of the friendly ladies asked me, in front of the other friendly ladies, what would I do if I got laid off? I told her that I would give a big, passionate kiss to each and every one of them (just kidding of course)which caused huge laughter from all of them.

Later past midnight I was working in a secluded, isolated area when I got the weirdest feeling that somebody was watching me. Instinctively I quickly turned around and came face to face with the woman that had asked me the question hours earlier. I couldn\'t help but noticed that she had a dreamy look on her face when she asked me if I had meant was I said earlier. I told her that I meant it so far as her is concerned at which point she lunged at me and gave me one of the wettest kisses in weeks,slowly pulled away from me while still staring at me with a seductive smile on her face, turned around and quickly disappeared back to her workstation.

I do not know whether it was the \'mones or the \'excitement\' of being a target for termination, but this lady\'s demeanor in the past did not show any indication of any interest towards me.

Go figure.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stressedoutjoe:
    Today was a truly strange day where I work.

One of the friendly ladies asked me, in front of the other friendly ladies, what would I do if I got laid off? I told her that I would give a big, passionate kiss to each and every one of them (just kidding of course)which caused huge laughter from all of them.

Later past midnight I was working in a secluded, isolated area when I got the weirdest feeling that somebody was watching me. Instinctively I quickly turned around and came face to face with the woman that had asked me the question hours earlier. I couldn\'t help but noticed that she had a dreamy look on her face when she asked me if I had meant what I said earlier. I told her that I meant it so far as her is concerned (I meant it as a compliment, not as something that I would actually carry out) at which point she lunged at me and gave me one of the wettest kisses in weeks,slowly pulled away from me while still staring at me with a seductive smile on her face, turned around and quickly disappeared back to her workstation. Now I\'m going to have to put her down gently (she\'s married after all)the next time I see her.

I do not know whether it was the \'mones or the \'excitement\' of being a target for termination (some people do get off on danger), but this lady\'s demeanor in the past did not show any indication of any interest towards me.

Go figure.

Joe
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**

Originally posted by stressedoutjoe:
    [QB][/QB][/QUOTE]

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry about that folks, I just got up and my brain is half asleep. Now where is my coffee? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

S-O-J,

KILLER story! I want to be able to make those reports from the front! Now, how do I measure out \"X\" amount of my APC and \"Q\" amount of my PI?

I\'m using a straw as a sort of dropper, though I can also do individual drops of the PI... I have an empty bottle from PA that has my present concoction of mostly APC and a BIT of PI. Should I put in a few drops of PA as well?

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Randy

Phero Dude

I forgot --

Isn\'t TWELVE drops supposed to be too much, leading to the unwanted effect of negative aggression from those around us?

R.

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Randy:
    I forgot --

Isn\'t TWELVE drops supposed to be too much, leading to the unwanted effect of negative aggression from those around us?

R.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Randy. Since where I work there are more females than males, I don\'t worry about having another male getting aggressive with me because I overdosed on the pheros. Besides the guys know that I\'m a laidback dude that doesn\'t get his jollies from pushing people around, so they know that they can lower their guard around me.

But using that much can easily use up your phero mix very quickly. Although the mixture of APC and unscented PI does takes its sweet time coming out of the PI bottle (like Heinz ketchup). I am now using the mixture strictly on my hair, underarms, and over my shirt in the underarm area.

I really like the smell of the mixture. It\'s APC on steroids.

Joe

P.S. The layoffs have come and gone, and yours truly is one of the lucky survivors
    [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

Phero Dude

Joe,

Congrats on the survival! (\"Not getting kicked off the island?\")

I thought the \"negative aggression\" would be from females too, if you overdosed...

Also, you\'re right about maintaining the right attitude. My rule at work is that as long as *I* don\'t have to call the police or the boss, and I don\'t have to do paperwork about it, I don\'t care. You break one of my machines, or something along those lines, we *WILL* have issues. I don\'t care if you steal stuff \'til only the walls are left; DON\'T DO IT ON *MY* SHIFT. See, generally, I\'m pretty easygoing myself. Maybe that\'s why everyone just loves me so much. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Question though: Since these people let their guard down, as you say, do you findyourself to be the \"camp counsellor\" when their worlds get knocked into different orbits? I got that even PRE-pheros, and I\'m wondering if I should expect an increase in the trend.

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Randy:
    Joe,

Congrats on the survival! (\"Not getting kicked off the island?\")

I thought the \"negative aggression\" would be from females too, if you overdosed...

Also, you\'re right about maintaining the right attitude. My rule at work is that as long as *I* don\'t have to call the police or the boss, and I don\'t have to do paperwork about it, I don\'t care. You break one of my machines, or something along those lines, we *WILL* have issues. I don\'t care if you steal stuff \'til only the walls are left; DON\'T DO IT ON *MY* SHIFT. See, generally, I\'m pretty easygoing myself. Maybe that\'s why everyone just loves me so much. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Question though: Since these people let their guard down, as you say, do you findyourself to be the \"camp counsellor\" when their worlds get knocked into different orbits? I got that even PRE-pheros, and I\'m wondering if I should expect an increase in the trend.

Randy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the kind words Randy. Speaking of not beign kicked off the island, my workplace has begun to look like a deserted island since the layoffs.

As far as becoming the unofficial \'camp counselor\' that has only happened during the last months and I beleive that has to do with the fact that I\'ve worked at this company for over 15 years and the \'newer arrivals\'(5 years or less) know that I\'ve experienced other layoffs. Since I also survived the other layoffs they were curious about what I beleived our chances of \'survival\' were. I guess what they were looking for was emotional reassurance from yours truly and I gave as much as I honestly could at the time but I am only a lowly worker like them, with no life and death powers over the future of their jobs.

On another note, I had a heartfelt talk with the married woman that planted an unrequested, but nonetheless enjoyable [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img],wet one on me. I told her that if she was a single woman I would be delighted to start a relationship with her but her being married would only bring heartache for all involved and I asked her how she would feel if she found out that her husband had done what she did but with a female co-worker. I also told her she and her husband needed counseling not only for their personal wellbeing but also for their children\'s as well. She looked at me with anguished eyes and started crying while tearfuly apologizing for her behavior. She pleaded with me not to tell anybody what she\'d done and I reassured her that the past is past and that the only things that mattered was healing her marriage and protecting her children and nothing else. She gazed downward and nodded in agreement and returned to her work area.

I tell you Randy that this woman in her mid 30\'s has seriously taken care of her body and looks extremely hot for being a mother of three. I will be masturbating for quite some time thinking of that wet kiss she gave me accompanied by that look of desire on her face afterwards but that\'s ok for I have a clear conscience that I did the right thing in not letting myself get involved with her in a hot and heavy affair.

Damm! Why is it that the only women I\'m attracting lately, are unhappily married women? It seems like a cruel joke that the universe has decided to play on me. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Oh well, have a good one.

Joe

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

Phero Dude

Well, remind me to not apply where you\'re at. Lack of seniority sucks... I have an Aunt who at this point *IS* the U.S. office for her company (South American mining equipment company, as I recall). She hasn\'t sent out any resumes yet, which I think is a mistake, but that\'s her choice.

I\'m glad to hear though that my old role of helping everyone isn\'t likely going to expand; it\'s far too depressing listening to EVERYONE\'S problems, particularly when none of those I help have EVER been around when I was upset or just frustrated with life, so I\'m trying to kill that part off.

As far as the married woman, I agree that it\'s by far the best decision you could make to not get involved with her. Aside from whatever problems she may have, even if the marriage is in trouble, you don\'t want the husband getting in your face.

Just for speculation though, could it have just been a weak moment for for, with the pheros pushing her over the edge?

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Well, remind me to not apply where you\'re at. Lack of seniority sucks... I have an Aunt who at this point *IS* the U.S. office for her company (South American mining equipment company, as I recall). She hasn\'t sent out any resumes yet, which I think is a mistake, but that\'s her choice.

I\'m glad to hear though that my old role of helping everyone isn\'t likely going to expand; it\'s far too depressing listening to EVERYONE\'S problems, particularly when none of those I help have EVER been around when I was upset or just frustrated with life, so I\'m trying to kill that part off.

As far as the married woman, I agree that it\'s by far the best decision you could make to not get involved with her. Aside from whatever problems she may have, even if the marriage is in trouble, you don\'t want the husband getting in your face.

Just for speculation though, could it have just been a weak moment for for, with the pheros pushing her over the edge?

Randy\"

---------------------------------------------

Seniority in the workplace should be considered a thing of the past. It may have existed in unionized jobs of post WW2 America but in todays marketplace, senior workers are often seen as a liability and are the first ones to go in layoffs. This knee jerk corporate reaction comes back to bite company\'s in the butt when they need to hire experienced workers and find that the pool of available applicants has shrunk significantly that they can\'t fill the openings AND decide to agressively lobby congress to increase the number of visas to allow foreign workers to come and fill those positions to make up for their mismanagement.Crazy.

Defending myself against an individual attacker has not been an issue with me(no gun carrying agressor so far). Luckily I\'ve used reason along with face-saving suggestions and this has worked for me 90% of the time but the other 10% let\'s just say that my agressor found himself on the unlucky side of the physical and legal arenas and I attribute this to the fact that righteousness was on my side. But how could I have claimed righteousness by being an active and knowing participant in the destruction of a marriage and a family?. My ex-wife destroyed our marriage and family by doing exactly what this lady was trying to do with me.

As far as speculation. I beleive that a lot of times it\'s a combination of unrelated factors that come together to bring about a situation like the one I experienced. Factors such as lack of communication between husband and wife, financial pressures (the pending layoff), undiagnosed depression, and possibly a friendly and non-threatening male
    co-worker doused with enough pheromones to start a riot [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]. All these mixed together could have convinced her to escape instead of dealing head on with her personal problems.

I\'ll tell you one thing Randy, if this lady does decide to divorce, she won\'t lack for male attention and company for long, including mine. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Joe

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

Thread Information