Close

Default PI o.d.: Frightened Cat, Gave Self Headache

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yesterday, I o.d.\'d on PI just to see what would happen; I applied about 18+ drops to neck, throat, ears, collar, hair, etc. Although I\'m apparently part of the 25% of people for whom unscented PI doesn\'t smell like cat pee, the vapors were almost toxic. I got a headache, couldn\'t concentrate, couldn\'t string a sentence together, and (perhaps worst of all) I felt the sort of anxiety that would\'ve made me reach for my Kava Kava if the FDA hadn\'t issued a warning about it.

This wasn\'t a genuine fight-or-flight response, as the hairs on the back of my neck didn\'t stand up, and my heart didn\'t race. But, I did feel somewhat \"trapped,\" as if there were a NONE-emitting bully nearby.

Almost paradoxically, other people at work didn\'t flee--in this regard, the effect was almost indistinguishable from that of a normal dose of PI. (Then again, I think the office is too well-ventilated for pheromone experiments.) Several expressed concern that I wasn\'t feeling well.

Later on, a cat recoiled in fright when I got near it. (She\'s ordinarily a fairly affectionate cat.) Weird: the cat is frightened of AE and PI, but not so much APC, for some reason. (Not as if she really loves it.)

A while ago, I seem to recall that someone was looking for a pheromone that repelled cats; I seem to have found it! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Thankfully, everything is back to normal and the cat didn\'t hold a grudge.

HB_88 [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: PI o.d.: Frightened Cat, Gave Self Headache

hi,the funny thing is that i find when i apply just the right amount of PI on me, that i get a buzz off my own self!! wearing PI and even NPA/spmo is like wearing a self energizer/confidence machine...

Finding the right amount of PI seems to be crucial, and I don\'t think I\'ve found it yet (but I know I\'ll never o.d. again!). Strangely, I found that APC made me feel fairly self-confident.

HB_88 [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I find that PI tends to make me edgy, though admittedly, I\'ve never used 18 drops of it!

JB1 tends to make me a bit giddy, as does PIw.

I did an OD once just to experiment; it was something like the equivalent of 20 drops / sprays in this combo. I was told that I was lucky bull elephants didn\'t break out of the zoo to find me for \"a good time.\"

HB_88,

Makes sense to me that 18 drops of PI would act as an effective pussy repellant. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I knew someone was going to say that. Usually, the pussy is quite attracted to me -- at all hours of the day, which can eventually become quite enervating. However, an overdose of PI would give me a perfect excuse: Not now -- I have a headache. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

HB_88

Thread Information