Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Andro 4.2 vs. Attraction

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Any input on this would be appreciated.
    I used to use Andro 4.2 only, but sometimes with the pheremone oil that Bruce sent me with it.

Now I am trying out Atraction which I know is -none and -nol. Correct me if I am wrong, but Andro 4.2 has 3.5 times as much -none in it? Thus, I am calculating that I should be able to use 3 or 4 times as many sprays of Attraction as I was using Andro 4.2.
    Would that be a safe assumption?
    It seems like a lot of sprays, because I was using 3 or 4 sprays of Andro 4.2.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Andro 4.2 vs. Attraction

I would say its the upper limit if sprayed in one area but if spread over the whole body from legs to head you could probably get away with 7 or 8 3 on the head area 2 on the shirt and 1 underneath on youre body and 1 on youre pants.
    That gives you more of an all over feel for the women and much better results

**DONOTDELETE**

In answer to your question of whether I am getting any positive results, I suppose the answer is yes, however, the results are not as positvie as I would have hoped. At first I did not think I was ODing, but then I began to change my mind. This story will lead to a question or two which I hope someone can comment on.
    Many people on this forum have mentioned that the older women will be more attracted and the younger ones will be repelled if you OD. With 4 sprays of Andro 4.2, which many of you would consider an OD, I was getting hits with some young ones and almost nothing else, although some of the hits were with girls about 25 or so. As for type of hit, if they were co-workers who knew me well, they did all they could to get their bodies close to mine and talk to me as much as possible. If they did not know me, they did the DIHL thing, or in one case, I just walked by a 19 year old girl and she gasped in an erotic way and then looked up really embarrassed like. I figure she must have involuntarily wet herself as I walked by. I have also had totally sexual hits with unknown targets of about age 25. The problem was, none of this was really gettig me anywhere. I am not interested in the co-workers, and with the unkown targets it is too intense. I figured I should get a -nol product and reduce the amount of -none that I am using. This is what I have done. One thing has changed and the other hasn\'t. The first change is that I have women in their 40\'s and 50\'s all over me. This is NOT what I want. I am 32 and am after women who are younger than that. I figure I am wearing 1/4 or less the amount of -none that I was wearing before, and now I have older women after me. What is that all about??? Furthermore, as for the younger ones, it is still hit and miss. Some seem unafffected or repelled, but I still get hits of certain young ones, meaning early 20\'s or up to 26 or so.
    I am starting to feel that my experimentation is going to take a long time, but unless I discover a good formula that definitely works consistently, my attitude is going to be to use whatever makes me feel good and work with the hits that I do get, because even when ODing, it seems that I get a good hit here and there from the age group that I want.
    One more anecdote. I was in a bar two days ago. I wore 2 or 3 sprays of Attraction and some pheremone crap in my hair(if anyone knows what is in that stuff that Bruce send for free, let me know). Anyway, two older ladies were after me like flies, but I was interested in a 25 year old who was with her 21-year old sister. The 25 was clearly hooked, was touching a bit, and told me I smelled nice. The 21 replied that something stank! I didn\'t really care, since her much hotter sister was hooked.
    As for that oil, does it contain -nol, because it does seem to make me really happy and it makes some girls chatty?

**DONOTDELETE**

Marv,

I think you just said one of the wisest things I\'ve read here in a long time. If you are indeed sensitive enough to discern how the various blends affect you, go for what makes you feel the best and work with whatever hits you get. Really - pheros are only one piece of a large puzzle - if they make you feel really good, then the females you connect with are going to make you feel even better, and feel better themselves, both because your pheros suit you and because they pick up on your good feelings.

Good luck!

Good god, I think 3 or 4 sprays of any phero product is way to much.

Are you getting any positive results with this much spray on?

Thread Information