Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromol factor for men makes you inferior

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What i have noticed is that when i wear peromol factor for me, my boys try to start fights with me, but when im not wearing , everything is all normal, it seems like pheromol makes you inferior [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pheromol factor for men makes you inferior

Um actually it does not make you inferior..It makes the guys around you feel threatened by a myserious \"bad-ass\" presence that you are surrounded with...

The presence of A-None in some of the products guves off the \"scent\" of an \"alpha-male\" or top-dog kinda atmosphere. Other guys will feel threatened by this (feeling that you want to topple their reign) and pick fights and shit..

I\'m 26 and I wore a decent amount of NPA once around some of my fiancee\'s 19-22 year old friends. The girls were chatty with me and the guys were a mix of respectful and standoffish as well (if that is a word)

Anyway, they dont make you inferior, they kinda make you come off like some bad-ass macho man...

Phero Enthusiast

although phermol is meant to be largely nol, I\'d be suprised if theres any none in there at all? anyhoo, as said before, its probably because you suddenly seem more attractive and powerful than before, so they try to assert there dominance over you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Is there -none in there??? I thought there was...

**DONOTDELETE**

So youre saying that they think im hella cool? They mess with me only when i wear it and they never refer to my smell... so youre telling me that the guys feel lower than me and the girls want me....So i should not wear it when im with the guys but wear it when im chilling with girls

Bruce and Mike2velli and others have written about how your ATTITUDE and state have such a powerful impact on how well you will interact with others ( especially with ) pheromones.

I\'ve found that when I\'m too much in my head, products with None increase this lone wolf aspect of myself and I realize the day has gone by without me having said more than a word to anyone, let alone gotten a woman\'s phone number.

The same amount of None product on a day when I\'m in a more sociable, smiling and happy mood get me \"hits\" and phone numbers and sometimes more...

When I wear a Nol product and am feeling under the weather/flu, I find the usual fear/respect that I usually get isn\'t the same.

Kind of like people \"sense\" your temporary weakness and are weighing the options, whereas before they NEVER would have even considered such a Dangerous proposition.

Nol on a day when I am in a good frame of mind and I get a lot of interesting conversations ( or I get to Listen to a lot of them and show that I\'m listening and enjoying the interaction )

A mix of None and some Nol tends to work best for me.

You might do well with some None and make sure you have a healthy, happy and curious attitude that earns and demands the proper Respect from others ( and yourself first !)

**DONOTDELETE**

but if im with a girl, i wont have to worry about getting messed with right?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi all,

Yes, I\'ve found that ATTITUDE can enhance and often over-ride the pheromones [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

So you should do your best to be in the right mood. Curious, receptive and seductive.
    [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    NONE does seem to give you more of an Alpha Male presence, whereas NOL can make people more relaxed and talkative.

Test how much of each (RONE enhances both from what I\'ve experienced with AE) works best for you.

P.s. ThatsDope16 I don\'t think NONE or pheromones alone are your answer against bullies.
    No magic potions for that. Again, your attitude needs to show that you are fun and can take some ribbing yet no one should \"mess\" with you.

**DONOTDELETE**

has anybody else experienced this...young people...

I\'ve used Xcite wipes of good amount of times, which is pretty much the same as Pheromol Factor but in wipe form.

I\'ve always had nice reactions from guys and girls from xcite. It\'s definitely a mood elevator for everyone, include the wearer. I\'ve gotten some aggressive behavior from males when I wear the edge. I don\'t believe PF has any -none, certainly not as much as the edge so there should be no reason for any aggressive behavior, even when OD\'ing.

**DONOTDELETE**

hj

Thread Information