Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default CAN ANYONE SHARE YOUR INSIGHT ON THIS??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    JUST WANTING SOME INSIGHT FROM THE PROS ON THIS ONE....IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A FEMALE TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU, SMELL THE MONES, AND YET OVERRULE HER URGES AND ACT LIKE YOU DONT EXIST? AND JUST SNEAK GLANCES AT YOU OUT OF THE CORNER OF HER EYE? WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A WOMAN HAS THAT WILD LOOK IN HER EYE LIKE SHES ATTRACTED, YET MENTIONS HER HUSBAND EVERY TIME I TALK TO HER...OTHER TIMES SHE IS VERY FLIRTATIVE AND GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO TALK TO ME..IM NOT INTERESTED IN HER ANYWAY CAUSE SHES MARRIED,AND I DONT DO THAT, BUT I WAS SORTA WONDERING HOW THE MONES ARE AFFECTING HER SO STRANGLY...JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME SORTA WHAT GOES THRU A WOMANS MIND WHEN SHE SMELLS THE MONES, GUESS I WAS WONDERING IF THE PRIMAL SCENT OVERRIDES THE LOGICAL FOREBRAIN...I HAVE SEEN SOME PRETTY WILD THINGS SINCE I HAVE BEEN WEARING THEM..THANKS

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: CAN ANYONE SHARE YOUR INSIGHT ON THIS??

Actually, I can\'t answer your question, but my question is similar, so I am going to tag along here and see if anyone else has something to say that will answer the question.

I\'ll tell you about one hit that I had. I am getting on a train, and some chick comes out of nowhere and ploughs me onto the train, then she stands in front of me facing the window/door. After a few seconds she turns partly around and looks at an angle sort of past my face for quite some time. Then, she looks back in the window, and starts flipping her hair around like crazy, and looking at her reflection in the window and she is looking like she\'s ready to eat me alive(I was wearing Andro 4.2 btw). So, I\'m thinking I should talk to her on the platform when we get off the train, however, when the doors opened she bolted. I wrote it off thinking that things must have been too much for her, and maybe she was freaked out by the way she was feeling in my presence. Then, I walk 10 minutes down the street toward home, and happen to look across the street and she is on the other side. I thought of crossing over to talk to her, but I was worried that after the way she bolted off the train, I might scare her by approaching her. So, instead I cross in front of her and went into a store. Now, she saw me for sure, so if she wanted to avoid me she could have. However, she came into the same store and started looking at the magazines.

So, maybe the pros can give me some insight, but my theory is that the woman feels attraction/arousal, but at the same time feels frighened/confused? If this is correct, what should a guy do. Would it be safe to approach her, or is she goint to freak out like you are some kind of stalker or sexual predator?

**DONOTDELETE**

Wearing pheromones will give you the DIHL kind of look and attention, will give you the hair flipping (grooming), the smiles, being followed etc. BUT you must understand that most of these women won\'t approach you (for whatever their reason)unless YOU act. Don\'t let an opportunity pass you by. I\'d rather fail and know then never find out and keep wondering \"what if\".

**DONOTDELETE**

MARZ, YOU GOT A POINT..THANK YOU...I WAS JUST WONDERING...WHAT THE HECK DO YOU SAY TO A COMPLETE STRANGER??? DONT GET ME WRONG, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, BUT I MEAN, WHAT DO YOU SAY WITH OUT LOOKING LIEK SOME KIND OF PREDATOR?? I KNOW WHAT TO DO IN LIKE CLUB SCENE AS EVERYONE IS THERE TO SOCIALIZE ANYWAY, BUT OUT ON THE STREET, IF YOU GET HTE dihl LOOK, WHAT IS A GOOD THING TO SAY OR DO???

**DONOTDELETE**

Just looking at a girl sometimes seems to make them interested or curious it seems. I was standing in the bus and there was this classy redhead about the same age as me (25) standing a couple of feet away from me. I wasnt wearing any mones.
    I kept looking in her direction, a few times right in her eyes, then pretended to look at something past her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her looking at me subsequently a few times, when she thought I wasnt looking.
    I always wonder if this indicates interest or more of a \"what does this guy want\" attitude.
    Sometimes it also seems that people can feel that you are looking at them. I tried it in a club a few times. Some chicks you can look at until you drop dead; you\'re just air to them. Others however will always look back at you, in the eye, even if you were just staring at their backs.

Anyway, I briefly had the bold idea flash though my head about going up to her and saying \"hey, this might sound rather upfront, but are you doing something this weekend?\". Unfortunately I was afraid of being turned down in front of everyone in the crowded bus. And it was my stop too. Plus trying to rationalize that I thought I had seen a wedding ring around her finger.

Oh well...

**DONOTDELETE**

Girls are crazy. They are definitely feeling you and the mones, but they have this messed up notion in their heads that if they make the first move, they will be labeled negatively (slutty, easy). And women handle rejection much worse then men do (for the majority).

On the other hand, alot of girls play attention games. Attention whores we like to call them. They flirt with you because they need attention. Especially married women. They aren\'t getting something at home, so they look elsewhere for it. Make you think things are going somewhere, when in reality, only one of you gets what you came for...grrrrr...

Spiderwebster, it\'s more than possible for a female to consciously overrule the effects of pheromones. I don\'t really have a solution to offer but I can share this anecdote.

My most disappointing DIHL experience was with a woman in my workplace who doesn\'t like me very well. I wouldn\'t call it a \"deer in headlights\" look -- more like \"deer on a treadmill that\'s suddenly stopped moving, and the deer is wondering if it\'s part of the experiment and if perhaps she (the deer, still) ought to just play along\" look. (You know those.) I\'d just retrieved something from the microwave when she approached along an aisle and stopped in her tracks. She\'s reasonably attractive, but somewhat unkind.

I smiled inwardly and went back to my desk. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

\'Mone On!
    HB_88

Enlightened One

Attention whores yes that sounds not to offensive. Try this with or without the mones with a good body or without. It does help though if you are at least of normal build and or pheros.

IF you are at work or out socially (being male) try ignoring all the females as an experiment. This is what i have done in the past. At work i just get in and of course the women decide they want to play mind games so off we go see if we can get the cutesie male to do things for us to give us attention then they run away. Im thinking guys that get this their natural pheromone production has something in it that says you arent quite good enough to root or talk to to much (try talking to them mostly they will soon disappear only to come back later)

IN THESE CASES ITS JUST ONE BLOODY BIG GAME.

THE ONLY WAY TO END IT PERMANTLEY IS TO USE PHEROS OR WORKOUT BUILD UP BECOME ONE HELL OF A TONED AND MAKE SURE YOU GOT MUSLCES.

me 6 months back i was 6\'2 68 kgs (about 140 pounds) and had that happen.

Using weight lifting (that is at the time 30kg weights at 10 reps per set on a dumbell bar with about 30 or 40 sets a night) -
    supplemented with protein powders creatine supplements and most importantly tribulus and zinc supplements to maintain high testostrone levels and energy levels. Tribulus acts like a internal hormonal level raiser. Also makes you sweat more hence more pheros.

6 months on.

40 -45 kg weights on the dumbell plus ems workouts but with the weights sets of 12 reps.

And up to 40 to 50 sets per night. GO fast or go for a cardiovascualar workout i know this sounds extreme maintain the supplements to keep with everything else in life (it does help energy levels with correct nutrician)

Now im 85 kg that is 17kg in 6 months weight gain. Built like all hell muscles but not overboard although im still pushing it upwards you will get respect from other guys mostly because of youre size. You will now be more of an alpha male.

Personal observation (this is without pheros currently) that is another whole ballgame.

The women still do it but because all the other guys around are fat slobs who would rather drive around acting hoonish and just being loudmouth morons (women love this but)
    Its the body and the muscles everywhere they still play these games but i find i have more energy levels to get through the day without being worn down and with NLP knowledge now as well and phero knowledge im able to figure out what they are up to and turn it to my favour. BUT THE BODY IS THE DECIDING DIFFERENCE / ADD PHEROS TO THAT AND WELL IT JUST GETS 10 TIMES BETTER.

SpiderWebster-Seems like you need some confidence, I would have said (if they were wearing jewelry)that she has a nice Ring and where did she purchase it, because you\'re thinking of getting one for your sister on her birthday. That would have broke the ice and start a conversation, if you sense that one of them is attracted to you then your next course would have been to get her phone number. Still it\'s not a guaranteed that she will go out with you, but it\'s worth a try. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] It gets easier approaching women, soon talking to a stranger is second nature to you.

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks jose, best advice ive gotten all day!!

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks jose, best advice ive gotten all day!!

spider, to answer your original question, thought you may like to have a female viewpoint on this.

Yes, it\'s very possible she\'s attracted to you, and the pheros are affecting her also, but if she\'s married and faithful, and you are a gentleman as you seem to be, that\'s all there is to it.

She probably likes you a lot, but it can go no further, and she\'s trying to play fair by not leading you on sexually.

But my guess is that she does probably feel some physical attraction to you.

Despite what some people think, most women are not that much different than men, except that we like to shop!!

**DONOTDELETE**

hello,
    I think i just finished saying something similar to this in another post thingy. Try putting yourself in the lady\'s place. If your married and someone has pheromones on, it still affects people. But just becuase it affects them doesn\'t mean they\'re going to go along with it. If they\'re married then the person is attracted but wouldn\'t want to show it because they\'re not supposed to act like they\'re intrested in someone other than their spouse. When she acts like she\'s flirting, then she\'s probably just giving in. Maybe she\'s mentioning her husband to remind herself that she shouldn\'t give in. Of course this is just my point of view.
    ^_^ c ya all later.

SpiderWebster- I think she\'s just flirting with you but won\'t act on it. Some women Just like to Know If They Still have \"it\". Was this happening before the Pheromones?

**DONOTDELETE**

jose, no she never even acknowledged me before the mones...i can tell they are affecting her..i guess to put it another way..what about this scenario..im sitting in barnes coffee shop pretending like im reading a book, had just put a swipe of primal across my forehead..so i sit down, and i am sorta next to two young girls..well, immediatley, both of them go into the hair twirling, excited, mating postures...well, i just sit there like a knot on a log as they are in conversation and i really dont know what to say..but i can tell they are being affected..the one girl who is sitting facing me starts doign the palms up and twirling her hair ( flirting sign ) and the one with her back to me starts twirling her hair like crzy and getting all excited ...now, i know they were being affected by the mones, but i wonder what would have been their reaction if i had said sometning to one of them..i know i sound scared but i guess im nervous about approachign women i dont know outside of a club setting, like they might call security on me or somethign...any help would be greatly apprecaited

Phero Dude

Spider,

Yeah, it was the \'mones. It\'s kind of like what I experienced with that waitress I mentioned in another post who I said was looking INTO me. As someone else said in a later post, the look that \"she was going to eat me alive\" is a look I\'ve gotten also. Wierd, but cool! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

As our favorite Aussie said, working out a bit won\'t hurt. Since I\'m sick of being \"The Nice Guy\" and being overlooked, yours truly finally broke down and ordered a Bowflex; I\'m just waiting for that beast to be delivered... Gimme \'til the end of Summer, when I can walk away from the females who won\'t give me the time of day now. (Shout-outs here to Amy and Sara, mostly!) Like DD said: \"It\'s just one bloody big game.\" I, however, am gonna use MY rules.(Sorry; just me venting and gloating!) [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Ahhhhhh, a better bod, pheros, and the rest of the changes are gonna make things \"interesting.\" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ April 28, 2002: Message edited by: Randy ]

**DONOTDELETE**

sophie, thank you for that...!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Doing it our way is the only way to go randy.

If you let someone else set the rules for you you will forever be in a catch 22 situation. Going round and round and never going nowhere forward. Its fun to have a good body the responses are interesting as well. More respect from most guys (except the fucking skinny loud mouthed iditoic moronic dickhead skateboard types) and the women just float in towards.

Had an interesting situation yesterday i got hit by a group of 3 women wearing NPA in a social situation (that stuff is unique) and they tried and tried to get a DIHL etc etc.
    It was fun playing along cause i didnt have any on but other guys were doing the usuall response and i didnt which made em hang around.

Nothing happened but it stumped them right up. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

DD and Randy do have points about the working out. I\'m known for being able to get into pretty good shape in about two months time. Amazes my friends everytime I do it. Even though I haven\'t done it in awhile last summer when I was buff before the mones I would get stares and looks all the time but the mones added something to me that made women just go wow! I mean my first hit was with the wildly unpopular APC. (By itself people consider APC nothing more than good smelling cologne until mixed with NPA or such).

Phero Enthusiast

I\'ve noticed a handful of girls I\'ve been interested in over the months have been increasingly shy about that sort of thing. They seem interested, but never are willing to make the first move. I\'ve even had one of them tell me, \"so many women like you, but I think they are intimidated by you\". I\'ve tried to add a lot of SOE in with my pheros, and A1 seems to be helping as well. But understand that pheros aren\'t a magic pill to get women all over you. A lot depends on their personality and your personality (speaking as a guy who needs to grow some balls and get out after all these women who are apparently intimated by him).

Fuck, I mean even science, in this day and age can\'t figure out women.

Getting from initial attraction to consumation is a process with stages, each stage having different neurological equipment and work-arounds.

Most of us use pheromones for that initial attraction phase. That primes our target internally AND gets her interested in our person as a potential sex partner.

Once primed, why doesn\'t she just grab you and drag you to bed? Women especially have an inhibitory mechanism. It is not in a woman\'s best interest to have sex with just anyone that comes on her radar screen. Selectivity is a survival instinct and a requirement if she is to be a reproductive sucess.

So when a woman obviously responds but doesn\'t act on her internal state, she\'s inhibited. That may well be appropriate, as when she is married.

The classic remedy for inhibitions, in the poem by D. Parker,

\"Rice is nice,
    But Liquor is quicker.\"

Thread Information