Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default The Hit Squard: Masters Unit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Calling all squad members. You\'re all being reactivated. Randy, CJ, Paul (aka Donald Duck), Redcapp and crew the hit squad is back! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Default Re: The Hit Squard: Masters Unit

Hey Jambat!

Back from the dead. Welcome back. Missed you terribly. Your \"Jambat mixes\" have lived on in your absence though, so you are immortal.

Donald Duck has gone through various incarnations on the board since you were gone. Lately he has been Jambat II, so now that you are alive again, maybe we should see if we can get him to go back to being good old Donald Duck again for old time\'s sake.

Anyway, where the heck you been?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I decided to take a breather. It happens with this forums when you\'re tightly wrapped up in them. Not to mention I didn\'t have a lot to contribute because I wasn\'t going out and such (and still don\'t to much now), but I\'m back. And I figured the first thing was to get the band (if you will) back together.

As you all know this is where we post testimonials and helpful advice. Mostly about the JB mixes but it can actually be about any pheros.

I personally like to hear about how pheros are used at work, especially in the still somewhat PC climate (the threat of harassment suites and such).

Plus I answer questions in best way I know how, and Paul (Jambat II) kicks in a bunch of ideas and such too. So looks like we\'re back on track for now.

-The Bat

Jambat IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, I\'ve returned. I\'m anxious to hear how everyone\'s been doing. Specifically did anyone try the NPA/NOL mix at 30/70 or the PI/NOL mix. Fill me in.

-The Bat

[ April 23, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

Enlightened One

Ok thats it jambat 4 or JB#4 is now
    30% NPA and 70% SOE i figured if i styled myself as jambat II then it would lure the original back he he.
    Last ditch attempt didnt think anyone else would think of it but anyway welcome back bat.
    Actually currently im off all pheros just working out to guage the difference of effects with and without pheros along with a good body need to spend less time posting here as well.

Phero Dude

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Donaldduck:
    Ok thats it jambat 4 or JB#4 is now
    30% NPA and 70% SOE i figured if i styled myself as jambat II then it would lure the original back he he.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would \"LURE\" the orioginal back? Cute...

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Jambat, just to fill you in, the new kid on the block is what we have been calling \"andro-1\".

Due to agreement restrictions it cannot be publicly discussed, but I am sure Bruce can help you with that one.

I would love to try that too but I live in Argentina and the dollar is so much more expensive now, I cannot afford it (300% increase and going up!).

**DONOTDELETE**

Speaking of the \'none and \'nol mix together at 30/70 ratio (JB4 if you will) I think I\'ll try a different approach of using 30% NPA and 70% PI/w ... yes that\'s right PI/w. You\'d be surprised at how well it works for guys. I would assume a 1 week trial period is enough to experiment with around the office and after work in social situations. Any one else want to try this with me to compare notes? Anyone?

**DONOTDELETE**

WHAT!!! Someone actually mixed PI and NPA. WOW!! I gotta know what happened there. Don\'t you smell like a stink monster after doing that?

And tell me more about this Andro-1. I think Donald Duck had some inside info on that one when it was first being tested but I\'m not sure.

Donald, I had to come back and Jambat II did get me curious. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

MARZ!!! It just hit me what you\'re doing. You\'re using PI for women! Yes! That\'s an awesome idea. I batted it around before but I don\'t think anyone payed it too much attention then. You\'re certainly on the right track. Oh I am so interested in what you\'re about to do.

The nol base of PI/w is just what some guys need to make it happen for them. I mean think about it. A powerful nol based mone like PI/w mixed with a powerful none base. It\'s almost common sense!

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

What kind of store can I get a dirt cheap atomizer like the one Bruce sells? Right now I have a 30%NPA 20%APC 50%ADDIDAS COLOGNE in the one Bruce sent me, but it will take almost a week to use it up to try the NPA and PI/w mix.

Enlightened One

Pushed andro 1 to begin with it was truth and thunder who really took the bat up and ran with it.Havent tried it probably wouldnt get through aussie customs anyway.
    So thats why im leaving that one alone just using SOE now.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Jambat! Man, I\'m so glad I checked back and I didn\'t know you were back! I was gone for a while too and I see there\'s a lot of new names here and I don\'t know anyone of them anymore. But it\'s so nice to see you here again. I\'ve been very busy lately with this girl that I hooked up with and never been able to test out the combos cause i have someone guarding me all the time. That\'s what I\'ve been doing lately.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes Red I\'m back. I just got back a few days ago. Judging by your signature you got the Creed \"Weathered\" CD. Good music. Hey, since you got a chick now so you can give me all your unused mones. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I was wondering... where are the hit stories?
    Where is the hit sqad?

**DONOTDELETE**

Although I wasn\'t part of the original hit squad, my hit stories are so numerous that they\'re just common now. I posted some of them a while back. subject: \"Pheromones = Success !\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Nice to see u back jambat! I thought you got abducted by pheromone-sniffing aliens or something or maybe you were kidnapped by one of the girls that smelled your famouse jb1 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Well i don\'t have much pheros left either and I\'m thinking of getting some new ones. But i realized that I probably need more of the delightfully intimate instead! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Bad-grass...
    ...Alot of people don\'t talk at length about their pheromone success and many times they may not put those stories here. I encourage you and anyone else to put any phero-story (especially JB mix stories) here.

Marz...
    ...We\'d love to here all your pheromone stories, keep em coming. It\'s helps all of us to know what others are doing to get the hits and we all love hearing the stories. As you see Bad-grass want to hear some and I like to hear how people are using them in the work enviornment (as I\'ve stated before) so we\'re all interested.

Redcapp...
    ...I think you\'re right. Your phero testing days maybe nearing an end. But then again, that\'s kind of the point right? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marz:
    Speaking of the \'none and \'nol mix together at 30/70 ratio (JB4 if you will) I think I\'ll try a different approach of using 30% NPA and 70% PI/w ... Any one else want to try this with me to compare notes? Anyone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude -- I\'m there on Monday, BUT I gotta ask... Just cover with anything?

HI ALL,
    Jambat welcome back. You were definitely missed. I hope that MYCROFT will return too. Hey Marz tell me more about these PI/W mixes. I tried PI/M with indifferent results and know I want to try something different for those polarized women we have up here.. I want a curveball in the arsenal.
    Wingrider
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Jambat / Randy / Wingrider...the last MAJOR hit I had was wearing PI/w and JB1. I brought this girl over to watch some TV, or movies. I excused myself to go to the washroom and applied 3 drops of PI/w and used 2 swipes of JB1 (4 inches each). As we sat there beside each other in front of the TV, she leaned in and and put her head on my chest. As she did that she started using her fingers to play with my mouth. One thing led to another and well...you know. That was the 2nd time I had ever seen her.

**DONOTDELETE**

I´m going to do a similar thing tonight:

I plan to go clubbing with a JB1/SOE/A1/PCC-combo. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I am not afraid to smell like pussy, so I am applying a NICE amount of PCC.

I am going to start without the a-1 and apply it later, so I should be able to see possible changes in behaviour that are due to a-1. However I am not expecting to much of the a-1 since I haven´t read to many `hit stories` about it.

Franki [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Dragged JB #2 out today...
    ...I think you guys will find JB #2 to be pretty good for clubs too. I went to a club today...
    ...I should preface this by saying someone\'s usually having a bachelorette party at the clubs I go to...
    ...And someone was doing that just tonight. I paid my $3 and walked in and just as I started to get my dance on the girl grabs me and throws me into the middle of the circle. So I\'m dancing with all these chicks right. As the music played the women started to go their own way and I danced with two of them for quite a long time.

Later I went downstairs where the big bachelorette party was and again I was pulled into the party and found myself and one of the girl\'s boyfriends in the middle of about 50 chicks. I danced with the one that pulled me in until it was time for me to check out. Now I know at this point, I have better luck on the dance floor with mones than without but I usually wear JB #1 but JB #2 seems to have been the winner today.

[ May 05, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well it was´t the greatest night out yesterday, but that had nothing to do with the mones.

The PCC and the A-1 seem to add something to the already good SOE/JB1 combo, but I am not sure yet how and to what extent. I saw a LOT of girls turning their heads to me, but to be honest, that could have also been because I smelled weird.

It looks like I have to some more testing the coming week. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Franki [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

hey jambat: what is your jb#2? i am new to the forum and i know waht jb#1 is...glad youre back by the way!!

**DONOTDELETE**

I finally mixed 30% NPA with 70% PI/w in the atomizer Bruce had sent me. This mix as it\'s becoming known (after Jambat and myself)is called JBM-1. I\'ll test it out all week and report on any findings hopefully sometime soon.

**DONOTDELETE**

Spiderwebster...
    ...JB #2 is 70% SPMO and 30% NPA. As we all know SPMO is good for Nol.

Marz...
    ...I can\'t wait until Monday night to hear about what happens. This has to be the mix. My preditions, hits on the JB #1 scale and above. Anyone else with predictions? DD, Randy, what do you guys think.

**DONOTDELETE**

Marz...
    ...how\'d that mix work out for you?

**DONOTDELETE**

JAMBAT-

I have quite intresting reactions to the JBM1 mix after day 1. Day 2 is just starting out but the best test will be on Day 3 when I go to an employment office for a 2 hour interview. I\'m trying to hold back on posting right now so that I can do it all in one shot after the week is over. But I must say, it\'s working [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information