hello all, words cannot express the incredible day i had today wearing PI ( men )to work....

Let me start by saying that i have wanted all my life to be one of those key individuals that everyone liked, gravitated to, and the women wanted to \"get with\"...Valentino once said that 10% of the men \"get with\" 90% of the women..now i know why..i have searched for the secret to personal magnetism reading old esoteric philosphical books, theosopy, ive tried subliminal tapes, hypnosis, mind machines, chi devices, you name it, and nothing, and i mean nothing, has ever produced such astounding results as that of wearing PI (men)....

Today, at work, everyone loved me, all the women wanted to be close to me, all the men treated me like i was their boss, with deference and respect..and had so many obvious women throwing themselves into my prescense and making eye contact with me that i felt like a movie star, literally...

everyone responded..some just looked at me and smiled, others attempted conversation..dont get me wrong..im 34 years old and average looking, nothing specatcular..but this was ridiculas.. the hormonal rush i got when this pretty 20 year old just stared into my eyes for like 10 seconds and licked her lips almost sent me to the coronary unit...im serious..this stuff never used to happne..it was like iwas in a movie or somethign..anyway, i have lived life before pi, and i dotn think i can go back to the way i used to be treated..... this power is intoxicating, oh, i also did one lite lite spray of jovan musk mixed with npa on my neck in the morning, the rest of the day i refreshed with PI, putting a few drops on my face and forehead adn wrists....i got the scented pi, ...i also noticed that the guys liked me alot better than when just doing the npa thing...didnt seemt to be so harsh, just a nice \"you are the best\" attitude toward me...

i think im gonna buy a case of PI...its that good..also, i did want to say that i plan on trying SOE on my next payday...i have been reading the posts by James V. Kohl, and the man is a genius!! We are lucky to have such a knowledgable person on the forum to speak with, and i know that his product SOE has to be good, so im definitely gonna give that a try as well..anywya, thank you Bruce and God for PI!!!!!