Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default SOE Users: 1 inch roll is more than one drop!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK, now that I have an empty dropper bottle, I decided to put my SOE into it. One problem I had with SOE is that none of us seem to know how much (in ml) we were putting on -- not even a ballpark figure. People were reporting from 2 to 30 inches of roll. Scientist once calculated that 10 inches of roll was approximately 0.01 ml of solution, so recommended 30 inches to get the \"optimal\" dose (at least, back then) of 0.015 mg of phero.

Well, I put one drop of SOE on my arm and rubbed them together. Previously I had done the same with 1 and 2 inch swipes. I am quite certain that one drop of SOE smells less intense than a 1 inch swipe. There appeared to be less liquid on my arm too. Given that a drop is approximately 0.03 ml, and many people use one drop of PI, which is the same concentration as SOE, the then \"optimal\" dose of 0.015 mg phero could have been exceeded from just a 1 inch swipe. SOE users, have your bottle been running out faster than expected?!

I know a lot of people have have had success with these doses that now appear to be more than 10x 0.015 mg phero, but the roller bottle might have caused some of us to OD. My last test of SOE was down 2-4 inches of roll, but it the smell still made me self-consicous. The one drop may be just right. =).

I\'d like to give just one drop of SOE a try if my current mix of andro-1, Edge, and SOE doesn\'t work for me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: SOE Users: 1 inch roll is more than one drop!

Truth :

With a minimal dose as one drop of SoE or anything else for that matter, where would you apply it ; wrists, neck or do you think it matters ? Since one drop can\'t be spread around very far I\'m wondering if there is a spot that\'s more effective than another.

**DONOTDELETE**

I really can\'t answer that question, since I\'m not too experienced with skin application. I like arms because I can rub them together and not waste any pheros. =).

**DONOTDELETE**

Yesterday, I tried a drop of SOE on my arms for a second time, and it smelled much stronger this time. I was bothered by it all day, and people seemed to avoid me. Oh well, I guess I\'ll go back to diluting it down ~20:1 in my andro-1, Edge, SOE mix.

When I first got my SoE, I rolled a bit on the back of my hand and rubbed it on the other back of the hand. I did this at the office and went back to my keyboard so that my nose was directly over the hands.

The smell changed and became quite powerful and much less pleasant. Yet, when I apply SoE under the neck, it stays pleasant and moderate. Of course, my nose was right over the hands but it is right over my neck too.

This suggests to me that the skin\'s properties at various points on the body has different enzymes and bacteria that affect the ingredients of SoE.

I haven\'t noticed this rapid or intense change in odor for none products like TE or NPA. In general, applying to the hands or forearms is a good way to widely diffuse pheromones, more so than applying to the neck or chest or under the clothes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, I also notice that the smell of SOE becomes worse on the arms over time. That\'s weird to me. I wouldn\'t have thought that so much conversion would occur from enyzmes on the arm. It\'s not like I\'m putting them in my armpit.

What about effectiveness of arm application? Better or worse?

After the degradation of the SoE odor, I literally washed my hands with soap and water to eliminate as much smell as I could. Therefore I didn\'t get a chance to see what the effects were on others.

**DONOTDELETE**

One observation that makes me worried about phero buildup for skin applications...

The few times I\'ve tried it, the reactions the first day or two seem promising, but they actually became negative as I continued application on subsequent days. I don\'t apply nearly as much as some of you, but perhaps you guys don\'t apply everyday. Maybe, those of you who\'ve had success with skin application only apply it on special occasions (like once or twice a week before dates)???

Another thought... I\'ve been applying on skin in the same locations. Maybe, buildup tends to happen when you apply layers over each other. In that case, I need to rotate locations!

Thread Information