Close

Phero Dude

Default Hey Marz and Jambat!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marz:
    Speaking of the \'none and \'nol mix together at 30/70 ratio (JB4 if you will) I think I\'ll try a different approach of using 30% NPA and 70% PI/w ... Any one else want to try this with me to compare notes? Anyone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude -- I\'m there on Monday, BUT I gotta ask... Just cover with anything?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Hey Marz and Jambat!

I usually always cover up any \'mones I\'m wearing with a spray or two of cologne. Not necessarily on the area I applied the mones, but around it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Marz, since you\'re actually the first one to my knowledge to actually try JB #4 that\'s now called JBM-#1. (I haven\'t even tried it yet, it was just something I sugguested based on the idea that it should work). [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

JBDD #5 30% NPA and 70 % SOE

Jambat SOE is 1mg of rone and 4 mg of nol with quite a nice musk scent. This stuff is even better mixed with NPA the scents blend well.

**DONOTDELETE**

As mentioned in the \"The Hit Squad: Masters Unit\" post, I finally mixed the NPA and PI/w mix a.k.a. JBM-1 and will be trying it out all week.

Phero Dude

NOTHING!

I tried it for a week-and-a-half, and got NOTHING. I\'m somewhat bummed about this...

I started with ONE drop of the mix, then upped the dosage by one more drop each day.

NOTHING.

I even used different scents that I\'ve been TOLD are nice.

NOTHING.

Ah, well... NEXT!

BTW, Hey Marz -- How\'d your experiment go?

**DONOTDELETE**

Randy,

I\'m surprised you received nothing. I posted my results in \"The Hit Squad-Masters Unit\" and in \"Finally JBM-1 Results\". My hits were consistent and frequent. Are you sure you mixed it properly with the right ratio? Something must be off.

Phero Dude

Oh, okay, I didn\'t know where they\'d gone...

ANYway, yeah, I\'m sure... I did drop by drop into a little squeeze bottle. Didn\'t lose a single drop.

21PIw:9NPA

Nuttin\'.

**DONOTDELETE**

Randy-

Try using an atomizer with a spray. Remembere to stir the mix together making a \"myst\" effect before the use and use one spray.

Personally JB-1 didn\'t work for me as well as JBM-1 did. This shows that some products will work well with some people while others won\'t.

**DONOTDELETE**

Randy, have you tried just PI/w? I\'m trying the -noneless and -roneless approach.

Thread Information