Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Use in Oil Burner?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This may seem pretty odd to some of you but can none or nol in a oil based product like PI be used in a oil burner? Either on its own or with essential oils? If this can be done, imagine a room filled with pheromones from wall to ceiling!

Does anyone know if this is possible??

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Use in Oil Burner?

It can be done, but it is not that effective. It is the same semi flawed idea as the phero candles. The pheros will slowly be released from the oil into the air, but if they are wicked into the flame, they will burn up and be no more. Aroma therapy units have been discussed on the forum recently, and will do the same thing as the candle/oil without burning up the goodies.

You might get an oil BURNER to work but I\'d avoid it - there are better ways. The flames would degrade the steroids too much, I suspect.

What I\'ve found effect is the little plug-in \"scent balls\" - the have a very low wattage electric heater under a removable/replaceable porous pad. You plug it into an electric outlet and add a few drops of essential oils, etc to the pad and the heat sends the fragrance throughout the room.

I\'ve used Realm for Women in this and it calmed my female\'s crabbiness during her period - Andro-1 also works here. I think PCC would be another application but I haven\'t tried it in the ball yet.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

You can use pheros in oil burners no problem a good number of people do it though it has not been mentioned much lately. APC is a popular product for this as I recall but you can get your own fragrances/ oils and mix them with the pheros. Just don´t use too much! One drop should be enough if the room is average size.

Thread Information