Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The Hit Squard: Masters Unit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m going to try this new \"Rogue Male\". I like the name and you can\'t beat the deal.
    -Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

What do you people think about Rogue Male? Anyone got it yet? Ironically I had called my latest JB Mix JB Rogue, which I quickly changed to JB Bootleg after seeing the new product. Did it even come in yet?

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It will be nice to try, but at the moment it appears the consignment is being used as a coffee table by some bored Fedex employee\'s who can\'t get it on to shift it.

Patience is a virtue...but waiting is a pain.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey all,

I\'ve never posted before, but i\'ve got a question. I probably should have put this post somewhere else, but you guys seem to know what you are talking about, so i figured I\'d ask you. Anyways, I\'m a neophyte to anything involving pheromones. I just ordered that starter deal(musk oil, edge, and atomiser) and I have no idea of the concentrations that I should be using of the products, or how much of the mixture to apply. It would be an enormous help if you guys could tell me what to do. Probably help some other newbs too. Anyways, I look forwards to getting enough spare cash to try that JPM 1, and now I\'ve got that atomiser. No cash now though, dropin a v8 into my chevette. Anyways, keep up the good work guys, your helpin the hopeless people like me, and we apreciate it.

**DONOTDELETE**

all i want to say is JB#1 kicks ass!! i only use it and PI exclusively...PI more for when i wnat respect and attention at the office, and JB#1 when im out on the prowl,..both work great and i have to say that i am indebted to mr. bat for his discovery!! thank guys and love reading the hit posts

Enlightened One

It works well enough to be very good just follow jambats insturctions they will be posted by him often enough.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ll tell you what. Rub a few drops of that oil on your neck and spray two shots of TE and call it a day. That\'s my advice but that\'s coming from a guy who doesn\'t really like TE. Donald Duck might have some sugguestions.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

There definately is something going on with these pheros. I use PI/m and SOE. Just the other day i put some drops behind the ears of PI/m and a couple smeared on my goatee. I then put an inch of SOE on one wrist smudged to the other.

One lady came in to buy some quarts of paint and ended up leaving with $150 of quarts. I basically had to lie and say i ran out of a certain base cause i was tired of mixing crap and her kid was getting annoying. She was asking all sorts of questions from what music i liked to some other stuff which i forgot. Her kid was like a leech next to me. I use a rubber mallet to close the paint lids after i check the color and at one point i felt like smacking him upside the head just to get some space.

But it wasn\'t till i saw her twirling her hair while talking to me that i almost broke out with histerical laughter. What makes this stuff so interesting is that not everyone seems to react to it, but you damn well know when it zaps someone. Some older women were buying garden supplies and they had a daughter. She was probably in her 17 to 18 years. The thing is when she came in with them, as soon as we saw each other, it was as if her eyes were transfixed to mine. She just stared at me like wanting to grab me. She had this sexy intense look in her eyes.

I went through another aisle to sneak up behind and see if she was checking me out, and when i looked through the opening of the sides, she was hardcore staring at me with a little smirk [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I tried to beat her at the stare down but i fubared [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] It was just so intense. There is this one woman who i\'ve only seen twice but has hinted to being single. I wanted to say something the last time i saw her but in my line of work if you make a move you will most likely have to fix some broken $hiznit at her house before you can get some play [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Mixing paint and chatting up babes. The way of a true hit squad member. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Jambat, I have been mixing PI and PI/w with cologne over. The experimentation has been lets just say more fun than any human should have, to steal a quote. The recipes you offer are based on nol and none, is the 70 30 ratio still true with the stronger PI mones? Mixing paint nice analogy. I find the more PI/w I use the chattier the women get, side note men too. Sometimes it is hard to end the conversations they can almost be annoying.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ace-

Thanks!

It seems like the ratio you describe is similiar to the NPA-PI/w JBM#1 mix.

With -none concentrations of NPA & PI, it seems that 30% NPA/PI to 70% light or non -none based products keep working out best.

I wonder if the oil base of PI is better or worse for mixing with PI/w than the alcohol base of NPA. I am interested to hear what the veterans have to say about this...

Morning Wood

**DONOTDELETE**

Ace-

Regarding your experimentation with PI & PI/w, what mixing ratio has given you the best results thus far for...

1. Social hits
    2. Sexual hits
    3. Best of both worlds

Morning Wood

**DONOTDELETE**

Morning Wood, well I started out with one drop of each and found slightly better interactions than with PI alone. But after upping the dosage to 2-3 drops PI/w to 1 drop PI the interaction has increased dramatically. Socially conversations can seem to run on. Sexually/Socially in a club one night, just dancing in place I was slapped on the ass, became the object of a stagette party and danced with whomever I wanted. Although I wasn\'t looking for sex I am sure I could have pursued if I was (married but having some fun). My friend was a skeptic until we were at the same party one night, but we seperated and he had a women start to focus on him, by the time the night was over we had danced with her and all her friends. It was a ball. Side note - age doesn\'t seam to matter I had an older 70+ women come out of no where at this party and she was stuck to me like glue, until I walked her to her hotel and got a cab out of there.

1. Social hits - 2-3 drops PI/w 1 drop PI
    2. Sexual hits - 3+drops (haven\'t gone there yet) to 1 drop PI
    3. Best of both worlds - I am not sure where the threshold is.

I guess I would have to say I noticed a big difference once I applied more PI/w than PI but I am not sure as of yet what the best ratio is thus my question for Jambat.
    [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ace...
    ...I can\'t speak for all mixes but when dealing with NPA (and probably PI too) stick with 70/30. The none is very strong and you don\'t want to scare the lady.

Donald Duck...
    ...Been having some luck with JBDD. (JB #1 plus SOE). A lot of conversations on the train. Here, no one wants to talk to you on a bus for obvious reasons but I\'ve been striking up pretty decent conversations with women on trains. Kinda of cool actually. Haven\'t tried RM out yet.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Bat, I thought that might be the case. Of course pushing the envelope may occur from time to time, that is the nature of these things. I will report on these experiments as well. I will be recieving SOE today, I hadn\'t thought of mixing them all, but thanks to DD i will give that a try as well. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information