Close

Default New phero product?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yo!

I saw a product on another site that I assume to be new to the market. I e-mailed for more information as to phero content and fragrance etc., but they haven\'t gotten back to me yet. But I think I forgot to ask a very important question. When a woman asks, \"What\'s that you\'re wearing?\", do I tell her or not. And if I DO decide to tell her, how do I keep a straight face when I tell her it\'s called \"One Night Stand\"!?! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Hhmmmmmm.....
    Actually, I may start calling ALL my mixes this just to check the reaction. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: New phero product?

If anyone told me they were wearing anything called One Night Stand they wouldn\'t have to keep a straight face because I\'d laugh for them. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

By the way, you\'ve been reactivated.

Welcome Back Jambat!

Also Randy and Idol, great to see you guys back too!

A bit strange though, suddenly three different guys who haven\'t posted in months, mysteriously resurfacing within the span of a few days.

The thought of \"alien abduction\" comes to mind. A sinister race from a far off world snatching Phero Gurus to probe and study prior to attempting to subvert the human race through the power of Pheromones. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

\"Reactivated\"???

Maybe we should check for \"pods\"! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Again, Welcome back, gents!

Oscar,
    I have a few packets of that product on my desk. If you look at the fine print on the back side it says: \"manufactured by Stone Independent Research\". It is a cologne in a 2ml vial. It says 20 mg / liter androstenone on the packaging. I might be able to come up with more of them. There is quite a story behind that product, and Phil said he lost his shirt. When I got the samples I got the feeling they weren\'t really available to me, but to tell the truth, I didn\'t really ask many questions. Later somebody tried to sell me some via e-mail, I told Phil and he freaked out. So now I am getting curious myself. I\'ll check it out and let you know what I find out.

BTW, when I showed my wife, she laughed herself silly and asked me if I remembered the spoof on a cologne commercial that ran on Saturday Night Live many years ago. The product was called \"Hey you!\" with the subtitle \"the cologne for one night stands.\"
    Anybody remember that? It\'s on one of the \"Best of Saturday Night Live\" videos.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

So, is this the real Jambat?!

truth,

The member number checks out. He\'s either the real thing or a very clever clone!

Bruce,

I do remember that SNL skit. One of my favorites. Right up there with \"Puppy-Uppers\" and \"Doggy-Downers\".
    The strange thing about this \"One Night Stand\" stuff is that it\'s on Stone\'s site, yet you can read a certain amount of the packaging that tells you it\'s an MR-Pheromone product. But there\'s NO mention of it on MR\'s site.
    At 20mg/Liter it would be .02%, the same concentration as MR\'s 4x formula, so it sounds like they\'re just making a less costly entry level product that can be sold in restroom vending machines or something.
    Not a bad idea when you think about it!
    What about the SOE gel packs? Could they possibly be vending machine-friendly as well?

It\'s the real Jambat. I got an email from him notifying me of his public resurection.

I just wrote Phil for the details. I have the feeling it is a business deal with MR that went sour. Maybe I can pick up some to use as freebies. :-)

The SOE packets should work very well in vending machines, as would the soon to be released Edge wipes! Any entrepreneurs out there? Have packets/wipes; will sell wholesale.

Bruce

Bruce,

Edge wipes! Sounds great!
    Are they scented? Any different than their forebearers the nHance wipes?

It was back in late August last year when I was hounding manufacturers for data for the product info thread/charts, that La Croy told me that the nHance wipes were no longer in production. It struck me as being strange at the time, but now it makes more sense. Lots better brand name recognition using \"The Edge\". NOT to be confused with xCite.

What\'s the dosage content and fragrance options with the new wipes? How soon are they going to be available?

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

The site says that nhance wipes were going through some improvements and will be available soon. I\'m just guessing that when they come out, it\'s gonna be the \"edge\" wipe with maybe sandalwood as its main fragrance.

I don\'t think it\'s that practical of a product if they do come out with an \"edge\" wipe. 16 wipes will probably cost you the same amount that a bottle of edge would cost and you could use the bottle way more than 16 times.

At best, it\'s probably the best if you are skeptic of pheros and you buy a pack of 5 for 10 bucks. This happened to me with xcite and I\'ve been buying other products ever since. It\'s a \"gateway\" product.

Thread Information