Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: Any suggestions how to loose bodyfat FAST?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Norephedrine\'s been giving people fits for the last couple years... pseudoephedrine was more the controversy in the late 90\'s. (When meth labs started getting everyone\'s attention.)

Here\'s a link about why the FDA doesn\'t like nor. To be fair, I had a link with the FDA\'s statements about nor, but I can\'t seem to find it now.
    http://www.anabolicextreme.com/anabolic/archives/anex_archive_issue29_extremeQA.htm

I also read that nor can be used in meth production & that was used as an arguement for banning it, though no one\'s trying to ban pseudo now. It\'s makes too much money as a cold remedy.

Btw, I was able to find adipkinetics for sale at a few different sites online. I\'ve not ordered, so maybe it\'s just old pages. bodybuilding.com was one of them... don\'t take this as a recommendation of them, I\'ve never done buisiness there.

[ April 17, 2002: Message edited by: Tantalus747 ]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>\"Nope. Once carbs are reduced, the bodies primary source of energy is to burn fat for energy, not muscle.\"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When carbs are reduced, the first thing the body uses for energy is glycogen stored in muscle tissue. After that, the body starts working liver glycogen (and bodyfat to a smaller extent) after liver glycogen is used, that\'s when the body really starts burning fat.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>\"And most bodybuilders will go high protien/low carb before a contest - if LC dieting cannibalized muscles, the pro\'s wouldn\'t do it.\"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offense, but you\'re obviously not a bodybuilder. Bodybuilders go LC before a contest for the purpose of depleting muscle glycogen. Then right before the contest, they \'carb up\' to replenish glycogen. Since the muscles have been recently deprived, they take in more glycogen then they had to begin with as a defense mechanism.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>\"BTW, people without a history of heart problems have had lot\'s of trouble with Ephedrine - that\'s why more and more states and countries are banning it\'s use.\"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, there were anonymous complains made to the FDA hotline a few years ago & on that basis some politicians attempted a ban in the US a few years ago. If you have any references to ephedrine causing heart problems in anyone without previous problems, I\'d like to read them.

There has also been political heat on ephedrine b/c a chemical relative, pseudoephedrine (the stuff used in lots of cold medicines) is an ingredient in making methamphetamine.

Edited to get the quote script working.

Phero Enthusiast

oh yeah, forgot to mention Lipoderm - y a topical transdermal yohimbine hydrochloride product , its probably the only thing out there I\'ve heared actualy works for topical weight loss, great for thining off the old mid - section and man breasts [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Its from avant labs, who seem to be one of the best, most open , companys out there. I\'ve bought some of there one product to use in the future ( they were selling a beta version cheap, it may still be avalible at www.avantlabs.com) Its a pretty hardcore product though, its basicaly a steroid (one not lipo!) do some research at avant labs and bodybuilding.com if your intrested in one.

[ April 18, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

Journeyman

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tantalus747:
    There has also been political heat on ephedrine b/c a chemical relative, pseudoephedrine (the stuff used in lots of cold medicines) is an ingredient in making methamphetamine.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Tantalus - Was it pseudoephedrine or norephedrine that was giving everyone fits?

I thought it was the noreph - simply from the recent pulling of Adipokinetix and other noreph products.

Big bump on the carb up before a competition. Obviously you\'re cutting for up to 16 weeks prior, but than the last 2-3 days are all about carb loading to come in full and ripped.

Weight loss is a HUGE topic though, and I think you have to remember that NOTHING that works for any length of time is always going to continue to show results and work, especially as your body starts to come in around 10-15% BF. The secret is to educate yourself about how your body reacts to various forms of weight loss and then use that accumulated knowledge to to keep changing things up. I.e., a moderate diet with 3 days of cardio can help you to bring your weight drastically down, but to get down below 10%...no way..you\'re going to need to start tricking your body with refeeds (carb loads), and perhaps even the use of thermos and or stims. Then maybe it’s time for some of the more radical diets such at Keto’s (attkins) or the advanced ones we’re seeing such as Animalbolics and Crumbs…

Slate

**DONOTDELETE**

thx for all your replies guys!

Im now particulary into the hydroxycut lasertalk talked about.. and contacted him for more info and buy sources.

i DID jogging, read books and done alot of workout.. i also tried the fast run, slow run mechanics (read about it in another book too)

about the electrostimulators... yes i bought 2 of them..
    1 is the one that runs constantly in the tv spots (here its called ABtronic) and the other one is from Slendertone...

Abtronic is cheaper and works better... also it uses the gel you have to apply on body and pad... slendertone uses self- sticking pads that will break up after 2 months and you have to buy them again (a rip-off if you ask me)

i used abtronic constantly 2-3 times (a 10 mins) a day on my body and it DID build up muscles (almost sixpack)

WHY almost? well the fat is still there especially in the lower zone.. it wont go away this way...

i would be perfectly in shape if i d loose the bodyfat...

thats why the hydroxycut sounds so good [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

anyways i truly suggest you buy a ems if you want to build up muscles the easy way...
    its NO wondermachine but it does build up your body

Steve

Journeyman

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tantalus747:

Btw, I was able to find adipkinetics for sale at a few different sites online. I\'ve not ordered, so maybe it\'s just old pages. bodybuilding.com was one of them... don\'t take this as a recommendation of them, I\'ve never done buisiness there.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tantalus - That hilarious! I just received my two bottles of Adipo from bodybuilding.com yesterday! I\'ve actually done a lot of biz with them, and I\'ve always had very good results. They follow up with email confirmation and ship fast, good prices as well.

Journeyman

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nutz:
    oh yeah, forgot to mention Lipoderm - y a topical transdermal yohimbine hydrochloride product , its probably the only thing out there I\'ve heared actualy works for topical weight loss, great for thining off the old mid - section and man breasts [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Its from avant labs, who seem to be one of the best, most open , companys out there. I\'ve bought some of there one product to use in the future ( they were selling a beta version cheap, it may still be avalible at www.avantlabs.com) Its a pretty hardcore product though, its basicaly a steroid (one not lipo!) do some research at avant labs and bodybuilding.com if your intrested in one.

[ April 18, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Big Bump on Avant Labs!

I’ve used Lipoderm before and it has really proven to be effective for me. You will need to be deficient around 1000-1500 calories a day though to see results. It frees up the fats in adipo tissue and pushes them into the blood, where they can then be burned as fuel. But if you not in a calorie deficient state, they’ll just get re-deposited somewhere.

Nutz – Just started my 2 week cycle of ONE yesterday. Had a GREAT workout today during lunch! It’s a little too early to tell, but based on all of the other feedback on bb.com and what I felt today, I think this is going to work very well indeed!

Slate

Steve, the reason hydroxycut is effective is the ECA stack in it. The green tea extract helps somewhat. The hydroxycitric acid in hydroxycut probably doesn\'t make a noticable difference.

Slate, have you used Adipo before? How were the results (and side effects) compared to the ECA stack? I\'ve not followed the industry nearly as closely the last couple years as I used to.

You may know this but interestingly enough, yohimbe is more effective for weight loss after a couple months of ephedrine use. (I would assume it\'s the same with norephedrine.) This has to do with the downgrading of the beta receptors and the corresponding increase in alpha receptor sensitivity. This makes it especially good for love handles, as that area tends to be high in alpha receptors.

Oh, and let us know how the One goes... I\'ve personally shyed away from hormonal supplements, so I\'ve not researched them much... since I\'ve not planned on taking them.

[ April 18, 2002: Message edited by: Tantalus747 ]

Well, I guess we can agree to disagree.

I\'ve now lost 20 lbs. in 40 days, and I can assure you that nearly every ounce of it was fat, especially seeing how I\'ve lost 4.25\" from my waist in the same amount of time.

I am also consuming 10-12 calories per pound of bodyweight. If anything, I am consuming more calories now than before, but I am losing weight.

The problem with cutting calories is that your body thinks food is in short supply so it starts storing fat in anticipation of the impending food shortage it thinks is going to occur.

My results speak for themselves:

20 lbs. in 40 days and I look and feel great.

If someone wants to drop excess weight in a hurry, there aren\'t many if any faster ways than going Low-Carb/High-Protien.

[ April 18, 2002: Message edited by: PHP 87 ]

Sorry PHP, I didn\'t mean to come off as a Body for Life nazi. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Not everyone\'s metabolisms are the same & some diets for better for some people than for others.

The Body for Life type diet works best for me (I say type b/c I ate similarly years before the book came out), if a LC diet works best for you, by all means go for it & best of luck. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

PHP 87,

I totally agree with you, I am on a LOW CARB DIET, I have lost 10 lbs in two weeks time. not bad ha?

I\'d like to try Atkin\'s method but do not know where to start. Can you guide me bro?

Travis [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Slate, have you used Adipo before? How were the results (and side effects) compared to the ECA stack? I\'ve not followed the industry nearly as closely the last couple years as I used to.

You may know this but interestingly enough, yohimbe is more effective for weight loss after a couple months of ephedrine use. (I would assume it\'s the same with norephedrine.) This has to do with the downgrading of the beta receptors and the corresponding increase in alpha receptor sensitivity. This makes it especially good for love handles, as that area tends to be high in alpha receptors.

Oh, and let us know how the One goes... I\'ve personally shyed away from hormonal supplements, so I\'ve not researched them much... since I\'ve not planned on taking them.

[ April 18, 2002: Message edited by: Tantalus747 ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Tantalus –

I have used Adipo before on my last cutting cycle. I really liked the way it worked, it did help shed fat and preserve muscle. Another plus is that because Noreph doesn’t cross the blood-brain barrier anywhere near as much as straight Eph, it’s a lot easier on the ol’ CNS. Right now I’m doing a straight ECA (Ripped Fuel X) plus Yohimbine, and even though that’s a little harder on my system, it does seem to take the fat off a little better. I’ve been doing the ECA for about 2 weeks now, so I’ll be taking a two-week break, and then maybe going with the Adipo again.

I didn’t know that about Yohimbine (I’m NOT taking the herbal Yohimbe stuff….no alkaloids or anything like that, I’m using the synthetic pharmaceutical grade Yohimbine-HCL for exact dosing&#8230 [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img].

That makes a ton of sense though as Yohimbine is an alpha 2 antagonist, which increases the release of norepinephrine, and hence keeps the buring of triglycerides going.

It probably would help to wait and use it later, but to be honest, I’ve always seen WAY more results with using it in combination with the ECA at the same time….kind of a double whammy…

I’ll let you know about the ONE….I’m also VERY careful when it comes to manipulating my body, and I’m only doing the lightest possible dose for the shortest time (2 weeks). If I see ANY side effects what-so-ever, (libidio, hair, etc..) I’m done forever baby. So far though…I’m blown away. I had a lift yesterday that was truly amazing…benched (flat and incline) more than I ever have….could be the placebo effect and all in my head, but I don’t think so.

Later,

Slate

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Travis:
    PHP 87,

I totally agree with you, I am on a LOW CARB DIET, I have lost 10 lbs in two weeks time. not bad ha?

I\'d like to try Atkin\'s method but do not know where to start. Can you guide me bro?

Travis [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    http://atkinscenter.com/dev/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information