Close

Thread: SOE + NPA?

Phero Dude

Default SOE + NPA?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, since SOE is likely my next test subject, WHAT IF we mix it with NPA?

Maybe 20% NPA? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Randy

Default Re: SOE + NPA?

Sure SEEMS like a great idea, doesn\'t it?

Oscar, myself and others tried this when SoE first came out. SoE on the outside, say hands, with NPA on the chest and under the clothes. The idea was that the SoE would provide happy thoughts as a lure and as a defense dropper until the target came closer to get hit with the none.

Didn\'t seem to work as planned. I think the problem was the rone in SoE - it seemed to potentiate the none in NPA.

I\'ll still layer SoE over an older NPA application like I did last night - went to a elementary school open house. The SoE helped with the friendly vibes as noticed before. Expect that the none had dwindled by the evening.

Still, give it a try - your chemistry and situations may make it work wonders for you - but maybe not.

**DONOTDELETE**

\" I think the problem was the rone in SoE - it seemed to potentiate the none in NPA.\"

What do you mean by that? The -rone made you OD? Do you get the same problem with AE? I\'m still worried about the -rone.

**DONOTDELETE**

From my understanding, and I could be wrong, -rone appears to highten the effects of -none and -nol.

An intresting experiments using NPA and SOE would be to mix the two together in a small quantity (to not use up both products in case it fails) in an atomizer and use a spray on each side of the neck (As apposed to applying them together).

The mix would be 20% NPA and 80% SOE.

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: marz ]

**DONOTDELETE**

When the chem set first came out, I tried a none/rone mix that didn\'t work at all. I also thought at the time that the rone was making the effect of the none too strong. I didn\'t play with dosage extensively, tho. Now none/nol/rone works fine for me...

**DONOTDELETE**

So, the consensus is that -rone is not necessarily a bad thing in itself, but you need to decrease the overall dosage (?). Or maybe just the dosage of -none? Those of you who have played with -rone in chem sets, do you think -rone can be used in a positive way?

Phero Dude

I\'ve had no positive results from -rone (chem set).

Also no positive results from NPA.

The only things which seem to give me definite positives are -nol and -dienone.

I have not tried chem set -none. Has anyone tried it and gotten good results with it? I\'d be especially interested in reports of good results with -none from people who got bad results with NPA.

I am actually thinking of buying more Athena 10X at this point because although the -nol and -dienone give me great friendly responses, I\'ve had no \"wow I\'m turned on to you\" responses as I have had from 10X in the past.

**DONOTDELETE**

Interesting...

xvs, when you say that you get no positive results from -rone or NPA, do you mean by themselves or even when mixed with A-1 and -nol, which work for you by themselves? I\'m interested because I worry about certain components possibly negating other components. Without the chem set, it\'s impossible to separate things out completely.

A-1 and -nol combo would be interesting. I haven\'t tried that yet. I can get the chem kit -nol for $89 or NPA/w for $59. Does NPA/w mix with ethanol solutions?

Truth,

As to rone potentiating none, that seems to have been the subject of considerable speculation. Since I haven\'t sprung for a chemistry set yet, I can only speculate too.

I don\'t think the effect occurs on the skin but rather in the nervous system of the target; ie smelling both none and rone together has some sort of synergies - a hint of rone might work but too much negates the positive or results in a negative response.

Whatever.... SOE and NPA don\'t seem to mix well in my experience.

Phero Dude

The chem set has no -dienone. You have to get that seperately.

I find that -nol + -dienone seems to make me trusted and well-liked, but no sexual component.

NPA makes me feel nervous and doesn\'t seem to have a good effect on anyone else either.

-rone added to anything seems to negate it completely. I stopped using it after a few tries.

That\'s what I\'ve observed so far... so should I order straight -none or is it likely to be just like NPA?

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, no one knows what\'s in NPA. Most think -none is a definite component. It could contain -rone as well.

Thread Information