Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Thumbs up for customs and mail service

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello,

I just wanted to say I got my order in 8 days´with normal mail to Germany. Don´t use the expensive shipping if you are ordering to this part of the world because it is hardly any better than normal mail

No problems with customs either. BTW, I NEVER had problems with customs when ordering at love-scent. (I made 5 orders in total).

I found out that when I ordered for $50 the customs declaration stated $25 and when my order total was $150, the declaration said $75.

I am saying this because people here on the board say love-scent should manipulate the customs declarations. Well they are already doing that and it works fine for me.

Franki [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Thumbs up for customs and mail service

Franki, that may be great for you in Germany, but we\'ve got HM Thieves & Excise taking as much as they possibly can for Gordon Brown and his ridiculous stealth taxes. God knows why....they have billions in the treasury already!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Gents

Customs are a pain, but ssying that if I don\'t get too greedy, and order 1 item or so at a time I find its not too bad. The thing I hate is the delay. If it has to be \"surcharged\" I find it adds a good few days to delivery time. I also get DHEA shipped in from the states, (naughty in UK, but wonderful stuff;~}), and on average, it takes about a week. I find \"local\" restrictions on \"chemical\" use far more of a pain in UK.

Boomshankah!

Enlightened One

Australia is different, they seem to go through stages where everything goes missing plain and simple. It is theft outright and there are no restrictions except for the DI herbal which has yohambie which really gets taken but the pheros themselves well its just a case of theft the stuff is available locally anyway so if you live down here and have problems with love-scent just order attraction or andro 4.2 off this site the stuff is shipped from down here to local customers. So it never leaves the country and you have it in 3 days or less.

Thread Information