OK, now that I have an empty dropper bottle, I decided to put my SOE into it. One problem I had with SOE is that none of us seem to know how much (in ml) we were putting on -- not even a ballpark figure. People were reporting from 2 to 30 inches of roll. Scientist once calculated that 10 inches of roll was approximately 0.01 ml of solution, so recommended 30 inches to get the \"optimal\" dose (at least, back then) of 0.015 mg of phero.

Well, I put one drop of SOE on my arm and rubbed them together. Previously I had done the same with 1 and 2 inch swipes. I am quite certain that one drop of SOE smells less intense than a 1 inch swipe. There appeared to be less liquid on my arm too. Given that a drop is approximately 0.03 ml, and many people use one drop of PI, which is the same concentration as SOE, the then \"optimal\" dose of 0.015 mg phero could have been exceeded from just a 1 inch swipe. SOE users, have your bottle been running out faster than expected?!

I know a lot of people have have had success with these doses that now appear to be more than 10x 0.015 mg phero, but the roller bottle might have caused some of us to OD. My last test of SOE was down 2-4 inches of roll, but it the smell still made me self-consicous. The one drop may be just right. =).

I\'d like to give just one drop of SOE a try if my current mix of andro-1, Edge, and SOE doesn\'t work for me.