Close

Thread: NLP experiences

**DONOTDELETE**

Default NLP experiences

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I figured that we may as well get a new thread started if everyone is going to get free NLP stuff from caz so how does everyone find using it, experiences changes in attitude etc just reply and get it going

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: NLP experiences

You talking about that \"how to get the woman you desire\" doc?

The methods seems way way too easy... if I had to practise something like that down here I\'d get kicked in the balls [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah that and everything else that goes with nlp (including how to get the woman document) also includes sales, conversation can be very useful on the internet when looking for information and getting the most out of fourms like this its easy cause it is the best thing available and like pheromones it really works wonders, but hey if you are going to do something in life why not make it effortless and easy and have fun doing it, life is to short to do things the hard way and takes up to much energy anyway and speed reading is also useful for learning lots of inforamtion quickly

**DONOTDELETE**

You guys already got it? When was it, I know my email was down for a few hours since that was posted...

**DONOTDELETE**

no not yet hey is caz about, i lvoe to get a hold of it soon, well give her some time she probably is a little busy, but it should be a good read

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanx wildbill will have a look thanx very much there seems to be a lot of general interest in the whole NLP subject which should be expected regarding how useful it is in a lot of areas

**DONOTDELETE**

So has the Free stuff already been sent out? I don\'t mean to sound like an idiot or anything, it\'s just I don\'t want to miss out you know!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Paul,

I have been reading about this also. I am very interested. Any good sites on net? There is a professor who teaches it at a community college 40 miles from me. Have thought about taking his one night a week class. Check out wwww.neurosemantics.com

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Hypnotizing women to get laid...reminds me of an old episode of Red Dwarf!
    Anyone see it? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I personally don\'t care for the ross jeffries book now that I\'ve heard some of his seminars and other tape series\' (found them on napster awhile back). I must admit that if I found myself repeating word for word what he suggests you say, that I would be advised to wear a jockstrap. But the basic principles he teaches are sound and INCREDIBLY effective. You just have to gain an understanding of the basic tools and develop methods tailored to your own personality. After awhile you\'ll find yourself using NLP without making a conscious effort to do so (which is pretty cool).

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: dubious ]

Thread Information