I got my SOE today to test along with my PI/m. My cold is finally subsiding and im gaining my voice back [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] I should have an interesting day tomorrow hopefully when i apply both.

On a funny side note. I was mixing some paint for this woman who came to my store with her mother. She seemed to be in her late 30\'s and her mom was in the late 50\'s early 60\'s. She was standing by the paint shaker talking to her mother and as i approached she started giving me these sharp intense stares and paying no attention to what her mother was rambling about.

It was weird because she would look up, stare intensely, then look away, then repeat, lol. As if she was about to engage in a conversation or expecting one. I caught one of her stares and told her i was going to give her 10% off on her paint, for which she said \"Ohh thank you.\" and then looked down and away shyly.

The funny thing is after she paid and left, i clocked out and went walking to the supermarket next store down which by coincidence, she was going to as well. I kept a distance of about 15 feet. Now here is where it gets weird. I went in behind them and quickly made my way to get my radioactive lunch back to work. As i went to the express lane to pay, i look back and see her, one person behind me.

As i get to the front, the cashier begins sliding my food on the scanner and looking at my shirt as she does this. Most people have name tags on their work clothes but we do not, lol. All we have is the company logo at heart level. Thats when it caught my attention that she was trying to see what my name was because of the particular spot she was gazing into. As i reach to pay, my peripheral vision catches everybody to my left looking at me intensly [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

I swear it felt like something out of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. It was as if i was the last human and they were going to assimilate me, lmao. I paid and left back to work.

I could hear the slow building chants of moreee brainsssss following behind me j/k. All in all a good day [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]