Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Looking for info on purchasing pheromones only, no fragrance with additives.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Reading thru the posts, I stumbled on a link that took me to a page listing a lot of products not found on LoveScent\'s homepage, including pheromones available for purchase without any added fragrance. Already have the chemistry set, would just like to add some boost to a fragrance that already suits my body chemistry.

Favorite combo with great results is:

-nol
    -rone
    Musk oil (from chemistry set)
    Vanilla oil (from chemistry set)
    Some store bought musky cologne

After first couple of trys, less is better when it comes to the pheromones. First batches were a mess......used too much.

Also does anyone know where I can get some of those empty vials that come with the chemistry set? The ones with the pheromones not the ones with the scented oils.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Looking for info on purchasing pheromones only, no fragrance with additives.

Go to Carolina Biological and drill down lab equipment / vials / screw-cap vials. I ordered a bag of the 1 dram ones, which are the same size as the chem set bottles, making them perfect for storing mixes and colognes in. I also picked up a vial tray, which is a bit overpriced for a piece of cardboard, but is still better than something I could come up with on my own. The vials were 11.85/36 and the tray was somehting like 4.25. Best of all, they have free shipping on their site. They\'ve also got pipets, burets, non-needle syringes, and everything else a budding chemist will want. An alternate source is Ebay. I wasn\'t able to find what I wanted when I wanted it, but I suspect that they have some decent deals on the vials as well.

Default Re: Looking for info on purchasing pheromones only, no fragrance with additives.

kats,

I\'m curious what link you referred to. It wasn\'t Steraloids, was it? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

If there is an occult store, or a store that caters to magick, in your town, they will likely carry various sized small vials.

**DONOTDELETE**

The trouble is, I don\'t remember where I found the link and can\'t find seem to find any threads to steer me towards it!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure I stumbled across it in one of these posts. Bruce wrote me back in resopnse to an email I sent and indicated that the link was not from his Website.

I have always been stisfied with LoveScent products......so i will assume the site and/or webpage, where I went is probably not somewhere I should purchase product.

I would still like to purchase some products not available in the chem set.....just pheromones, no fragrances. like copulins and androstriene (not sure of the spelling on this one) [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Have you tried AFA yet? It´s the only one that can be classified as really scentless if you don´t count the alc. It´s from stone labs. CJ

Thread Information