Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Scientists help! Post female cycle mood and A-None "crabass theory"..Any Input???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A lot of the shit below is just me crabbin\' but I believe that it would have not been as bad if I would have stuck to the theory that my fiancee, after her period, wants nothing to do with -none and responds very well to Andro-1 and SOE instead...

The question I have is for the \"scientists\" of this forum. I was wondering if there was anything concrete on the theory that female exposure to A-None (even in small doses) can be very bad right after the end of her cycle. It seems to me that even at the best times too much NPA makes her bitchy, but small amounts of PI work well. After her cycle...forget about the A-None at all...You would think that a house fell on her sister...

Most of the time after her \"visitor\" she is rather horney, which is odd when you think about the \"cycle\" and when women are supposed to be at the peak of horniness which was (happily) when I started using pheros...

The past couple days following her period, she has just been rather crappy and it seems that when I add -none into the mix...wham...megabeast shows up and eats Tokyo...

I believe that her working all day may have had something to do with the mood, but she came home in a very good mood...

Anyway, she comes home and is in a decent mood. I am wearing Andro-1, SOE and a very small amount of PI (like less than a.k.a\'s pinky touch method). After a short while she lunged at me and climbed on me and kissed me..THen she was cuddly and cute for quite some time after that. I think she was already in a (strangely) good mood and I think the chemz added to it..

I decided to take a chance and test the -none theory apply a normal amount of PI, but it dripped out of the bottle too fast and I think I did a little more than I should have... Not some nasty OD, but like 1 small droplet too many...

I go back to her and being already tired myself, I kinda drifted off for about 10 mins or so. After I woke up from a half-ass nap, I found her with her eyes closed just laying there. I had come up to her, cuddled with her and tried to be nice, but she was as cold as can be.

I believe that she was mad at me for passing out, but I rarely ever do and it was for about 10 mins. If she was just a little upset by this, I could understand, but when I asked her to please not just lay there, she got a big attitude.

For the past couple days she has faded in and out of sleep toward the end of the night and has ignored me while I just sit there and watch TV. Even though she is snoring, unresponsive and just plain dead, she \"isn\'t sleeping\" and gets pissed when I say she is.

The kicker is when I leave, she has enough energy to sit up on the internet for a couple hours... Is that not just a kick in the ass?

Anyway, so I ask her to not just lie there and she goes off on me saying that I fell asleep and didnt want anything to do with her before and all that shit. I think I maybe fell asleep before her once since I have been with her while she does it all the time and then sometimes gets up later on and goes on the net.

I know what she does on the net and its nothing special, but it\'s the principle...

Anyhow, y\'all probably reading this and saying \"She was pissy because you didn\'t pay attention to her so she\'s gonna be the same way toward you\"...I agree, but the reason why I am writing this on here is because she really didn\'t detach from me until the second dose of PI and on top of that she was down-right ruthless, mean and cold. Just plain evil..Saying that I was \"hanging\" on her and she was not in the mood to be kissy-cuddly...

I am not going to go into it, but she was a complete evil bitch last night...

I wonder if it had anything to do with the -none as to why she was as extreme as she was... Like I said, before the added PI, she was AOK, but after...whoah...

I am going to try JUST Andro-1 tonight with some cologne cover (have no idea if it smells)... I will do this for a few hours and then work in SOE to see if there is an improved reaction. I should have my PI/w tonight and I may throw that in there instead of SOE...

I shall keep you posted...

Default Re: Scientists help! Post female cycle mood and A-None "crabass theory"..Any Input???

I once asked a guy who owned a Ferrari what it was like.

His response was that owning a Ferrari is like having a beautiful girlfriend. One has to ask oneself, \"Is the fucking I\'m getting worth the fucking I\'m getting?\"

Sounds like you have the Ferrari of girlfriends here and you\'re hoping to find the magic wrench to fix her and fix her for good.

Don\'t count on it - she\'s probably going to be high maintenance for the rest of her life.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Scientists help! Post female cycle mood and A-None "crabass theory"..Any Input???

High maintenance isn\'t strong enough of a term to decribe this princess...I hear ya, though and you\'re right...

Enlightened One

Along with pheros im finding that at least in my location a good body works wonders that is fit with enough muscles to look toned up and able to at least lift heavy weights.
    Current standard training for 22 yr old 6\'1 guy for me is body weight of 83kg and dumbbell weight of 40kg.
    Just a guide for those of you out there who in conjuction with pheromones are taking up some weight training.
    Best nutrican i find is water and some protein powders (whey) and tribulus supplements.

This Andro-1 stuff may have a profound benefit for MANkind - it may soothe the savage female during her monthly rage.

I\'ve been using it during the SO\'s period and she\'s been quite tame. Usually, I prefer to be camping in the snow in my underware to living in the same house with her during those days. This time she was good enough to warn me of approaching \"PMS.\"

I broke out the vial of Andro-1 that Truth sent me for test (thank you!) and applied a dab whenever we were together. I also used RfW in the aromatherapy ball (a little plug-in heater with a porous, replaceable pad for essential oils, etc) to make a general diffusion in the house.

One ancedotal datapoint does not a truth prove, but I expect to try this again next month.

Thread Information