Close

Thread: Wipes tip?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Wipes tip?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Someone once mentioned tucking the used XCite Wipe, after one has applied it, into one\'s pocket or bra or whatever to actually wear. Is that good idea or might it be overkill?

p.s. I am a woman using the wipes for women, if it makes a difference.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Wipes tip?

Yo, I don´t know about putting a whole wipe into the bra. It could look funny. But you can cut the wipe up ( I do) and just use a part of it. You can keep the rest in an airtight container and use it later. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I don´t know if carrying a whole one around with you all day would be an overdose, I haven´t, tried it!

**DONOTDELETE**

cj10, how much do you cut it up?

**DONOTDELETE**

Glad to see we have some females in this forum its to much of a boys club bring on the chicks common girls lol, well we do need some female help regarding things from time to time you girls also bring some balance into play in the subjects on the forum

Sadhu

First time, I cut a single piece - just one layer and put a few drops of water on it because the wipe was pretty dry.
    I kept the rest in a screw cap container also with water. Then when I `needed´some I used one of the pieces I cut off and put it back in again. Thing to remember when you do this is to use it up quickly. If you keep putting the used piece back in it and the rest begin to smell.

Thought: mixing with water and some ethanol might be a good idea or even with a fragrance.

You could I suppose use the wipes to make your own spray if you really wanted. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

I dont think you can overdose with the xcite wipes. I find that the more the better. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve ordered a few different products (APC, AE & PA duo) but the best response I\'ve seen to date was from those free Xcite Wipe samples!!! I was going out for the evening to a work event. I tossed one of the wipes to my coworker and then used one myself, on face, neck and arms. We offered 3 ladies from the office a ride to the event....damn if they weren\'t our companions for the rest of the night! Every crack I made was funny and everyone was chatty. These women rarely spoke to me and suddenly we were all best friends!
    This has definitely got me thinking that I need to look at multiple pheromone types instead of just androsterone concentrates or something....I\'m not keen on the one time use aspect of the wipes....put hell - it gets results and it\'s the best smelling thing yet!
    Hope others will share their stories on things that work extremely well....I\'m still looking for the BEST thing for me.

Sadhu

Hey, were you using the mens or the womens wipes?

**DONOTDELETE**

The mens. Does anyone know if the Mens Xcite Wipes and PF have the same scent? I really liked the Xcite smell but would prefer a liquid form.

Sadhu

What do the mens wipes smell like?- You´re a guy right?

**DONOTDELETE**

I never got a free wipe either. When does all these freebies drop. I didn\'t get anything.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yup..I\'m a guy. I\'m not a big scent person (actually just quit smoking and I\'m just learning how to smell!!!)
    I think I read in another thread that the scent is sandlewood.

Sadhu

Congratulations. How long did you smoke for?
    I smoke but when I go out drinking I always smoke more than when I´m working etc.
    But I have to say that I actually have a very sensitive nose! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Which is not always an advantage!

**DONOTDELETE**

Well I guess I smoked for 20-22 years!!! Makes my ~almost~ 3 weeks of success seem pretty small and there are times when I do see the looming 20+ years of a well rehearsed (and frankly, well enjoyed) habit against the days yet to come!
    The bottom line is I just turned 33 and realized I had that many years again of work and living and thought \"Am I really going to smoke for the next 30+ years?\".... I decided no....
    I think of it as breaking up from a bad relationship...you heart breaks, the loss of love hurts...but you know this will fade over time and that the relationship wasn\'t healthy and the only right thing to do is move on...

**DONOTDELETE**

to answer your question InfoYoda..It has been rumored that the stuff in Xcite Wipes is just regular Pheromol Factor. I have no problem with that, personally, like I said a few times before, I find PF\'s scent to be one of the best scents out in the phero world now. Xcite Wipes are great too..I\'m just hesitant to buy them right now. And from personal experience, I think PF and XW\'s smell almost identical. (the wipes might have slightly more punch, however, but only slightly). Hope that helped. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Carlos

**DONOTDELETE**

True maybe. yeah the only real difference in my opinion was that I thought XW were a little stronger..but I figure thats maybe because there\'s a lot of the \"substance\" in a small area. It will remain a mystery.

Dr. Dodd, where are you?!

Carlos

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree. I doubt that the XciteWipes and PF are exactly the same. It is most likely that they do contain some of the same ingredients, but with some differences as well. Otherwise, anyone could just go grab some cotton swabs, dip them in PF, and produce homemade phero wipes... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu

They both have different fragrances that´s for certain! But I´m thinking that PF might be more economical than the wipes, not sure.
    I quiet like the wipes but after a while the smell does annoy me, I find that it is a bit too babyish for me. PF fades quickly so you can combine it with another fragrance more easily. Course I don´t know about the mens ones!
    In any case they´ve both proven to pretty effective! That´s the most important thing [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJ

Thread Information