Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Phero usage update... almost 1 year.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all

I see many new nicks here as well as some older ones from the time when I first started to experiment with Pheros.

Here is what I found out in about 1 year time in my experiments.

When I fist got my order of AE, like a typical noobie I started to apply like 2-3 drops everywhere. I saw very little change in others behavior. Little disappointed I started to read the forum page by page to find out what I was doing wrong. AS many of you already know LESS is often better. I didn\'t give up mainly because some of the more experienced users pointed out the same thing Bruce says, which is to use it for a minimum of 1-2 months. I would say that should be at least 3 months. Dosage and application areas are critical.
    This is what I do with AE: I open the vial, swipe my finger across the threads and work the oil into my hair just above the ears. I would say that I\'m using something close to 1/4 of a drop per application. That is it! Results are great: respect, friendliness, promotion, eye contact, getting noticed, and even more passionate sex with my wife.
    Here is the thing, it took me about 3 months to come to this point. I haven’t tried to develop different application and product combos because the one I use works so great for me.
    About two months after AE, I got PI and Attraction. I also had the Edge and PF from the AE+Edge combo, but never used it. I was trying to keep my experimenting simple. As of today I can say I\'m just starting to understand how PI works on me, remember this is good 9 months after I got it. I\'m not a scientific type so my experimenting was kind of disorganized but at least I kept to one product to ensure I mastered it. Here are some pointers that will make your Phero-journey more focused:
    - Start with one product
    - start with less than more
    - KEEP A JOURNAL!!!
    - read the above again, can\'t stress that enough, I remember some members kept a sort of diary thread here and updated it frequently
    - take breaks, don\'t use pheros every single day, I would suggest for the eager to do it every other day.
    - keep application areas for at least good 5 days of experiment
    - when switching areas ensure you are still using the same dosage
    - once you exhaust all areas mentioned here on the forum, alter the dosage a bit and try the most successful areas again
    - do not buy all the products here the very first time, this will lead to a major confusion and will take you longer to come up with what works on you. Trust me I started out with five products and it just lead to ODing.

Have fun, ask questions and you will surely master the fine art of the mysterious Phero.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Phero usage update... almost 1 year.

WOW, GREAT ADVICE...THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR OBSERVATIONS...DEFINITLEY NEEDED AS I AM A NEWBIE AND DO FIND MYSELF GETTING A HITS WITH A LITTLE AND THINKING MORE MAY BE BETTER, WHICH DOESNT WORK THAT WAY...YOU BROUGHT UP AN EXCELLENT POINT THAT IT TAKES TIME TO SEE HOW SOMETHING WORKS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL..THANKS AGAIN

**DONOTDELETE**

yea this was a great post. We should save this one.
    And I definately agree w/ you on the buying only a one thing first.
    I bought APC first and experimented w/ it for like 1 or 2 months. Didn\'t work for me at all. Then after reading the forum I found that JB-1 was a very popular and effective mix. I decided to halt my APC trial and buy the NPA.
    Then w/ JB it worked since the first time. Always following that less is more technique. Also I started using it in spring and the temperatures were a little cool so the oil would not heat up and evaporate.
    So make sure you remember that oil takes more heat to get warm and give off the pheros. This can be good or bad because that same phenomenon gives you more control or the phero release and a longer lasting product.

How much Edge or PF do you guys recommend? It\'s not as strong as PI or NPA so is a 1/4 drop even effective?

I think it is hard to believe that very small amounts do a lot more than a lot but it\'s true and I don\'t know why.

**DONOTDELETE**

DALESALSA: HOW MUCH JB1 DO YOU APPLY, AND HOW DO YOU MIX IT ?? IVE GOT SOME APC COMING IN THE MAIL TO MAKE UP A JB1 BATCH..BUT WAS WONDERING EXACTLY HOW YOU MIXED IT...

**DONOTDELETE**

One thing I don\'t get is how some need to have the exact dosage and ratio to get any results, and others get results no matter what they do. =P. Should pheros be that hard to use?!

**DONOTDELETE**

Truth et al...

No and yes..

pheros should work consistently, but since they only enhance what you\'ve got they can\'t turn an \"ugly duck\" into a \"swan\" with a quick \"squirt\" of the \"new improved wunderlust\".

Also, maybe it\'s magik...

Consider

All that mixing over the caldron...

The secret ingredients

Tha added \"mystique\"

The mumbled spell (get me laid..get me laid)

the focusing of the mind upon the desired object...(pussy ...pussy)

Sounds like magik to me

Have fun

Boomshankah!

**DONOTDELETE**

I started with one drop of PI, and have not wanted to go beyond that because of the positive results. Also reading about the OD problems. I am beginning to mix with PI/w, again only one drop. I am a true believer in the less is more, when hunting i use scents sparingly for fear of being unnatural to my prey. Its seams logical it would hold true with these scents and humans.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I tend to listen more to people who claimed no results at first, but eventually found what works for them (like Vermin). These stories are more convincing to me. The results are less likely attributable to placebo, since these people didn\'t get results in the beginning when excitement was highest.

One trend among these rags to riches to stories is that most eventually converged on lower doses...

Thread Information