Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Getting some results, have a question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After playing with Attraction for about a week, I\'m not sure it\'s doing what I want but it is doing something. It definitely has an effect on me when I wear it (makes me happy/talkative). Yesterday I put some on right before going to class, and the girl sitting next to me (who I had never talked to before) asked to borrow my notes. While she was copying the notes she said she had seen me in one of her other classes and asked me what my name was. We had a conversation for a few minutes until the teacher came in and she seemed quite friendly, though I\'m not sure if it was me feeling good from wearing the pheros, or her smelling the pheros, or both. Similar experience today in a different class with a different (better-looking) girl. The stuff is working, though nothing like the monster hits some people on this forum report.

I have been using 2 sprays per application (don\'t know what this is in milligrams) and spraying them on my neck under my chin. The feel-good effect on myself only lasts about 90 minutes after spraying the pheros, however, and some people on this forum say pheros last several hours or more. Are the pheros in fact gone at this point, or are they still being released after the buzz wears off. Is it possible that my skin just happens to break down pheros at an abnormally high rate?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Getting some results, have a question

When the buzz leaves, pheros are still there. You probably won\'t kill off all of your pheros in 90 mins. unless you are running an extreme marathon...and even then it would prolly take a bit longer.

**DONOTDELETE**

Good thing I asked... might have been ODing and not realizing it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Konichiwa!
    The pheros don\'t go away or die off for a long time, but then does anyone know how long they stay around for? Just curious. ^_^

**DONOTDELETE**

erik how old are you ?

I\'m gonna have to say that the pheros are there for at least 6 hours assuming you didn\'t wash it off or wipe your neck. I recall putting on pheros in the morning and still would get nice reactions at night. Maybe it\'s not so much as a DIHL reaction after 6 hours but I feel it\'s still around to make a difference.

Is it just me or does anyone else start to feel naked when they go out in public WITHOUT pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigshot:
    erik how old are you ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thread Information