Jambat Mixes and what they do (in theory).

JB #1 (The Champion) 70% APC + 30% NPA:

Well this one gets women\'s attention usually immediately. Great for clubs and pretty much any where else. Great scent too. Warning: If you wear too much women will run.

JB #2 (The Wizard) 70% SPMO + 30% NPA:

Gets women talking and friendly. This is what I wore for a good while. Funny thing is it seems to make women a little crabby if you wear too much. Great first date phero though. (Wear about three of four drops).

JB #3 (The Quandry) 70% PF + 30% NPA:

As unstable as it is it does work on some people but isn\'t consistant even with them. Can cause friendliness, crabbiness and probably any other emotion a woman can have all in the same day. Take a chance on it just to see what it does. Some people use AE and get the same effect.

JBM #1 (The New Guy) 30% NPA with 70% PI/w

Don\'t really know what this does. I\'m waiting for feedback from Marz. In theory it should have the same effect as JB #2 only greater. Seems like it should be a perfect none/nol mix. For dates (especially first dates where talking is crucial).

JBX (JB Extreme) A lot of stuff.

Mix Apc at 25% NPA at 30% PF 20% and SPMO 25% and see what you get. I don\'t know if mine was this accurate but it\'s something like this. It doesn\'t seem to work too well for me but smells pretty good and I\'m willing to bet it will be a knock out for someone on this board. Is this a crazy concoction that I came up with and want you to risk your social life to try? You betcha! (Hey, I\'ve tried crazier). [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

-The Bat!