Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default JB #3 The Dynamic Duo for women?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    JB #3 is the new Dynamic Duo for women? How\'d that happen? Could that explain it\'s instability? Maybe it does work better on women. Have any guys had luck with JB #3? I mean it\'s usually an \"if all else fails\" type of thing. I never thought of it as a Dynamic Duo for women. And I\'d love to hear how this works for ladies.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: JB #3 The Dynamic Duo for women?

No takers on this one? Come on. Two JB mixes are the dynamic duos. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ April 26, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

I noticed something. JB #3 was PF for men mixed with NPA so this isn\'t really JB #3. I mean it is but it\'s not. Know what I mean.

**DONOTDELETE**

Mr Bat

NPA + PF applied without mixing is interesting. Has some strange effects - Happy, Happy, Happy - makes women talk the legs of of tables. But, that is maybe the PF, toward which I am biased. NPA makes me \"horny\" if I sniff \"loads\" of it (OD job), so I expect the mix would be effifacious, and this is what I have found (in the subtle context of phero hits that is).

Then again, None always works better with loads of Nol!

;~}

**DONOTDELETE**

Well see what happens when you wear it mixed. I know you were saying it clouded but see what it does. I ended up using my JB #3 in another mix and it doesn\'t seem to be doing to great. Also I think it may be better to spray this stuff on than to use the roll on. I plan to test this theory tomorrow.

Phero Enthusiast

ratspeaker: I\'ve been laughing my head off at your reactions to the PF + NPA application making women \"talk the legs off tables\". It\'s the kind of reaction I\'m looking for in my \"dinner dates\". How many drops of each did you apply, and to which area, and did you use a cover up cologne or just leave the fragrance of the PF to work its magic?

I was wondering if you\'d worn it \"mixed\" as opposed to applied separately, and what proportins you used. Seems quite a euphoric mix.

Phero Dude

Aaron, what\'s your -none score? Is -none likely to work for you? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Well, I tried JB#3 a great deal over the past few months and it\'s a hard one to figure out so I stopped using it. I generally used the same amount and every so often I\'d get good positive hits but then other nights I\'d either get nothing or strong OD responses - it\'s hard to find a dosage balance that works consistently - it\'s hard to figure since I also use NPA on it\'s own with Drakkar mixed in and get consistently good responses, and PF works well for me as well, but for some reason the NPA and PF together has produced the most negative OD responses I\'ve had yet. I pretty much stick now with JB#1, my NPA/Drakkar Noir mix for the most part in club/bar/shopping mall situations and Yes/PF mix or PF alone in business type situations etc. Right now I\'m testing JB#1 together with PCC/W but haven\'t tested it enough to make a judgement.

Phero Enthusiast

xvs: I\'m 6\' 1\", 40 yrs old and tend to be an introverted extrovert...halfway between the underdog and alpha male.

I scored over 13 in the -none chart. and have yet to make up my mind about whether -none products, or anything else works with me. I only use them occasionally.

I\'ve been applying JB#1 whenever I go into downtown London to window shop, and, as yet have to notice any reactions from anyone around me.

I\'m not sure of the efficacy of NPA/m, PI/m or Andro 4.2 in my case.

I know that I\'ve had reasonably friendly reactions with SoE, JB#2, and X-cite wipes on a few dates, but with the exception of JB#2 nothing major.

I think I prefer the -nol, -rone preparations as they are likely to elicit the response I\'m looking for.

Seeing someone new tonight, so I\'m giving JBM#1 a trial run. We\'ll see [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Dude, you\'re 6\'1 stop with the none already. Try JBM #1 just like you\'re about to do now. I bet you get better results.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

aaron-

From the description of your blind date, it\'s doubtful even A-1 would have done the trick! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Oh well, JBM#1 results will have to wait until next time... [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Morning Wood

Phero Enthusiast

First time I wore JBM#1 was to a blind date last night.

GOD! Was that the worst one I\'ve had or what. She turns up with a face that would sour milk. No matter how friendly I was she was bored, disinterested and looked as though she didn\'t care.
    I\'ve had afternoons in the dentist\'s chair where a root-canal was less painful.
    Doubt if it was JBM#1 OD since I only used one spray to the throat.
    My guess is she\'d had a bad day, was that time of the month, or she was just a miserable old #*!~ [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Thread Information