Close

Thread: NPA v PI

Stranger

Default NPA v PI

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I first started tuning into the forum about 9 months ago and have visited almost every day since. What first lead me to the forum was Primal Instinct, Id seen it advertised a lot on the web and I came across Love-Scent. Primal was initially the first product I was going to buy, but after reading the forum it seemed to get a bad press compared to The Edge, so I got The Edge instead. Now that NPA has come out since I was going to buy that ( as in my opinion it superseeds The Edge due to the fact you can mask the none smell ) but over the last month or so a lot of people seem to be very into Primal. So my question is - which is better NPA or PI?

Phero Dude

Default Re: NPA v PI

NPA makes me depressed and has had no positive reactions at all when I\'ve tried it.

I just got pure -none (chem set) which is basically just like PI. I haven\'t gone out yet, but so far it isn\'t making me depressed.

So I\'d say go with PI.

Phero Dude

I\'ve had better reactions with NPA. I find it\'s WAY too easy to OD with PI. My own reaction to it was that I felt very tense and short-tempered...

One of the better mixes I did was 30%NPA/ 70% \"Lucky Gambler\" oil (Sun\'s Eye\" brand; should be available at a New Age shop in your area).
    Females seem to respond quite nicely to this scent.
    It MAY work with the PI, but I haven\'t tried it yet...

If you can afford to, I\'d agree that buying both would be a good idea, but go light with the PI.

**DONOTDELETE**

THEY BOTH WORK GREAT...I FIND NPA MIXED WITH COLOGNE SEEMS TO CARRY A LITTLE FURTHER, THE PI WORKS WELL IN CLOSER PROXMITIES..MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE WAY THE ALCOHOL EVAPORATES FASTER INTO THE AIR THAN THEN OILS....ORDER BOTH, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PHEROMONES IN YOUR ARSENAL...

Stranger

Thanks for the input guys

Thread Information